Page 2 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 3 Page 12

The_Other_Woman

IF-Sizzlerz

The_Other_Woman

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
The dialouges of Pratigya was super.She really pointed out how ill treated the girls are in their in laws.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AqUaMaRiNdaisyluvFeefi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Todays Episode was AMAZING! (Page 2)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
I am disappointed that Aadarsh stepped in late, but it is good in a way!
the prev epi. when SS had stepped in n Krishna had to stop his rape attempt, his supporters had this excuse that even if SS hadn't come, K won't have done anything!
So, it was good that no one stopped Krishna, so we saw how low we can stoop!

He should definitely get the best pati award!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AqUaMaRiNdaisyluvFeefiShabz.

a_uma

Coolbie

a_uma

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
It is good to finally see Prats taking a strong stand for her self-respect....Smile
Krish turned into a mouse in front of his father's anger......Shocked

...all the posts in this forum regarding women's rights, civil rights, are all correct.....
however I must confess I am suffering from a broken bleeding heart for KRIYACryCryCry
Cry

AqUaMaRiNdaisyluvFeefi

pritirays

IF-Sizzlerz

pritirays

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mima190587

Originally posted by pritirays

basically the CVs had to show Krishna at his worst to make his change seem more drastic and more dramatic
you know how shows like to add more drama
it was a good episode minus a few shocking behaviours from Suckena family Adarsh was useless and Nainaji was in cookoo land and Shyamji was late but got there in the end
for the first time i was really impressed with Pooja and liked Pratgywa so well done to her

Mima praising Pooja! LOL I liked her acting the second time, first was the honeymoon fiasco! Ohk, no more Pooja praises! LOL
And Arhaan n Anupam Shyam n Guruji! Clap Clap Clap Ka acting thi be! Guruji ka last waala scene ekdum rocking! Wink SS ko I hated so kudoos to Anupam Shyam!
And Arhaan - hails what looks ji end main, I could see him burning with double insult and still the helplessness of not being able to stop Pratigya! Smile Too good acting Arhaan boss! Hats off! Thumbs Up
Hai re all same to same thoughtsROFL Arhaan is always too good, but you know who i was not impressed with Mr. wall hitterLOL

ROFL nahin phir se, I too disliked Adarshwa stepping in! He totally broke the scene intensity! Tongue behooda! LOL
Be Mima , bahut same same ho raha hai be! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

daisyluv

mima190587

IF-Sizzlerz

mima190587

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

ROFL nahin phir se, I too disliked Adarshwa stepping in! He totally broke the scene intensity! Tongue behooda! LOL
i know right i was like chup ho jaa behooda and Shyamji took the words out my mouth minus the behoodaLOL Pritiwa we are too similiar na, maybe i might change my opinion on something just to be different from youROFL

daisyluv

pritirays

IF-Sizzlerz

pritirays

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

i know right i was like chup ho jaa behooda and Shyamji took the words out my mouth minus the behoodaLOL Pritiwa we are too similiar na, maybe i might change my opinion on something just to be different from youROFL

Guess wht I figured it out, Mann not hot! LOL

daisyluv

mima190587

IF-Sizzlerz

mima190587

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Guess wht I figured it out, Mann not hot! LOL
thank gosh i didn't change my opinion on that then we would be same againLOL

diyafah

IF-Rockerz

diyafah

Retro Podcast Team, I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Today's episode was AWESOME. OFF THE HOOK! LOVED IT!!

Haha...Loved SS's acting and the way Krishna was attempting to 'defend' himself/her..with a very confused look.

Regardless of whatsoever, after many strechy episodes, this one was certainly the BEST

-Anureet

AqUaMaRiNdaisyluvFeefi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top