Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 12

Feefi

IF-Rockerz

Feefi

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by limits

Originally posted by loveanime

I dont blame Naina. I blame the script writers. What lousy dialogues to give to a golden mother. She has a heart of gold and in one scene they wrecked her image. I will eat gold and any metal you name, if for some reason Adarsh slapped Komal, and would Naina say the same thing to Komal. Suddenly what is not good enough for her DIL is ok for her daughter. Why the double standards. Writers fault keep the characters consistent please.

Lolz, Mrithwaa!!! U know, even I was going to blame the CVs for making her character like that BUT then, I remembered she has always been like that - double standard would be a little too harsh, I'd say she loves to be in denial and take/make the decision thats good for her heart or society...  I dint like her very much ever since she called herself her daughter's best friend and in the next moment was asking the same daughter if she has a bf or a loverDeadAngryOuch - after Angad creates a mess for Pratigya by calling her bhabi!!!

BTW, what u said about Komal is true... But, so far, she has always blamed Pratigya and saw her brother as the right one! Even yesterday, she was saying that Pratigya used to fight with Krishna and blah...  Plus, Komal herself is from the Thakur family and is a lot like GTD in that she thinks women deserves to be controlled and used...I dont really remember all her dialogues, but some of her lines with Adarsh or Pratigya - gave me those ideas... Nyways, hope u r feeling better!!!Smile
@underlined - i think it's pretty normal for someone to support his/her family member.  I mean Komal doesn't know her sasural so well as of yet (I think, she's learning slowly)  so of course she's gonna think that her brother is right.  Komal does think like GTD that women need to be controlled but I guess once she gets her real freedom, she'll be happy that she married into Saxena's family. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AqUaMaRiN

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Todays Episode was AMAZING! (Page 6)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

loveanime

IF-Dazzler

loveanime

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 5:32pm | IP Logged

Lolz, Mrithwaa!!! U know, even I was going to blame the CVs for making her character like that BUT then, I remembered she has always been like that - double standard would be a little too harsh, I'd say she loves to be in denial and take/make the decision thats good for her heart or society...  I dint like her very much ever since she called herself her daughter's best friend and in the next moment was asking the same daughter if she has a bf or a loverDeadAngryOuch - after Angad creates a mess for Pratigya by calling her bhabi!!!

that scene didn't bother me because i feel like in today age lot of kids keep their personal lives a secret from their parents. even if you are very close to your parents, kids keep secrets obviously any mother if found that her daughter might have boy friend that she did not disclose yet you try to find out the truth. what naina did was normal.

Hmmm... I guess u r right! I just wanted Pratigya's parents to belive in her - u see, bcoz she asked those questions - Naina found out that it wasnt true BUT Pratigya lost her confidence in her mother, to think that her own mother would doubt her, esp. after dadi said all other nonsenses...Ouch  If Naina was really Pratigya's best friend, it would have not been Roli but Naina who would have known the truth and might have given some sound advice to her daughter!!!Ouch 

I don't think Parents really believe their kids when it comes to their love lives. Everyone has their secrets no matter how friendly you are with your mother. I am not saying eventually one does not disclose the truth but initially most keep it a secret.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AqUaMaRiNdaisyluvFeefi

loveanime

IF-Dazzler

loveanime

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hahastupidme

I dont blame Naina. I blame the script writers. What lousy dialogues to give to a golden mother. She has a heart of gold and in one scene they wrecked her image. I will eat gold and any metal you name, if for some reason Adarsh slapped Komal, and would Naina say the same thing to Komal. Suddenly what is not good enough for her DIL is ok for her daughter. Why the double standards. Writers fault keep the characters consistent please.

BTW, what u said about Komal is true... But, so far, she has always blamed Pratigya and saw her brother as the right one! Even yesterday, she was saying that Pratigya used to fight with Krishna and blah...  Plus, Komal herself is from the Thakur family and is a lot like GTD in that she thinks women deserves to be controlled and used...I dont really remember all her dialogues, but some of her lines with Adarsh or Pratigya - gave me those ideas... Nyways, hope u r feeling better!!!Smile
@underlined - i think it's pretty normal for someone to support his/her family member.  I mean Komal doesn't know her sasural so well as of yet (I think, she's learning slowly)  so of course she's gonna think that her brother is right.  Komal does think like GTD that women need to be controlled but I guess once she gets her real freedom, she'll be happy that she married into Saxena's family. Tongue

I have trouble believing that komal really thinks woman deserves to be controlled. Funny how that principle doesn't seem to apply to her. Maybe she herself and including all us not to mention her Pati doesn't see her as a woman so she has exempt herself from the rules. I wonder what she will do if she starts seeing herself as a woman. Hmmmmmmmmmm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AqUaMaRiNdaisyluvFeefi

Feefi

IF-Rockerz

Feefi

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 5:40pm | IP Logged

lol. no one considers Komal a woman yet.. LOL "she's still a girl.  she's na-smjh, not mature enough.  let her do whatever she wants." <-- nainaji LOL

Edited by hahastupidme - 26 May 2010 at 5:40pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AqUaMaRiNloveanimedaisyluv_dkmystery_

loveanime

IF-Dazzler

loveanime

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 5:43pm | IP Logged

lol. no one considers Komal a woman yet.. LOL "she's still a girl.  she's na-smjh, not mature enough.  let her do whatever she wants." <-- nainaji LOL

arushi is a girl. komal saying she is a girl is a bit of a stretch. she is more like a baby trapped in an overgrown body who grew up in a jungle isolated and forgot there is an outside world.

AqUaMaRiNdaisyluvFeefi_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 5:45pm | IP Logged

arushi is a girl. komal saying she is a girl is a bit of a stretch. she is more like a baby trapped in an overgrown body who grew up in a jungle isolated and forgot there is an outside world.

jungle-2 baat chali hai pata chala hai, are ribbon pehen k fool khila hai, fool khila hai
ROFL

AqUaMaRiNdaisyluvloveanimeFeefi

Feefi

IF-Rockerz

Feefi

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 5:46pm | IP Logged

ROFL at the pic...that truly depicts Komal.  ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AqUaMaRiNloveanime

Feefi

IF-Rockerz

Feefi

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

jungle-2 baat chali hai pata chala hai, are ribbon pehen k fool khila hai, fool khila hai
ROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL fool khila hai.....

Edited by hahastupidme - 26 May 2010 at 5:48pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AqUaMaRiN

Post Reply New Post

Go to top