Page 1 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 2 Page 12

daisyluv

IF-Dazzler

daisyluv

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
I loved todays episode...BEST epi so far!
Krishna got a slap in the face...she left him. yippeee. N Pooja's speech..she delivered it well!! Pratigya's emotions finally came out! (made be cry...n i dont cry for shows..!)
Krishna...I dont what to say to him...but u suck!
Today was Pratigyas day! n Shyam Ji was also showed those ppl how a real father behaves!
He was amazing too....
Buti hated how K slapped P. How dare HE!Angry n She was right..he doesnt know what a patni is.
He puts all the mistakes on her..n doesnt stand by her side..tells her to lie.
Finally Amma got her wish fulfilled -K slapped P. She was happy. Angry But K really needs to learn. n Shakti..what a evil weirdo..he was laughin when he slapped her.
So bottom line, a must watch episode for Pratigya lovers...K is sucha LOSER! (housefullLOLLOL)

Hope Y'all agree w/ me! See ya! Smile (Please dont support K after ALL of this! My brain will explode....wht P said was right!- K will regret!)

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

susan88AlmostHonestAnkita_MathurAudaciouskurteepricey28india--forumsCarrotCakeAqUaMaRiNcimbaReldazanish_kKiwiShakeShabz.aleena1Feefiniveditha_dkmystery_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Todays Episode was AMAZING!" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mima190587

IF-Sizzlerz

mima190587

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
basically the CVs had to show Krishna at his worst to make his change seem more drastic and more dramatic
you know how shows like to add more drama
it was a good episode minus a few shocking behaviours from Suckena family Adarsh was useless and Nainaji was in cookoo land and Shyamji was late but got there in the end
for the first time i was really impressed with Pooja and liked Pratgywa so well done to her

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

daisyluvShabz.kasturika_kashuFeefi

tara_211

IF-Dazzler

tara_211

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
yup it was a gr8 episode .....luved it....nd even pooja was really gud today!!!1

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

daisyluvFeefi

AlmostHonest

AlmostHonest

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Yay! Cool episode! Krishna's true face is out now! What a complete loser. Prats did a good job but I was expecting a bit more.. I wanted her to insult and humiliate him and hit him back and break his teeth! Angry but... oh well..

I am super pissed at Pratigya's mom.. she said 'Toh kya hua agar usne tume mara woh tumhara pati hai' Silly wth man!!!! I thought she was an educated lady but noo!!  thankfully professor jee finally spoke out!! All in all a good episode tho...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AqUaMaRiNdaisyluvFeefiShabz.

AlmostHonest

AlmostHonest

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mima190587

basically the CVs had to show Krishna at his worst to make his change seem more drastic and more dramatic
it was a good episode minus a few shocking behaviours from Suckena family Adarsh was useless and Nainaji was in cookoo land and Shyamji was late but got there in the end
for the first time i was really impressed with Pooja and liked Pratgywa so well done to her

Aadarsh is totally useless!! Wasn't he like this ultimate brother who would do anything for his sister!! All he does now is stand and frown.. He's got just that one expression and the same ghisa pita dialouges Hum keh dete hai aap chup ho jaeye and all that LOL nobody even listens to him LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AqUaMaRiNdaisyluvFeefi

pritirays

IF-Sizzlerz

pritirays

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

Mima praising Pooja! LOL I liked her acting the second time, first was the honeymoon fiasco! Ohk, no more Pooja praises! LOL
And Arhaan n Anupam Shyam n Guruji! Clap Clap Clap Ka acting thi be! Guruji ka last waala scene ekdum rocking! Wink SS ko I hated so kudoos to Anupam Shyam!
And Arhaan - hails what looks ji end main, I could see him burning with double insult and still the helplessness of not being able to stop Pratigya! Smile Too good acting Arhaan boss! Hats off! Thumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

damon_bitemedaisyluvShabz.FeefiFilza.

mima190587

IF-Sizzlerz

mima190587

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AlmostHonest

Aadarsh is totally useless!! Wasn't he like this ultimate brother who would do anything for his sister!! All he does now is stand and frown.. He's got just that one expression and the same ghisa pita dialouges Hum keh dete hai aap chup ho jaeye and all that LOL nobody even listens to him LOL
everyones always telling him to be chup but he listens he doesn't speak after, behoodaROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

daisyluv

mima190587

IF-Sizzlerz

mima190587

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Mima praising Pooja! LOL I liked her acting the second time, first was the honeymoon fiasco! Ohk, no more Pooja praises! LOL
And Arhaan n Anupam Shyam n Guruji! Clap Clap Clap Ka acting thi be! Guruji ka last waala scene ekdum rocking! Wink SS ko I hated so kudoos to Anupam Shyam!
And Arhaan - hails what looks ji end main, I could see him burning with double insult and still the helplessness of not being able to stop Pratigya! Smile Too good acting Arhaan boss! Hats off! Thumbs Up
Hai re all same to same thoughtsROFL Arhaan is always too good, but you know who i was not impressed with Mr. wall hitterLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

daisyluv

Post Reply New Post

Go to top