Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: tarantulla_p

How convenient for Manav, get out of jail card ;)

listen , we don't know for sure ..The article just says that a source has informed that in the high voltage court room drama , Shravani will develop a sharp stomach pain and will have to be rushed to the hospital ...
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
See Tanya.........only way Bappas twist can be introduced is Shravni dying or Shravni going in coma

Shravni going in coma leaves more scope for future unpleasant tracks

Will talk more abt this today in my commentary
Tanyaz thumbnail
Deni send me this article from Telly Chakkar ..It could well be false ..

now check this out, it is on tellychakkarrrrrrrrrrrrrr.........now i am totally confused and lost

deni

Savita to be the saving grace for Archana and Manav?

27 May 2010 | 6:07pm    5 Comments

As the date of reckoning for Manav and Archana gets closer in Zee TV's Pavitra Rishta, the buzz is that Savita will eventually stop the divorce from happening!!

Archana (Ankita Lokhande) and Manav (Sushant Singh Rajput) of Zee TV's Pavitra Rishta, have been one of the favorite on screen Jodis of television, and the viewers are distraught as the day of reckoning i.e. May 31st comes closer, when their perfect jodi will be seeking divorce!! Will the 'Pavitra Rishta' live on?, is the major question that needs to be answered now.

According to our source, "Even Sushant Singh Rajput is being flooded with fan mails, wherein his fans request him to stay along with his wife Archana. So much is the impact that this particular Jodi has created on the audience".

A little birdie tells us that, "There will be a twist coming in the episode, which mightl come as a saving grace for the couple. In one of the high voltage court scenes that is to be aired, Shravani (Pooja Pihal) who has gotten possessive of Manav and wants Archana to get out of his life, will all of a sudden develop pain in her stomach which will force the family to take her to the hospital".

It is also heard that Savita (Usha Nadkarni), Archana's mother-in-law who has developed a liking for her bahu will be the one who will take the strong decision of not going thro' with the divorce of Archana and Manav.

We tried calling Usha Nadkarni, but we could not get thro' to her.

If this is what is going to happen, then we wait with bathed breath to see what happens to Shravani now!!

Catch the major twist in Pavitra Rishta on May 31st..
tarantulla_p thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

listen , we don't know for sure ..The article just says that a source has informed that in the high voltage court room drama , Shravani will develop a sharp stomach pain and will have to be rushed to the hospital ...

I just hope they dont resort to any gimmicks and change the course only because they want to and not because 'circumstances' were such.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Tarantulla , that lallu will not do anything . he isa weak guy . He will only pray to bappa , the way he did yesterday , to save him and his rishta ..
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hahaha .So true about the Lallu . His name shud be Lallu Deshmukh . Not Manav Deshmukh .Looking at calendar and weeping like a girl .
mansi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope this article is not true.  I want this divorce matter to be settled, with a postive note, of course!  Not postponed yet again! 
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mansi96

I hope this article is not true.  I want this divorce matter to be settled, with a postive note, of course!  Not postponed yet again! 

I am with you...Isss paar ya phir uss paar....Dont want this boring drama extended for no reason....😳