5/26 Adda Annex~ Cuteness Personified

-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey everyone I am so sorry...lol I had work today and I usually work on Fridays so the whole day I thought it was a friday...lol believe me it was the most confusing thing on this planet! Now let's get on with the cutest episode in history minus a brief appearance (spelling?) of unwanted people (read dadi, her nikamma son and Kul *blugh*).

Mother-in-law - I think I don't want Brij as a daddy anymore but Abeer's mom as my future mother-in-law...lol or she better be like her! Can anyone ever be this sweet! I am so glad that she took that step...I mean indirectly she did go against her useless hubby!

Can Abeer and Leher get any cuter? It was so sweet to see them being loving toward each other even though the circumstances are tough! 😳 I think it was cute overall :P

The bond that is being developed between Leher and Sudha is really adorable...it doesn't look forced...which is the best part!

loved the way they all fed each other...really cute!

But what annoyed me the most was the newspaper article...I mean really? do they really publish such articles still? that's beyond me! I mean here is a world where there is inter-cultural marriages going on and they are freaking about inter-caste marriages! Well I guess it might be a reality that's why it's being protrayed on the screen.

Edited by -bhootni- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
soumay\
good one
you spotted it right yes who publishes like this that too on front page such big headline
I do not think city like lucknow has no more important thing. neither padosi comments like this
Kulcha should leave the house kyoki ghar toh BB ka hai
sdd1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Arpita, @-bhootni- (sorry can I know your name),

In a small city like lucknow maybe such a thing would make big headlines. There is no doubt about it. Or they wouldnt have shown it. That's the idea,  that lots of people of our country still discriminate on the basis of class and caste. And the neighbours are empty heads, gossiping and taunting is all they can do and is the only entertainment for them.

If this would happen where I live in Bombay, nobody would even give a damn. Infact ppl would say congratulations if they meet you in the lift or something, where's the party ? It's because not only ppl are modernized but because of ppl dont have time to think of such small things. They have much bigger things to worry about and also enjoy.

They say that an idle minds a devil's workshop. The more idle and empty the minds are (lack of scientific and modern thought) the more they will make all this caste and class nonsense.
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@ Sumaiya .. Fab adda! And no sorries about starting it late. And lol .. you actually thought its Friday? Aww .. hope you get an off on Friday, then 😊 

Like the title of the adda says .. AbHer were indeed, Cuteness Personfied!! 😍 Every AbHer moment .. has been pure bliss! Both looked so happy .. and it was heartening to see that they were thinking & talking about themselves .. not about what happened, what didn't happen and what could have happened. What mattered was that both were finally together. Theirs was a very real scene .. the first thing Abeer was concerned about was the headache she had .. and then food. How sweet! 😳 

Loved the Sudha-AbHer scene .. Sudha truly is a woman with a golden heart. She didn't fear TN & Boodhha's wrath if they ever found out she went to meet AbHer .. all she could think about was that her 'children' were hungry .. awwww!

About the newspaper thing .. I agree with Shripal here. I'm guessing, in smaller towns such news could make the headlines. Though .. I felt 'front page' news was a bit too much .. but still, maybe it happens if the person in question (Abeer) is the son of a renowned lawyer in town. Scribes get a lot of mazaa out of such things, na?
sdd1981 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eksie

@ Sumaiya .. Fab adda! And no sorries about starting it late. And lol .. you actually thought its Friday? Aww .. hope you get an off on Friday, then 😊 

Like the title of the adda says .. AbHer were indeed, Cuteness Personfied!! 😍 Every AbHer moment .. has been pure bliss! Both looked so happy .. and it was heartening to see that they were thinking & talking about themselves .. not about what happened, what didn't happen and what could have happened. What mattered was that both were finally together. Theirs was a very real scene .. the first thing Abeer was concerned about was the headache she had .. and then food. How sweet! 😳 

Loved the Sudha-AbHer scene .. Sudha truly is a woman with a golden heart. She didn't fear TN & Boodhha's wrath if they ever found out she went to meet AbHer .. all she could think about was that her 'children' were hungry .. awwww!

About the newspaper thing .. I agree with Shripal here. I'm guessing, in smaller towns such news could make the headlines. Though .. I felt 'front page' news was a bit too much .. but still, maybe it happens if the person in question (Abeer) is the son of a renowned lawyer in town. Scribes get a lot of mazaa out of such things, na?

Eks, in a small town if intercaste children run away and marry then it makes headlines, if they are killed by their families it makes headlines in the cities also! If the Government helps them, it makes even bigger headlines in the cities!

Also agree Abher were cuteness and "TRUE LOVE" personified. They were so happy in just being with each other. I just want now that Abeer proves Brij extremely wrong now because Brij said zindagi ki zarurat aati hai then loves goes flying out of the window.

Also, I hope Abeer starts working now. And more than the Abher scenes, the scene that will make me hit the ceiling will be when brij and kul fold their hands to abeer and apologise and say that my daughter is indeed the luckiest girl in the world to have found a love / husband like you, that who even fought armed goondas like Omi (they should know omi's reality).

Actually if shadab / gaurav can fight thugs like omi for abeer, i am sure they could pressurise the parents to help abher for a few days.

I think one more possible help for Abeer could be Madhav! Madhav treats Abeer like a younger brother, and he's also well of financially. If he could send Abher 200-300 USD, that will be good to rent a small room for a three months and also for food, which will buy abeer enough time to get a job.
Edited by sdd1981 - 13 years ago
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sumaiya - I can't call you Bhootni! - thanks for the recap. It was an wonderful, wonderful episode yesterday. Didn't even mind Boodha and Kul yakking on...who cares about them when our AbHer are finally together?😊...Any pain Boodha and Kul are feeling well they brought it on themselves with their disgusting behaviour. How can Dadi say she is higher than everyone else when she has shown she is shameless and has no manners or morals? as for Kul, honestly he should go and be a ringmaster in a circus as that's the only thing he is suitable for!😡

What I would have really loved to see was a bit of Abeer, holding a sleeping leher. I would have loved to know what was going through his mind as his wife slept...he was so protective of her, keeping guard. The more I think about it I think maybe deep down Abeer was thinking about Omi's words of revenge and felt he had to keep awake in case Omi comes...or even that creepy receptionist......Now that's love, real and true that he was more concerned about her getting rest than about solidyfying their marraige..😆😆.....The love and caring shown by both when leher woke up was so real and natural. There was no awkwardness or shyness, everything felt natural. No wonder I love this show...😊

Btw the newspaper, I found it too OTT...if they had a headline about a guy with a gun taking off with the bride,yeah that's understandable but about the caste difference?....was there a reporter at the wedding?.... and then Kul had to scream at people blabbing how he was held at gunpoint, even though the newspaper was out?....I found the newspaper just gratutious and unnecessary considering how tragic these kind of marriages are often in real life.....I would have prefered it if both families overheard people talking about the marriage saying 'those kids had no choice, their families forced them to it' now that would have been believeable...

Long live Abher and their love..👏👏😆
sdd1981 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Sumaiya - I can't call you Bhootni! - thanks for the recap. It was an wonderful, wonderful episode yesterday. Didn't even mind Boodha and Kul yakking on...who cares about them when our AbHer are finally together?😊...Any pain Boodha and Kul are feeling well they brought it on themselves with their disgusting behaviour. How can Dadi say she is higher than everyone else when she has shown she is shameless and has no manners or morals? as for Kul, honestly he should go and be a ringmaster in a circus as that's the only thing he is suitable for!😡

What I would have really loved to see was a bit of Abeer, holding a sleeping leher. I would have loved to know what was going through his mind as his wife slept...he was so protective of her, keeping guard. The more I think about it I think maybe deep down Abeer was thinking about Omi's words of revenge and felt he had to keep awake in case Omi comes...or even that creepy receptionist......Now that's love, real and true that he was more concerned about her getting rest than about solidyfying their marraige..😆😆.....The love and caring shown by both when leher woke up was so real and natural. There was no awkwardness or shyness, everything felt natural. No wonder I love this show...😊

Btw the newspaper, I found it too OTT...if they had a headline about a guy with a gun taking off with the bride,yeah that's understandable but about the caste difference?....was there a reporter at the wedding?.... and then Kul had to scream at people blabbing how he was held at gunpoint, even though the newspaper was out?....I found the newspaper just gratutious and unnecessary considering how tragic these kind of marriages are often in real life.....I would have prefered it if both families overheard people talking about the marriage saying 'those kids had no choice, their families forced them to it' now that would have been believeable...

Long live Abher and their love..👏👏😆

Ferdous, they should have shown Abeer thinking of what next. Contact Madhav for some money ? Get a job ? Get a cheap home on rent ??? He also better buy Leher some clothes, she cant roam around in a lehenga all the time. Infact he should have told Leher to leave her jewellery with the Mathur's and pack her bag full of clothes. Come on yaar, you also need undergarments. That lehenga is so uncomfortable.

Also why does TN have such a big chill up his a*s ? I mean his son went and stopped a wedding, silenced goons and got married at gun point. Its something that even Omi's enemies would have feared doing with Omi. This boy did it with a bunch of college kids.... TN should understand the seriousness of his love by this..... If he still thinks he can seperate Abher, it shows how sick he is and he's not worth being called a man.
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
[

Ferdous, they should have shown Abeer thinking of what next. Contact Madhav for some money ? Get a job ? Get a cheap home on rent ??? He also better buy Leher some clothes, she cant roam around in a lehenga all the time. Infact he should have told Leher to leave her jewellery with the Mathur's and pack her bag full of clothes. Come on yaar, you also need undergarments. That lehenga is so uncomfortable.

Also why does TN have such a big chill up his a*s ? I mean his son went and stopped a wedding, silenced goons and got married at gun point. Its something that even Omi's enemies would have feared doing with Omi. This boy did it with a bunch of college kids.... TN should understand the seriousness of his love by this..... If he still thinks he can seperate Abher, it shows how sick he is and he's not worth being called a man.

Shripal, I'm sure they will show Abeer thinking about the practicalities, so don't worry about these things.....he is refusing to move back home, so perhaps tonight we get to see how they move on..😊

As for TN, well he is a product of his environment and has been nurtured on warped beliefs since birth, so what can you do yaar? however, he negates the whole idea of an educated person rising above their upbringing....😊...Though I understand the show will die a quick death if everyone is so nice and understanding...😆😆
surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

addas hi addas  in and out of the frame in the episode and in the updates

thanks a ton for the addas

was a very busy week so not much time for tv and net, missed seeing it on time, what to do busy with Abeer taking charge and Abher wedding hahahaa

a  sizzling wedding and awesome night  with all fireworks in place and intact and in correct measure  as would-be and then as hubs-wife

very rarely get to see when a string of episodes together that make a realistic awesome impact

Yami and Gaurav have an amazing chemistry and the complete cast were awesome in their roles

Edited by surakshita - 13 years ago
natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

great going Uma 🤗

Loved Sudha, this ma makes me miss my ma terribly 😒 that goes on to show how good she is...👍🏼 what didn't make sense though, was the last line, ''ghar chalo'' 😕 how?? 😕 Sudha couldn't even tell her pati and MIL she was going to meet her son and DIL, does she really think she'll be able to stand up against them and take the kids home?? 😕

Kulcha 😡 grrrr!! 😡 how could he even say ya toh aapka parivaar rahega ya hamara has he totally forgotten that the house is not some khaandani property the brothers can fight over?? It's BB Mathur's house!! 😡 He should walk out if he doesn't want to live with his brother, there's no other way 😕 alternatively, they can always sell the house and move elsewhere, he could have suggested that!! But to suggest that BB Mathur and co move out is UNTHINKABLE!! Kulcha was typically Kulcha yesterday!! 😆

Aside, I agree with you Uma, daddy cool is totally namakool now 😆 wouldn't want him as my dad either 😕 if I were to choose between TN & BB Mathur I'd choose the former, I know he's a roach, but at least I'd always know it and never expect any better 😳 {Abeer was wayyyy too naive to have trusted him!!} with the latter, I thought he'd show good sense and stand with Leher come what may, but he's just forgotten his bhejas in the electricity co!! 😆 a 360 degree kalti 😕 so unknown and unpredictable farishtay sey predictable bhoot better!! 😆 at least you can learn to manage the risk, threats and live with them 😆

Dadi's matam was fab!! I throughly enjoyed that little scene 🤣 👍🏼

The headline was exaggerated, these things do get reported but they get a tiny column somewhere inside the newspaper and chances are that 80% of the people miss it...this was made to look like a dostana report b/w Shiv Sena & SRK 😆

Anyway, the story is too damn interesting at mo, which is regrettable cos I have exams coming up and would've preffered it had been totally uninteresting 😳 kudos to the team though! Job well done!! 👍🏼