pritirays

IF-Sizzlerz

pritirays

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mima190587

Originally posted by pritirays

ROFL nahin phir se, I too disliked Adarshwa stepping in! He totally broke the scene intensity! Tongue behooda! LOL
Be Mima , bahut same same ho raha hai be! LOL
i know right i was like chup ho jaa behooda and Shyamji took the words out my mouth minus the behoodaLOL Pritiwa we are too similiar na, maybe i might change my opinion on something just to be different from youROFL

Guess wht I figured it out, Mann not hot! LOL
thank gosh i didn't change my opinion on that then we would be same againLOL

Were you going to kya? LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Todays Episode was AMAZING! (Page 3)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mima190587

IF-Sizzlerz

mima190587

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

ROFL nahin phir se, I too disliked Adarshwa stepping in! He totally broke the scene intensity! Tongue behooda! LOL
Be Mima , bahut same same ho raha hai be! LOL
i know right i was like chup ho jaa behooda and Shyamji took the words out my mouth minus the behoodaLOL Pritiwa we are too similiar na, maybe i might change my opinion on something just to be different from youROFL

Guess wht I figured it out, Mann not hot! LOL
thank gosh i didn't change my opinion on that then we would be same againLOL

Were you going to kya? LOL
of course not Maan is hotEmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

daisyluv

Shabz.

IF-Rockerz

Shabz.

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AlmostHonest

Yay! Cool episode! Krishna's true face is out now! What a complete loser. Prats did a good job but I was expecting a bit more.. I wanted her to insult and humiliate him and hit him back and break his teeth! Angry but... oh well..

I am super pissed at Pratigya's mom.. she said 'Toh kya hua agar usne tume mara woh tumhara pati hai' Silly wth man!!!! I thought she was an educated lady but noo!!  thankfully professor jee finally spoke out!! All in all a good episode tho...

naina needs to get her priorities right, her daughters safety and happiness should come before family izzatAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AqUaMaRiNdaisyluvFeefi

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shabz.

Yay! Cool episode! Krishna's true face is out now! What a complete loser. Prats did a good job but I was expecting a bit more.. I wanted her to insult and humiliate him and hit him back and break his teeth! Angry but... oh well..

I am super pissed at Pratigya's mom.. she said 'Toh kya hua agar usne tume mara woh tumhara pati hai' Silly wth man!!!! I thought she was an educated lady but noo!!  thankfully professor jee finally spoke out!! All in all a good episode tho...

naina needs to get her priorities right, her daughters safety and happiness should come before family izzatAngry

women of these types live in our society right around us, Nainaji represents them... they want their daughter to remain in the sasural ignoring all non-sense... and then if something will happen to the girl then they'll start blaming the in-laws Angry

AqUaMaRiNdaisyluvFeefi

aleena1

IF-Rockerz

aleena1

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Yep, it was a good episode. Shyam Ji finally opened his mouth in the end. He was right, the Thakur family dont have respect for women in the house. The way Sajjan Singh was speaking and behaving was really inappropriate. He should of at least thought of his own daughter Komal who was witnessing all this. I mean imagine Adarsh slapped Komal and did all this drama in front of both families, Adarsh and the rest of the family would be buried alive. At least Shyam Ji was trying to tolerate all this for the sake of both families honour. But  how can a father just tolerate his own daughter being humiliated for something which was not her fault. Oh well, at least he's taken her away from this hell.

I hope after all this rona dhona drama, Komal could at least be thankful that the Saxena family are not like the Thakur family and they show respect to women in the house. I hope she doesnt give a Pratigya a tough time but be a catalyst in bringing Pratigya and Krishna together.

Aaaahhh poor Krishna looked like a lost puppy towards the end when Pratigya left the house. Thats what you get if you mess with a women. Tomorrow he would be going ballistic, but after a few episodes he should reflect on his actions, repent and redeem himself.

Shakti was really creepy, Pratigya has gone which means he is free to do what he wants. We just need to wait and watch and see what he does now.

Oh and CV's really need to give Komal a complete makeover, can't stand her hairstyle and that BRIGHT red lipstick.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AqUaMaRiNdaisyluvFeefiShabz._dkmystery_

Shabz.

IF-Rockerz

Shabz.

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

women of these types live in our society right around us, Nainaji represents them... they want their daughter to remain in the sasural ignoring all non-sense... and then if something will happen to the girl then they'll start blaming the in-laws Angry

i feel sorry for any daughters who have mothers like that...naina claims to be both her daughter's friend but when it comes to crunch time she turns the other sideAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AqUaMaRiNdaisyluvFeefi_dkmystery_

Shabz.

IF-Rockerz

Shabz.

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aleena1

Yep, it was a good episode. Shyam Ji finally opened his mouth in the end. He was right, the Thakur family dont have respect for women in the house. The way Sajjan Singh was speaking and behaving was really inappropriate. He should of at least thought of his own daughter Komal who was witnessing all this. I mean imagine Adarsh slapped Komal and did all this drama in front of both families, Adarsh and the rest of the family would be buried alive. At least Shyam Ji was trying to tolerate all this for the sake of both families honour. But  how can a father just tolerate his own daughter being humiliated for something which was not her fault. Oh well, at least he's taken her away from this hell.

I hope after all this rona dhona drama, Komal could at least be thankful that the Saxena family are not like the Thakur family and they show respect to women in the house. I hope she doesnt give a Pratigya a tough time but be a catalyst in bringing Pratigya and Krishna together.

Aaaahhh poor Krishna looked like a lost puppy towards the end when Pratigya left the house. Thats what you get if you mess with a women. Tomorrow he would be going ballistic, but after a few episodes he should reflect on his actions, repent and redeem himself.

Shakti was really creepy, Pratigya has gone which means he is free to do what he wants. We just need to wait and watch and see what he does now.

Oh and CV's really need to give Komal a complete makeover, can't stand her hairstyle and that BRIGHT red lipstick.

it seems like komal will be staying with her family, she didnt leave with the saxenas which is a shame coz i really thought she was going to try to make her marriage workOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AqUaMaRiNloveanimedaisyluvFeefi

AqUaMaRiN

Goldie

AqUaMaRiN

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

women of these types live in our society right around us, Nainaji represents them... they want their daughter to remain in the sasural ignoring all non-sense... and then if something will happen to the girl then they'll start b laming the in-laws Angry

Hey Diva! Agree with u! BUT its really hard to watch a woman, on top of that a mother being so careless about another woman and on top of that her own daughter!!! But I guess, we're well trained to tolerate such scenes coz DUH! We get to read very similar comments BY women on this forum!LOLOuchDead

Hi Shabz!  Yaar, we come online at different timesOuch Me missed chatting/discussing with u!!! Hmmm.. What is this I see???  U dont think Naina is being all genuine right now?ShockedLOL  Yess, me remembers that u liked Naina once-upon-a-time BUT honestly speaking its a bit difficult for me to accept Naina slapping her own children BUT unseeing the daughter-in-law's mistakes - be it in the name of changing Komal with her LUB!!!WinkLOL 

God, one family thinks Lub can change all and the other family thinks Change all or Pratigya - for that matter, coz duh! She is being lubbed soo much by her MW of a husband!!!LOL

@ AlmostHonest:  Hi! Wats ur name if u dont mind me asking?  NiCe expectations!!!WinkLOL Even I'd have loved seeing Pratigya doo all those stuff to Krishna BUT she did point out his flaws and wrongs and to him - thats utter humiliation,  LOL! But still would have given anything to see her slap him back, right then and there!!!LOL

@Sanaya:  Hey! ME is here to comment as well!!! LOL  Thanx for opening this topic and completely agree with everything u said!!!ClapStarClapStarClapStar

loveanimedaisyluvFeefi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top