Shantanu and Khanaks scene

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ChillMaarYaar

Coolbie

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Hey gals ,

I find shan and khanaks scene very entertaining and expected thing ............. but its just so simple and decent yet it leaves a mark

and it surely need to be mentioned in sep topic ...........

............. shan surely know khanak , he want her out but he doesnt want to hurt her........ i loved the way shan was trying to understand this sudden change in khanak....... the way khanak looked at him with helpless looks when shan stops his mother and the way he looks back at khanak as if saying sorry and at same tme being helpless was like .awwwwwww.................

and the angry  look he gives  to khanak (reminds me the way he looked at her when she slapped him for first time ) when she said make ur family understand .................... wat makes it more interesting is she is so strong in saying and her confidence ............ i loved the way she called him shantanu ....... dude u got wat u deserved ..................

khanak is doing this under pressure but i dont mind like i said , show her strong and i willl welcome any twist

Edited by JayaV - 26 May 2010 at 1:45pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Damzlkuchikianjali_roy_Neetu_blackdaughtershanakforeveraesapickachushanakyasharan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shantanu and Khanaks scene" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pickachu

IF-Sizzlerz

pickachu

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
i really love the role of khanak.She rockssss.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

veerayeshashanakforevershanakyasharan

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 4:14pm | IP Logged

Shaan in like a flower that is at the point where it is just about to bloom. When it does, Shaan will learn to live more responsibily and act more mature. I'm glad he showed some resistance to his mom's antics. *phew* Khanak rocks my life  LOL. That girl is so awesome and such a strong person. I'm pretty confident that she will be able to hold herself initially till someone supports and takes her side in this 'battle'.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kuchikiveerayeshaChillMaarYaaraesa

ChillMaarYaar

Coolbie

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
shanak are different characters and best among normal ones in todays shows .............. khanak is like a ray of hope for me , as i always wanted to see a someone very strong alll the time not just for couple of episodes or so , shan he is surely a sweety ......................
wat i like most about them is ydays shan was not ready to believe this change in khanak and when she was threating them he was stilll trying to understand her
and khanak was feeling so sorry for tashu and shan .....................

Edited by JayaV - 27 May 2010 at 3:45am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top