yes yes yes I know!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

curledup

IF-Rockerz

curledup

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

OMG! you guys and this, evidently made my day, how? well I'll tell you how, so like always revising for my big exams and I decided to take a break, seriously been revising since about 11 in the morning, and as soon as I log on to hotmail I get a notification of a private message, subeject : 'The vampire diaries forum' literally my heart just kinda stopped, I had no clue whether we had a forum or not, since I am so out fo tune from IF and I read the pm and I was dancing like a crazy person, gosh my sister thought I was suffering from a neurotic problem I am just so happy, literally, and lets be honest who did

a) jump out of their seats?
or
b) say whatever?

oh oh and c) who like me was dancing like today was the last day of their life? << weird way to put it but who is and was? spill the beans people!

Well and truly this has been the best break I have got from studying! and lastly thank you Rachu_1987 for sending me the pm without that I would have had no clue 'bout this!

Answer guys please...

Aashifa

ps: does it not feel great to officially have forum where we can talk about Vampire diaries and damon all day?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sabet...Maham...SongsOf_SilenceAnhdara13-Nayab-notfadedaway

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "yes yes yes I know!" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rachu_1987

IF-Sizzlerz

Rachu_1987

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
hun lol we're glad ur glad.....make sure u give urself an intro in the welcome post and please read the rules before posting lol welcome!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

curledup

xoxolively

Groupbie

xoxolively

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by curledup

OMG! you guys and this, evidently made my day, how? well I'll tell you how, so like always revising for my big exams and I decided to take a break, seriously been revising since about 11 in the morning, and as soon as I log on to hotmail I get a notification of a private message, subeject : 'The vampire diaries forum' literally my heart just kinda stopped, I had no clue whether we had a forum or not, since I am so out fo tune from IF and I read the pm and I was dancing like a crazy person, gosh my sister thought I was suffering from a neurotic problem I am just so happy, literally, and lets be honest who did

a) jump out of their seats?
or
b) say whatever?

oh oh and c) who like me was dancing like today was the last day of their life? << weird way to put it but who is and was? spill the beans people!

Well and truly this has been the best break I have got from studying! and lastly thank you Rachu_1987 for sending me the pm without that I would have had no clue 'bout this!

Answer guys please...

Aashifa

ps: does it not feel great to officially have forum where we can talk about Vampire diaries and damon all day?

Haha...love your post .LOL

curledup

curledup

IF-Rockerz

curledup

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
@ Rachu: sorry got excited and just posted

@xoxoloively: thanks! thats just how I am I suppose! :D

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Me too! My jaw dropped open and I clicked on the link and well.. here I am LOL <3 the Vampire Diaries :D

...Maham...

IF-Dazzler

...Maham...

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 8:25am | IP Logged
*grins* i totally get you Aashifa.. it really is great to have a VD forum i havent even watched the show properly just know that a character by the name of Damon Salvatore exists in it and he appeals to ones senses and eyes very very nicely... LOL

By the way i know you... You know Hiba? Im her sister Maham.. she has told me about you..

Nice to officially meet you!! Smile

Looking forward to having some nice times here...Big smile

SongsOf_Silence

IF-Dazzler

SongsOf_Silence

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Hey Aashi! Hug i knew you would be here LOL  loved ur post ... i could actually imagine u dancing madly all over the place and i dont blame your sister ROFL  poor thing .. she has to tolerate you every day! i pity her TongueLOLLOL i guess this would be the first time that me and Maham would be on the same forum! LOL 

love
Hiba

...Maham...

...Maham...

IF-Dazzler

...Maham...

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
I already feel sorry for the forum... its okay to have one crazy to attack at a time... they are gonna have to handle both of us at the same time... tsk tsk tsk... ROFL

Edited by ...Maham... - 27 May 2010 at 1:07pm

SongsOf_Silence

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.