Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

rapunzel84

Goldie

rapunzel84

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Well a lot of you guys are pretty apprehensive bout the KHNH track and the other side is saying that during the whole 6 din ladki In track, riddhima might come to realize tht she still loves armaan n goes back to him...etc etc....BUT, wat everyone is forgetting - the only similarity between KHNH and DMG is that armaan is playing cupid for SR and giving him tips a la SRK KHNH...Thts it! The similarity ends there my friends..Here's how n why DMG is different....

The first n foremost difference - Sid knows armaan loves ridhhima - saif dint knw this in KHNH...Sid is gonna question armaan today as to why is he doing this and mayb armaan will tell him tht ridhhima wants this as well...this is a big point coz this is wats gonna make sid agree to this whole plan (my POV)...if sid dint know tht rids also wants this, thr s no way he wud come out of his assumptions ka samandar..we saw his behavior during dostana track till yesterday's party...only after the party n after seeing the video (which armaan will show him), will he hope again...

Second and the biggest big point - Riddhima wants Sid - as simple as tht - She wants this relationship - She wants him to say I Love You to her - Naina considered rohit only a friend, it was a platonic relationship...here SR r married and Rids wants to spend her life with Sid...n this is the only reason y armaan is also helping them...

So chill people, i dont think the whole KHNH plot is being lifted here...It will only be the 6 days plan tht is similar to the track in KHNH and hence no need to worry...Armaan will succeed in uniting SR coz frankly speaking, going by the recent episodes - Its Inevitable....

Cheers!
Rapz

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*books4everchown001mabellighteningbuzzMahamuppaasShiningStar18nyctophiliashamilLennienorzar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KHNH and SR (SR Post)" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luvarti

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 2:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

books4everlighteningbuzz

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 2:23am | IP Logged
exactly ! here its ridz who decided to move on. Armaan no longer affects her if the party episode was an indication. Armaan is trying to unite them because SHE wants it. Another thing, she already knows armaan is the one trying to bring her closer to sid and she isnt actually resisting his effort coz she REALLY wants to move on. So like u rapz, I too believe it will be obly SR at the end.
Hope the cvs bring the new girl as soon as possibleWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzz

zeenia

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 2:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*books4everlighteningbuzzLennie

rapunzel84

Goldie

rapunzel84

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Yeah tht was a point i forgot n thanks for mentioning it guys...Ridhhima knws armaan is doing this n she questions him also remember?
And yeah, as for sid, u ppl r so right - he s not had been in a conventional romance like situation with ridhhima so he s clueless...aww i love him so much Day Dreaming
But coming back to the point (as sid said yesterday), SR wanna be with each other n thts d biggest difference...so insha allah, armaan will succeed!

books4everlighteningbuzz

lighteningbuzz

Goldie

lighteningbuzz

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Rapunzel,

EmbarrassedI agree with you what you said about the comparison about the "6 days girl in" concept. But, I also agree with what Luvarti is saying. Both of you have a good point. But, I also, think Riddhima made it very obvious in the party that she wants Sid otherwise why would she want him to tell her I love you? When does it girl want to hear those 3 words from a guy? When she loves him too and wants him to say it first so, that the relationship can go forward.

In KHNH the case of 6 days was completely different. Saif was a lost guy who only knew how to woo dumb girls but, not the girl that was his best friend, Naina. So, it was different and plus Naina didn't even know that Rohit liked her? They were friends and Aman basically helped them to overcome that awkwardness of friendship and realize that they can actually love each other too.

With DMG its a complete  different concept. Armaan is not even needed here to help Sid out. Sid merely just needs to confess his feelings to Riddhima cuz, she's just waiting for him to say it and move on with their relationship! Plus, they're married so, a husband-wife should do it on their own instead of needing an third person to unite them. Armaan knows Ridz but, Sid knows Ridz now too becuz, he was the only who was protecting her and helping her out when she went insane looking for Armaan in his absence! So, its just basically dragging the show a little more further and just showing more scenes for KSG!  ConfusedConfused

*Shruti*books4ever

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 5:23am | IP Logged
hi

well said my friend

The outline will be the same, ie  tips bit, but the track  will have SR flavour

CVs never copied hddcs fully, They used bits and pieces but it had SR essence in it

and in the khnh tips track, yet again we will see SR flavour

i trust cvs, they have always given SR the bestest scenes

looking foward to the track

norzar

uppaas

IF-Rockerz

uppaas

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 5:46am | IP Logged
A good post Raps...
I think the cvs are just shoving the track of KHNH to pass time as the girl 4 A is not finalized and Armaan has to do something in the mean time..so this track !!!!  also there is no similraity between the movie and DMG as stated in yr post....

Also I feel the cvs may make A  an eternal love guru....something on the lines of munna bhai..My pov....SmileSmileSmile.We may see him solving all love stories in DMG>..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top