Pratigya

discuss: prati leaving.SS getting her back.KISNA.. (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
god nahi , CVs LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "discuss: prati leaving.SS getting her back.KISNA.. (Page 3)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ramanishitaonly

IF-Rockerz

ramanishitaonly

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
But acc to new article ss hi kisna baho ko laega

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barbie12

But acc to new article ss hi kisna baho ko laega
article jaye tel leneLOLLOL

main bolti hun....baba layega....SmileWink

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

god nahi , CVs LOL
LOLLOL

AqUaMaRiN

Goldie

AqUaMaRiN

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Hey Pricey! Smile 

I think u misunderstood the following discussions after ur picture!!!  Coz, I understand what u said about Pratigya being in pain, but we were actually talking about how some Krishna-lubbers who will translate that pain into Pratigya's budding love for Krishna!!! Dead

Yes, I'm loving Komal more and more BUT I cant compare Komal and Pratigya - their upbringing and situations are very different and so the different reactions to the sort of similar situations... Komal is strong in her own way and Pratigya in her own!!Wink

I really dont want the CVs to make Krishna force Pratigya into coming back!!! I have had enough with Krishna's forceful ways!!! Plz CVs, show us some light now!!!

What article?  I dont know which article, BUT if SS really goes to bring back Pratigya, I dont think it would be as bad as Krishna forcing Pratigya to come back!!! BUT I wonder, HOW on EARTH will SS ever agree to bring back Pratigya???Confused 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pricey28

SonyaBlade

Goldie

SonyaBlade

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
The article is on the right side of th screen the newest one..and OMG after reading it....IF SS actually goes to the house and brings her back this is NOT good for Pratigya.

I can understand why Prats would want her father in law to rbing her back after he's the one who helped her leavve....or threw her out, however you want to word it, but seriously....she can't possibly think that SS is doing thsi willingly and actually go back with him.

What will Krishna do once she's back? Is it going to be the same old thing again with Krishna talking and not listening to Prats and Prats just staring at him and doing nothing..........I'm really scared for Prats if this happens.

BUT...if Prats goes back and now has the courage to speak up against Amma and defend herself then maybe, just maybe SS and the family will start to slowly respect her and in turn respect women in general.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pricey28AqUaMaRiN

pricey28

pricey28

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaasshh

Originally posted by pricey28

^anyways. moving on to today's (may 27) episode, and today's (may 27) SBS+SBB pratigya segments... in today's PRATIGYA episode, long story short, krishna went psycho, and wanted pratigya back. knowing his psychotic character, that was EXPECTED. but what's worrying me is the PRE-CAP. he even DEFIED sajjan singh, and STOPPED SS from slapping him!!!! he actually uttered the words, "i can fight the entire world, and you, you are just my dad"!!!!! basically implying, who is he (SS) to stop him (krishna)!!! ShockedShocked now that's making me realllllllyyyyyyyyy scared guys, thinking about what shiz he will pull now, wondering, if even his dad will be able to stop him...??? i know last time krishna was able to convince his dad, but this time, it looks like SS will NOT support him, so its making me wonder, will krishna STILL be able to get pratigya back w/o SS' help??? will he STILL NOT leave her alone...??? i'm scared...ConfusedDisapprove
but then i saw the may 27th SBS+SBB segments, and that made me feel a lot more RELIEVED!!!!!! as you all know (whoever's seen the segments), krishna goes to her house and tries to get pratigya back. but THANKFULLY, he was UNSUCCESSFUL, partially thanks to komal (who btw, is my new fav person right now. LOL). BUT, yes, there's also a "but" in this as well...what's worrying me is, even komal said that, if SS doesn't let pratigya come back, then krishna can't have his way, he can't always have his way...BUT (here it comes), the thing is, like i said, will even SS be able to stop krishna??? i have a feeling, we have NOT seen the end of his craziness. he will definitely pull some crazzzzzyyyyyyy shiz AGAIN to get pratigya back, and this is what's scaring me...will pratigya be indeed FORCED (AGAIN) to come back, like she was FORCED into this marriage...??? ConfusedDisapprove i mean, krishna succeeded LAST time, didn't he...and this time, he even has something stronger going for him: they're MARRIED. so i don't know, i'm just scared guys...Disapprove
please do share your thoughts on this Smile
he will....he will win her back with his love.....coz in this wrld.....god is nt so cruel.....Smile

"GOD" isn't so cruel...??? did God make/want krishna to shoot guns in HIS place (a holy place), and create chaos/panic amongst families, CHILDREN, so krishna could hold prati's hands and hear her name...? did God make/want krishna to shoot a person in the hand, so he (krishna) could purposely, FALSELY accuse prati's bro to be the culprit (when he, HIMSELF did it), thereby HUMILIATING and DEFAMING prati's family...? did God make/want krishna to forcibly stop a bus, get inside it with guns, where families, LITTLE CHILDREN were there, and point his gun at prati's FATHER, then force them to go in his car...? did God make krishna.....ETC. ETC. ETC. ...? the list is ENDLESS. puhleeease, "God isn't so cruel"...whatever krishna's getting, he DESERVES. he HIMSELF has brought this misery upon himself only.
as for if he can win her back with his love...well, i hope he can change, but he has a long, LOOOOOOOOONG way to go. and you know what, men like krishna, they can get better, yes, its possible for them, but they never really, truly can change FULLY (fully being the keyword here). i wish pratigya NEVER goes back to him, NO MATTER HOW MUCH HE CHANGES. but unfortunately, that's obviously not gonna happen, as this is a serial after all. sighs...

Edited by pricey28 - 27 May 2010 at 5:04pm

pricey28

pricey28

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by limits

Hey Pricey! Smile 

I think u misunderstood the following discussions after ur picture!!!  Coz, I understand what u said about Pratigya being in pain, but we were actually talking about how some Krishna-lubbers who will translate that pain into Pratigya's budding love for Krishna!!! Dead

Yes, I'm loving Komal more and more BUT I cant compare Komal and Pratigya - their upbringing and situations are very different and so the different reactions to the sort of similar situations... Komal is strong in her own way and Pratigya in her own!!Wink

I really dont want the CVs to make Krishna force Pratigya into coming back!!! I have had enough with Krishna's forceful ways!!! Plz CVs, show us some light now!!!

What article?  I dont know which article, BUT if SS really goes to bring back Pratigya, I dont think it would be as bad as Krishna forcing Pratigya to come back!!! BUT I wonder, HOW on EARTH will SS ever agree to bring back Pratigya???Confused 

heyyyyy limits. what's up yaar?Smile
@red: thanks for understanding yaar. and really, if we truly look at the bigger picture here, her leaving, there really isn't any real "winners" here in this situation. yes, it DEFINITELY needed to be done, but at the same time, prat's life is still sad, now that she back in her maayka, isn't it...? she's still traumatized by this whole ordeal...CryCry
@blue: TOTALLY agree. i'm liking komal more and more these days too. apart from standing up to krishna in the SBS segments, i'm also very glad that in TODAY's PRATIGYA episode (may 27), she indirectly told everyone that what her father and brother did, were wrong, by saying: "why should i stop here...? my husband didn't beat me, nor did my father-in-law throw me out". Clap ALSO agree that you can't compare komal and pratigya. especially since komal's sansural, and pratigya's sansural are COMPLETELY different, and the two girls themselves are COMPLETELY different, with different upbringing.
@green: i ALSO hope the same. i am TIRED of krishna's forceful ways. time to see something refreshing. but i'm not sure if i'd want SS to bring her back either. i mean, prati HERSELF wanted to leave, didn't she...? as SHE SHOULD HAVE. so what was the point in showing her leave, if she was gonna come back anyways...? i want her to stay far, FAAAAAR away from that jungle AngryAngry besides, i feel, krishna will STILL treat her the same if she comes back. he'll probably treat her a little better for awhile (that too, a MAYBE), but who's to say he won't go ballistic again, and try to rape her or beat her by choking/pulling hair...??? Confused i mean, that's the whole reason why she left, isn't it, cause she couldn't take his abuse anymore...so what's the point in coming back if there's a strong, STRONNNNNGGGGGG chance, almost an ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY that he will abuse her AGAIN...?

Edited by pricey28 - 27 May 2010 at 5:08pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top