Pratigya

discuss: prati leaving.SS getting her back.KISNA.. (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

pricey28

pricey28

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
i JUST read this article:
http://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=6950
 ^in it, it says, SS might bring prati back. ok, HOW IS THAT GONNA HAPPEN??? a) he is FURIOUS at prati right now. he has made it VERY CLEAR that he does NOT want her in his house. and b) how in hell is krishna gonna convince SS THIS TIME??? last time when he convinced him, krishna didn't really defy his father (not in the real sense), and spoke to him respectfully each time. HOWEVER, as already shown in the pre-cap, not only does krishna defy his father, but he actually says, "the whole world can't even stop me from being with pratigya. and this (SS) is only my father" and then he STOPPED SS from slapping him!!!! so how in the world can SS be convinced NOW, to bring her back esp when he doesn't even want her back...??? Confused
in the article, it also said, pratigya HERSELF would agree go back if SS comes to take her. WTFUDDDDDDDDGGGGGEEEEEEEE??????!!!!!! AngryAngry SS only made her leave, when prati, HERSELF said she's gonna leave!!!!! so how did SS get into this equation??? true, he humiliated pratigya in front of all, but she left cause of KRISHNA and HIS ATYACHAR. so if there's absolutely no gurantee that KRISHNA'S ATYACHAR will NOT stop, how can she still agree to go back to that hell hole...???? ShockedShocked what was the point in leaving then...???? i DO NOT want her to go back!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "discuss: prati leaving.SS getting her back.KISNA.. (Page 4)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pricey28

Originally posted by kaasshh

Originally posted by pricey28

^anyways. moving on to today's (may 27) episode, and today's (may 27) SBS+SBB pratigya segments... in today's PRATIGYA episode, long story short, krishna went psycho, and wanted pratigya back. knowing his psychotic character, that was EXPECTED. but what's worrying me is the PRE-CAP. he even DEFIED sajjan singh, and STOPPED SS from slapping him!!!! he actually uttered the words, "i can fight the entire world, and you, you are just my dad"!!!!! basically implying, who is he (SS) to stop him (krishna)!!! ShockedShocked now that's making me realllllllyyyyyyyyy scared guys, thinking about what shiz he will pull now, wondering, if even his dad will be able to stop him...??? i know last time krishna was able to convince his dad, but this time, it looks like SS will NOT support him, so its making me wonder, will krishna STILL be able to get pratigya back w/o SS' help??? will he STILL NOT leave her alone...??? i'm scared...ConfusedDisapprove
but then i saw the may 27th SBS+SBB segments, and that made me feel a lot more RELIEVED!!!!!! as you all know (whoever's seen the segments), krishna goes to her house and tries to get pratigya back. but THANKFULLY, he was UNSUCCESSFUL, partially thanks to komal (who btw, is my new fav person right now. LOL). BUT, yes, there's also a "but" in this as well...what's worrying me is, even komal said that, if SS doesn't let pratigya come back, then krishna can't have his way, he can't always have his way...BUT (here it comes), the thing is, like i said, will even SS be able to stop krishna??? i have a feeling, we have NOT seen the end of his craziness. he will definitely pull some crazzzzzyyyyyyy shiz AGAIN to get pratigya back, and this is what's scaring me...will pratigya be indeed FORCED (AGAIN) to come back, like she was FORCED into this marriage...??? ConfusedDisapprove i mean, krishna succeeded LAST time, didn't he...and this time, he even has something stronger going for him: they're MARRIED. so i don't know, i'm just scared guys...Disapprove
please do share your thoughts on this Smile
he will....he will win her back with his love.....coz in this wrld.....god is nt so cruel.....Smile

"GOD" isn't so cruel...??? did God make/want krishna to shoot guns in HIS place (a holy place), and create chaos/panic amongst families, CHILDREN, so krishna could hold prati's hands and hear her name...? did God make/want krishna to shoot a person in the hand, so he (krishna) could purposely, FALSELY accuse prati's bro to be the culprit (when he, HIMSELF did it), thereby HUMILIATING and DEFAMING prati's family...? did God make/want krishna to forcibly stop a bus, get inside it with guns, where families, LITTLE CHILDREN were there, and point his gun at prati's FATHER, then force them to go in his car...? did God make krishna.....ETC. ETC. ETC. ...? the list is ENDLESS. puhleeease, "God isn't so cruel"...whatever krishna's getting, he DESERVES. he HIMSELF has brought this misery upon himself only.
as for if he can win her back with his love...well, i hope he can change, but he has a long, LOOOOOOOOONG way to go. and you know what, men like krishna, they can get better, yes, its possible for them, but they never really, truly can change FULLY (fully being the keyword here). i wish pratigya NEVER goes back to him, NO MATTER HOW MUCH HE CHANGES. but unfortunately, that's obviously not gonna happen, as this is a serial after all. sighs...
khud hi answer de diLOLLOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top