Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG.. Only DMG forum, erm rather say AR fanz can make Jaaneman a hit over KHNH 🤣
friends_dmg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
jaane maaan it cnt be dear coz accordin to jaane maan also siddhant ll win coz in jaane maan salman was preity's husband.......siddhant accordin to JM is riddhima's husband and in JM preity didnt care abt akshay......she just said yes she didnt lov him.....bt in dmg riddhima wnts siddhant to say i lov you i knw be4 she didnt care bt knw she does...why was she so desperate to hear ILU frm siddhant if she doesnt lov him it shws she did lov siddy widdy....
aish2xotic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hope it goes the JAAN-E-MANN way. Our Armaan is way to gud hearted, even Rhiddima knows dat...thou is in high deninal ritnow coz she her "duty" relationship wala hubby infront of her eyes.. The minute the wool gets off her eyes....its always will be ARMAAN.

Oh hope its AR in the end...cv's never keep their words, despite our petition and starone poll...wid results in favour of AR...they just break our AR fans hearts!!!
SriDevi89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

OMG.. Only DMG forum, erm rather say AR fanz can make Jaaneman a hit over KHNH 🤣

read the post again dude i was asking which way you think it will go not which film is better.

only sr fans seem to mis read everything
-Hiralious- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i hope it goes janemann way
yattri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG jaaneman never came to my mind!

=O its similar to janeman TOOOOO <3

hope it goes the jaaneman way! after all KSG is the salman of TV
SriDevi89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: johanne

right AR fan : jaanemann

SR KHNH

?

pretty much the pov...thank you for giving another hope stretch to some fans

my views: watch and enjoy what it is, try to understand every character and sympathise... how hard can this be...

thats all we can do but when sympathies lie with particular characters you want them to prosper and be happy. thats all part of the watching process
bengalirani101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
it dusnt matter which way it goes, btw i thot KHNH was much more romantic and SRK's character stood out the most just like armaans. but n e ways itll be ar in the end cuz obviously CVs are not gonna kill armaan:P
lilmisswateva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
JAAN-E-MAN!!!! AR ALWAYS TOGETHA... A loves R more than S.. he willing to sacrifice ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING fro R, and sid just has those ego issues!! "NOOO I AM MARRRRIED TO RIDZ SOO SHE IS MINEEE, I DONT CARE IF SHE LOVES ME OR NOT" thats how sid is!! and AR is NOT liek that... he is willing to do ANYTHUNG AND EVERYTHING FOR RIDZ!! their love is true and in teh end it will sucedesfull.. HOPE FULLY!!
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
lol USELESSMAN thats where they gt the inspiration frm, when ridz alredi is in to ammy 4 din me usse in kaise karega?? isnt he suppose to help ridz four days ladka in🤣🤣 sid was the one refusing right?? or am i confused dnt watch the show but i gues thats wat was happening with the posts i read🤣🤣