Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Written Update - 26th May

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Guyssssssssss,

I am back............Hugand today is one hell of an interesting episode.....So, read on!!

1. My darling Khanak comes to Shaan's room with her "Paeti", when Shaan and Tashu are making plans for their future.....Shaan sees her and asks her what is she doing here?? (Now, do I wanna answer this Q?? Dude, u married her, she is ur wife.....Remember??? u left her in the hall.....Khanak....the gal u married...yaad aaya??...Koi memory tablets laao to???LOLLOLLOLLOL)....Anyways, tashu looks worried. Shaan further asks her whether she has made all the arrnagements to leave and tells her not to worry about money, he would ensure that the money reaches FIL....Khanak doesnt say anythign and enters his room, stands in the middle of the room and tells Shaan that she has come to check her room out!! (Way to go gal....ClapClapClap)....Shaan and Tashu are shocked.... (If I knew how to post theie expressions, I wuld have doen that now!! TongueTongue and now ou should listen to Shaan's million Dollar reply - )...Shaan says - "But this is my room and u r leaving from here" (D'uh! D'ohDidnt you get what she is saying??? Sab kuch saaransh mein kyun samjhaana padta hai???ConfusedConfused)....Now Khanak tells him that she is not leaving. *Preiceless expressions on tashu and Shaan's face*...Khanak continues that this is her house and she is his wife. How can he forget that he has married her, taken rounds around the fire, promised to be with each other forever. The whole village knows that I am your wife. She tells him that she thought about it last night and realized that she cannot leave from here. This is her hubby's house and this is her life. Khushboo overhears this and Tashu walks out crying. Shaan tries stopping her but she leaves! Khushboo goes behind tashu.

2. Shaan asks Khanak that why is she talking nonsense - Hubby, Marriage etc? Khanak tells him that this is not nonsense, after all she has married him. Shaan tries explaining to her that that marriage was just a compromise and he doesnt consider this as marriage. (Khanak gives a dont care reply....ab pata chalega Mr.Irresponsible ko ki what it is to be indifferent and leave a gal the whole night in the hallSleepy) She tells him tht, She doesnt care what he considers this marriage, she just knows that she has married him and he cannot deny it. The whole village is the proof for this marriage and if he has forgotten it, then she can call them here. Shaan gets angry and tells her that she very well knows that that was all a drama and after seeign the luxuries of this house, she has become greedy! Shaan thinks that the reason Khanak didnt accept money from him in the village was because her ultimate aim was to reach his house...He accuses her of being a gold digger and leaves the room...(Although, I like this roop of Khanak but I really wanna know what brought the change of heart in Khanak...Lets see what happens).....

3. Mrs Witch - Hetal is admiring a jewely piece when Mr.Monster - Mangal comes and tells Hetal that FIl has signed the papers of this Haveli and tells her to hide it so that noone can get hold of it. Mangal gets a call from someone and he tells the person on the other side that he has finished all the work and now everything will be alright....Hetal goes to hide the papers... (Now, Khanak will only teach them a lesson...Mazaa aajayega)

4. Shaan's parents and brother are standing outside Shaan's room, Khanak sees them and nags her door on them. (Way to go gal....I am with Khanak on this because of all that bitching that Khushboo and Shaan's mom did on her...They deserve it)........Shaan's parents and brother are shocked and angry! they leave from there. After closing the door, Khanak breaks down and cries.

5. Akshay is worried that the reporters are asking about Shaan and to what extent can they hide this info. Mr.Khandelwal does not know what to do...He is wondering that when Khanak was ready to leave last night then what happened over night that she is not ready to leave him now. Khushboo tries explaining to Natasha that Khanak cannot stay in this house, after all Shaan is only hers. (feel bad for Tashu Cry)....Shaan explains to tashu that he has no relationship with her and he never expected this kinda attitude from Khanak. Shaan's mom flares and tells everyone that Khanak hasnt come here to help Shaan but has come to rob them all. She too accuses Khanak of Gold digger (Wait woman, when u know what brought the change of heart!! I am sure she is the reason y Khanak had a change of heart) ...Shaan's mom is angry that Khanak has started throwing attitude as soon as she entered the house....Khushboo is worried that they cannot spoil Tashu and Shaan's dreams. Tashu loves Shaan a lot and they have seen lot of dreams together ....(No matter how angry I am with Khusboo, she did make sense and she made me emotional in this.....Booo...Hoo.....CryCry)....Along with me, Tashu is all Boo-Hoo.....CryCry.....Khushboo tells her that they have to do something. Shaan's mom says that Khanak knows noone in this house will do anything, but she doesnt know her and she would teach Khanak a lesson. She marches upstairs....

6. Shaan's mom marches inside Shaan's room. Khanak is sitting there with teary eyes....Shaan's mom tells her that this is enough of her drama and now she would show Khanak her way. She tells Khanak to get up but Khanak does not get up...So, Shaan's mom pulls her and tells ehr to get out of her house. She drags Khanak in the hall. Shaan tries stopping her but his mom tells him that this is the only way. These uneducated villagers dont understand the straight talks.
 She tells Shaan that she wouldnt let anyone come between Tashu and him. Shaan still tries stopping her (Thank god! Kuch to insaaniyat baaki hai!)...That is when Dadi comes and tells Shaan's mom- Madhavi to stop. Madhavi stops...Dadi tells Madhavi to leave Khanak. Madhavi replies back that this is her hosue and she knows what to do in this house and asks dadi not to interfere. Madhavi drags Khanak and throws her out of the house. Shaan tells his dad to stop his mom but Dad tells him to keep quiet. Thats when Mr.A comes there...Madhavi tells Mr.A that he has come at the right time, she was just kicking Khanak out. Khanak tells everyone that she wouldnt go anywhere...(Muah Khanak!! Big smileBig smile)....Shaan is shocked to hear this....
contd....Mr.A has a mischevious grin on his face. Khanak walks back in the house. Tashu goes and hugs her father and cries. Mr.A consoles her. And then Khanak gives a classic ultimatum!! She tells them that she is requesting everyone to not  force her out of the house else she would be forced to call the whole Dhulwadi. (Classic Ultimatum!! ClapClap).....Everyone is shocked and then Khanak subtly threatens them  that to protect her, to what extent can the villagers go, Shaan knows it very well. Shaan looks scared and shocked....She tells Shaan that it would be better for everyone if he explains that to his family.....(Oh! You all should watch Madhavi's expression...I am treating myself with a cake right now.....LOLLOLLOL).........Darling khanak then shows her sanskar and tells everyone that she is the DIL of this house and by doing all this tamasha, she cannot let anything happen to this house and hence, she request everyone, not to force her to do somethign like this....She gives a slant look to Madhavi and says that she is rajputani, and to save rajput's reputation, they can even take revenge.....Saying this she goes inside....(Classic Lines and dialogues!! ClapClapClap MUST WATCH)....Everyone is very worried, Mr.A is alll Happy!!

7. Back to Shaan's room....Khanak stares at Shaan and Tasha's snap in her room.....and has a determined look on her face....(Now, comes the secret out as to what got this change of heart....Read on1!)....They show Khanak thinking about last night wherein she was ready to leave with her "Paeti"....She goes towards the door when she is shcoked to see Mr.A with some papers....Mr.A tells ehr to listen to him....He shows her, her FIL's haveli's papers...(Oh god! Same papers that Mangal got signed....oh oh!!! Damn! What a plot!! Mr.A is genious!! Damn him!! So, Managal was talking to him!!)....Khanak is shocked to see those papers....She asks him how come the Haveli's papers are with him....Mr.A explains that FIL has mortgaged the haveli with him and Mangal helped him in this. Mangal wanted money and he wanted Haveli. Mr.A tells her that if she wants her family to not be kicked out of the hosue then he has a condition - She would have to live in this house as Shaan's wife. She would have to face lot of difficulties, Shaan's family will try kicking her out but she shoudlnt leave the house at any cost.....Khanak is shocked...

PRECAP - Mr.A tells Natasha that she shld now come back home as even Shaan does not need her anymre. Shaan is now married and he has a wife and this is a fact that everyone has to accept. tashu tells her father that he cannot force her to leave Shaan as she loves him. Mr.A gets angry and tells Tashu to hold herself and accept that Shaan is married. Tashu argues that love is the foundation of marriage and Shaan does not love Khanak and hence, she does not believe in this marriage!!

Oh god guys!! Reason for change of heart to kuch aur hi nikla.....Show is now in a very interesting juncture....Keep watching...

Love,
DD

Edited by Dancingdoll - 26 May 2010 at 1:27pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*ArchanaMC4821indy1979yourmittahcirpragyakumarchoco-pieER_ER_YAwhiztopRosieCharish_kenjoa123nirvanamika123bahaneAurora.teri_susanmushkan_2003angels_eyespeg_pionneblackdaughterfahsaadmayur_shanakanna44isomersniveditha-bhootni-meghapartipop77Anu-ReddyArwen.ChillMaarYaarpickachu

ChillMaarYaar IF-Stunnerz
ChillMaarYaar
ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
lol DD, the episode was brilliant , u make it more amazing with ur added comments

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

choco-pie

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
thanxxx for the update.I really like ur comments.HATS OFF TO KHANAK.Girl u rockssssss.

fatima
mayur_shanak IF-Dazzler
mayur_shanak
mayur_shanak

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 1:03am | IP Logged
thanks
pooh1612 IF-Rockerz
pooh1612
pooh1612

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 1:43am | IP Logged
gr8 update
thks