Pratigya

Todays Episode was AMAZING! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 12

Feefi

IF-Rockerz

Feefi

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 4:40pm | IP Logged

I totally agree, today's episode was GREAT!  I loved Prat's dialogue delivery!!  Shyamji was great towards the end. I loved the way he scraped SS' hand from Prats arm and was like enough is enough!  GREAT!!!  Nainaji needs to become a real mother who truly cares for her child.  She just cannot let Prats live in a jungle. how could nainaji tolerate the slap? Ouch I was really disappointed when she's like pati ne tpr mar bhi dia to kia hoa.  KIA HOA??  my self-respect is goneee - that is what happened!  grr..

Krishna was once again a huge disappointment.  I mean HOW could he just stand there and let his father drag his wife.  I mean ok he said she can't go but no one has any right to hold prats so hard Ouch  and the slap!!!!!!!!  Angry but i'm happy that Prats took the decision to leave. 
Even Ghantilal was supporting Pratigya and I loved her expressions as well.  Wth was Shakti doing?!?!  grr...he's all smiling like a devil...AngryAngry

At the end, I was hoping that Adarsh would ask Komal to come along as he promised that he would show love at the pooja.  I would have loved to see that but poor Komal, I feel sorry for her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AqUaMaRiNdaisyluvloveanime

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Todays Episode was AMAZING! (Page 4)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

loveanime

IF-Rockerz

loveanime

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
You know I too was curious what would happen with Komal. But I think the reason why they didn't show that was the focus was on Pratigya walking out and Krishna looking on helplessly. I didn't think the director wanted to break the intense moment with Adarsh stopping to have a chat with his wife, oh BTW dear do you want to come along. I am looking at the SBS segment is Komal in the frame when Krishna is throwing tantrum like a baby. I would love to see Komal realize what a faltu family she is from and run away to her sasural. If she has any common sense left she will know she is better off with Adarsh family. She has just been shown a promo on the way Krishna treats Pratigya, she must have some sense left in her to realize that not even once Adarsh raised his hand, did her Sasur raise his voice ever, and her ever so sweet sweeter than honey sasuma ever say one harsh thing to her. All these things she cannot put a price tag on. If she wants to live for now, love will find its way don't worry about that, but for now if she wants to live with some peace she will know where to go. If not she doesn't deserve to be happy. Sometimes Stupidity deserves to be punished.

Edited by loveanime - 26 May 2010 at 4:59pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AqUaMaRiNdaisyluvFeefi_dkmystery_

babygurl10

Goldie

babygurl10

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
yep todays episode was awesome......so was pooja's acting

AqUaMaRiNdaisyluvFeefi

AqUaMaRiN

Goldie

AqUaMaRiN

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 5:02pm | IP Logged

Hey Feefi! I just watched the episode again, ONLY for Pratigya!!!LOL  And GOD, did u hear Naina saying to MW that Pratigya na-samajh hai, hum isey samjhayenge????DeadAngryOuch  WTH was that???   What exactly did she mean by - Yeh toh na-samajh hai???Dead  Is that HOW much she knows of her own daughter??? And WAS that the BEST a mother - who watched her daughter getting slapped and verbally abused by her in-laws - can do??? Woah!!! Naina sucked BIG time in today's episode!!!ShockedDeadOuchAngry

daisyluvloveanimeFeefi

Feefi

IF-Rockerz

Feefi

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Yeah i would love to see Komal leaving for her sasural on her own.  I know SS would not allow it but i hope Komal raises her voice as well and says that their family knows how to respect women and I am better off living with them.

But it would have been even better to see that Komal just went along with Saxena's family without Adarsh asking her. 

AqUaMaRiNdaisyluvloveanime

AqUaMaRiN

Goldie

AqUaMaRiN

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 5:03pm | IP Logged

Hey Mrithwaa!!!Hug How r u feeling now???

Edited by limits - 26 May 2010 at 5:10pm

loveanime

IF-Rockerz

loveanime

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by limits

Hey Mrithwaa!!!Hug How r u feeling now???

Hey feeeeeeeefi and limitwaaaaaaa. I am ok hanging in here. I took some steam, I am going for another round soon my head is feeling heavy. But the episode was too intense for me to watch I rather watch SGP. I know it was good and great but I dont know I am not in the mood for high intense drama in my current state.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AqUaMaRiNFeefi

Feefi

IF-Rockerz

Feefi

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by limits

Hey Feefi! I just watched the episode again, ONLY for Pratigya!!!LOL  And GOD, did u hear Naina saying to MW that Pratigya na-samajh hai, hum isey samjhayenge????DeadAngryOuch  WTH was that???   What exactly did she mean by - Yeh toh na-samajh hai???Dead  Is that HOW much she knows of her own daughter??? And WAS that the BEST a mother - who watched her daughter getting slapped and verbally abused by her in-laws - can do??? Woah!!! Naina sucked BIG time in today's episode!!!ShockedDeadOuchAngry

I don't understand nainaji.  so she's trying to say that all women are na-samjh.  When explaining to Adarsh abt something, she was like Komal to na-samjh hai and now to Krishna she's like Pratigya na-samjh hai.  Does she have any smjh in herself? It would have been funny to see Shyamji telling everyone that my wife is na-samjh she doesn't know what she is saying, I agree with Prats decision. LOL

Edited by hahastupidme - 26 May 2010 at 5:06pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AqUaMaRiNdaisyluv

Post Reply New Post

Go to top