Page 11 of 12

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
or you want a bear with a gun, here he is:

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

loveanimeFeefi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Todays Episode was AMAZING! (Page 11)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

loveanime

IF-Dazzler

loveanime

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Diva awesome dude. feefi asked for a bear she will be happy.

Edited by loveanime - 26 May 2010 at 10:53pm

Feefi_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveanime

Muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Diva awesome dude. feefi asked for a bear she will be happy.

LOL  I just loved those bears, they would suit him LOL LOL

I just saw a new post titled 'HATE PRATIGYA', whatever the content is, are such titled posts allowed here? Confused
I mean even if it was 'HATE KRISHNA', would it be allowed! I haven't got the time to read that post though Big smile LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Feefi

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mima190587

Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by mima190587

basically the CVs had to show Krishna at his worst to make his change seem more drastic and more dramatic
you know how shows like to add more drama
it was a good episode minus a few shocking behaviours from Suckena family Adarsh was useless and Nainaji was in cookoo land and Shyamji was late but got there in the end
for the first time i was really impressed with Pooja and liked Pratgywa so well done to her

Mima praising Pooja! LOL I liked her acting the second time, first was the honeymoon fiasco! Ohk, no more Pooja praises! LOL
And Arhaan n Anupam Shyam n Guruji! Clap Clap Clap Ka acting thi be! Guruji ka last waala scene ekdum rocking! Wink SS ko I hated so kudoos to Anupam Shyam!
And Arhaan - hails what looks ji end main, I could see him burning with double insult and still the helplessness of not being able to stop Pratigya! Smile Too good acting Arhaan boss! Hats off! Thumbs Up
Hai re all same to same thoughtsROFL Arhaan is always too good, but you know who i was not impressed with Mr. wall hitterLOL
mimaaaaaaa mere wale ko akela chod doooooAngryLOLWink

Feefi

IF-Rockerz

Feefi

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

you want a bear? I'll give u a paanchvi fail bear: ROFL

ROFLROFLROFL panchvin fail bear!!!!!  ROFLROFL 
Great job Divya!!!!  I love it! 

_dkmystery_

Feefi

IF-Rockerz

Feefi

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

yup yup im happy to see a panchvin fail bear!!!  ROFL

and i agree with limitwa regarding ur bear, that's creepad!! it has to be shakti...

_dkmystery_

Feefi

IF-Rockerz

Feefi

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

LOL  I just loved those bears, they would suit him LOL LOL

I just saw a new post titled 'HATE PRATIGYA', whatever the content is, are such titled posts allowed here? Confused
I mean even if it was 'HATE KRISHNA', would it be allowed! I haven't got the time to read that post though Big smile LOL LOL
hmm i just read the hate-pratigya thread but i won't comment cuz it's gonna become a battlefield for sure...Ouch
im pretty sure hate-threads are not allowed...

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
I saw the bear with the confused look, n I knew it was made for the paanchvi fail ROFL
n yeah, me to will not post on ny battle provoking threads, let them(the posts, I mean) die their own death LOL

AlmostHonestFeefi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top