KHNH and SR (SR Post)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Well a lot of you guys are pretty apprehensive bout the KHNH track and the other side is saying that during the whole 6 din ladki In track, riddhima might come to realize tht she still loves armaan n goes back to him...etc etc....BUT, wat everyone is forgetting - the only similarity between KHNH and DMG is that armaan is playing cupid for SR and giving him tips a la SRK KHNH...Thts it! The similarity ends there my friends..Here's how n why DMG is different....

The first n foremost difference - Sid knows armaan loves ridhhima - saif dint knw this in KHNH...Sid is gonna question armaan today as to why is he doing this and mayb armaan will tell him tht ridhhima wants this as well...this is a big point coz this is wats gonna make sid agree to this whole plan (my POV)...if sid dint know tht rids also wants this, thr s no way he wud come out of his assumptions ka samandar..we saw his behavior during dostana track till yesterday's party...only after the party n after seeing the video (which armaan will show him), will he hope again...

Second and the biggest big point - Riddhima wants Sid - as simple as tht - She wants this relationship - She wants him to say I Love You to her - Naina considered rohit only a friend, it was a platonic relationship...here SR r married and Rids wants to spend her life with Sid...n this is the only reason y armaan is also helping them...

So chill people, i dont think the whole KHNH plot is being lifted here...It will only be the 6 days plan tht is similar to the track in KHNH and hence no need to worry...Armaan will succeed in uniting SR coz frankly speaking, going by the recent episodes - Its Inevitable....

Cheers!
Rapz

yaar dont get us wrong for freaking out regarding the kal ho na ho track.........

we rnt insecure that ridz may go bk to ammy in the process....

coz there is NO WAY she is sparing  her cute doc until he says ILU to her

but the prob is from sids side.....

i m getting affected the most coz i hv been dying for SID WINNING BJ RIDZ track for ages............

i wanted that brat sid bk plotting with jp-jiggy to win his riddhima bk

i dont want to see a confused sid who doesnt know how to win his lady love bk.............THATS  SOOO NOT OUR SID

now that cvs hv already decided to go with this track....i  hope they dont just copy paste

SID RIDZ is nowhere near saif preity in kal ho na ho

there preity was still in love with shahrukh......but here.......ridzy just told sid she has moved on........

even 6 days rnt needed

Here, Ridz loves Sid yaar. Do we need more proofs! All Sid has to do is confess his feelings for Riddhima and Riddhima will come running into Sid's arms.

exactly ! here its ridz who decided to move on. Armaan no longer affects her if the party episode was an indication. Armaan is trying to unite them because SHE wants it. Another thing, she already knows armaan is the one trying to bring her closer to sid and she isnt actually resisting his effort coz she REALLY wants to move on. So like u rapz, I too believe it will be obly SR at the end.
Hope the cvs bring the new girl as soon as possibleπŸ˜‰
Hey rapunanzel

Absolutely agree with you! The only similarity between DMG and KHNH is the 6 din track! Like you said the major difference is that in DMG sid knows arman loves ridhimma and thats why he's continually questioning him about it!!

But the biggest and most signifiacant difference is that ridhimma loves sid and she wants to spend the rest of her life with him and arman knows that too.Even in yesterdays epi, arman acknowledged the fact that ridhimmas happiness is with sid!

I think the reason sid takes armans help is because when he tries to do things himself he manges to botch it up! Like you said he was drowning in his assuptions ka samunder that ridhimmas happiness is with aman but after yesterdays talli conversation with her the light has suddenly switched on that ridhimma actually wants sid!

Sid and ridhimma have never had any romance betweeen them in the conventional way and thats why I think sid simply does not know how to woo his wife. And he doesnt want to get it wrong again and drive her away!

And who better to help him then our dil ka doctor armaan! And for people who think that ridhimma might go back to arman after all this they are forgetting one thing- ridhimma knows armaan is trying to get her and sid back together!!

Yeah tht was a point i forgot n thanks for mentioning it guys...Ridhhima knws armaan is doing this n she questions him also remember?
And yeah, as for sid, u ppl r so right - he s not had been in a conventional romance like situation with ridhhima so he s clueless...aww i love him so much 😍
But coming back to the point (as sid said yesterday), SR wanna be with each other n thts d biggest difference...so insha allah, armaan will succeed!
Rapunzel,

😳I agree with you what you said about the comparison about the "6 days girl in" concept. But, I also agree with what Luvarti is saying. Both of you have a good point. But, I also, think Riddhima made it very obvious in the party that she wants Sid otherwise why would she want him to tell her I love you? When does it girl want to hear those 3 words from a guy? When she loves him too and wants him to say it first so, that the relationship can go forward.

In KHNH the case of 6 days was completely different. Saif was a lost guy who only knew how to woo dumb girls but, not the girl that was his best friend, Naina. So, it was different and plus Naina didn't even know that Rohit liked her? They were friends and Aman basically helped them to overcome that awkwardness of friendship and realize that they can actually love each other too.

With DMG its a complete  different concept. Armaan is not even needed here to help Sid out. Sid merely just needs to confess his feelings to Riddhima cuz, she's just waiting for him to say it and move on with their relationship! Plus, they're married so, a husband-wife should do it on their own instead of needing an third person to unite them. Armaan knows Ridz but, Sid knows Ridz now too becuz, he was the only who was protecting her and helping her out when she went insane looking for Armaan in his absence! So, its just basically dragging the show a little more further and just showing more scenes for KSG!  πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
hi

well said my friend

The outline will be the same, ie  tips bit, but the track  will have SR flavour

CVs never copied hddcs fully, They used bits and pieces but it had SR essence in it

and in the khnh tips track, yet again we will see SR flavour

i trust cvs, they have always given SR the bestest scenes

looking foward to the track

norzar

A good post Raps...
I think the cvs are just shoving the track of KHNH to pass time as the girl 4 A is not finalized and Armaan has to do something in the mean time..so this track !!!!  also there is no similraity between the movie and DMG as stated in yr post....

Also I feel the cvs may make A  an eternal love guru....something on the lines of munna bhai..My pov....😊😊😊.We may see him solving all love stories in DMG>..

yes it wl b definitely different frm wat v saw in KHNH........

gud one Rapz !

Originally posted by lighteningbuzz

Rapunzel,

😳I agree with you what you said about the comparison about the "6 days girl in" concept. But, I also agree with what Luvarti is saying. Both of you have a good point. But, I also, think Riddhima made it very obvious in the party that she wants Sid otherwise why would she want him to tell her I love you? When does it girl want to hear those 3 words from a guy? When she loves him too and wants him to say it first so, that the relationship can go forward.

In KHNH the case of 6 days was completely different. Saif was a lost guy who only knew how to woo dumb girls but, not the girl that was his best friend, Naina. So, it was different and plus Naina didn't even know that Rohit liked her? They were friends and Aman basically helped them to overcome that awkwardness of friendship and realize that they can actually love each other too.

With DMG its a complete  different concept. Armaan is not even needed here to help Sid out. Sid merely just needs to confess his feelings to Riddhima cuz, she's just waiting for him to say it and move on with their relationship! Plus, they're married so, a husband-wife should do it on their own instead of needing an third person to unite them. Armaan knows Ridz but, Sid knows Ridz now too becuz, he was the only who was protecting her and helping her out when she went insane looking for Armaan in his absence! So, its just basically dragging the show a little more further and just showing more scenes for KSG!  πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

cudnt hv said it better..........u just snatched the words from my mouth

i just hope they dont drag it that long..........otherwise i m cool with it