Kool's Commentary : May 26

Posted: 13 years ago
Kool reporting from base ............. Shravni's Idiotic Godbharaai in PR
The Pyasi Atma was dressed up like an APSARA , flower crown , Arm bands , Waist Band and all and made to sit on a flower swing . It is what I had explained in one of my posts ..........APSARA WAADI .  Fertile green sari , green bangles etc .  Her OTI was filled with green coconutrs , rice and gifts .........and when Miss Shakkar was asked to fill her OTI The Gunda said U will do it ? How odd it will look ! Must say the Pyasi Atma looked like a short little fierce Apsara , whose eyes occasionally softened when she was being pampered .

I hate to say this but what the Gunda said was TRUE. Not ina scrpitural sense as Miss Shakkar is a suhagan and she can do it . I mean purely from a human perspective . It was very odd and embarassing for the Pyasi Atma , and I felt very sorry for the spoilt preggy gal . No one deserves this kind of baby shower .

For that matter guys .........there ideally shud have been NO baby shower AT All . The girl is an unwed mom . Is her pregnancy a thing to flaunt about ? In the real world if this had indeed happened , the girl's Oti wud be filled by 5 suhagans from inner family circle without letting the others even know about it and the girl wud NOT have dreamt of a Baby shower in her wildest dreams . The people invited wud snicker so much that The Deshmukhs wud have been unable to show their face in public .But since PR land is La La Land I don't say anything . Pr creatives r clearly cuckoo and have instructions from Ekta to have a gal;a time playing out cuckoo fantasies.

The Peda Burfi thing ideally shud be LAADOO KARANJI . Laddu for boy and Karanji for girl and it is done over the lunch table where the girl's silver plate is decorated with a flower circle around it . Pedas r distributed at the naming ceremony AFTER boy is born and burfis r distributed after a girl is born . Peda Burfi dont enter the scene NOW . Still , its Ok .

The Pyasi Atma caught Chubby Face red handed wishing the divorce does not happen . She was surprisingly civil and not as rude as she was to Varsha [ she has grown used to Miss Shakkar's family treating her like a beti on the face and wishing that the divorce doesnt happen behind her back by now.....example Vaishu , Chubby , Varsha .] but FIRMLY told her that Kaki it is too late , the divorce will happen . Chubby then went on a CONFUSED spree of HER PERSPECTIVE as a mother .

I Have full Haq to wish happiness for My daughter , said Chubby righteously . But I have NO intention of stealing YOUR happiness too .

Ok , I have had upto here with these Ambiguous statements that seem to have no meaning , base , or clarity and r constantly thrown around in this serial like MF Hussain's abstract splashes . I cudnt help wondering what the HELL did Chubby mean . What ur Khushi Her Khushi yaar , your daughters Khushi CANNOT be attained if Shravni's Khushi is opted for .MAKE A CHOICE lady . Like Girish .

The daughter meanwhile is NOT so confused . She knows EXACTLY what she is doing .She had one of her rare realistic moments with hubby today after everyone had gone to bed . For starters , she told Zimmedari Baba frankly that she WASn't Mahaan , that she knew she was CLINGING ON , that she was finding it TREMENDOUSLY HARD to LET GO , That it Pained her a LOT , That it was only with him that she cud share her feelings as no one else wud understand , That why the hell were they seperating when they both obviously wanted to be with each other so much . { Good question .] Miss Shakkar had her rare momentof being human today and hence had some clarity in thought .

Zimmedari Baba was distressed , horribly distressed . Earlier he had been crying , looking at the calendar and his divorce date . That time his Chubby saas had caught him . Now he allowed the tears to roll down his cheeks once more while he valiantly kept his chin up as Miss Shakkar thre herself in his arms . [ Guys will we EVER see a scene where Zimmedari Baba will take her in his arms HIMSELF ? ]  You are feeling like this coz we r in LOVE , he analysed , exhibiting marvellous self control . [ He obviously has much more control than the two ladies going hysterical over him].  But things can't be HELPED . We will ALWAYS be there for each other , ALWAYS . [ meaning I WILL MARRY SHRAVNI THERE IS NO TURNING BACK NOW .}

They both then reached a conclusion . Let us live EACH moment of these last 3 days as hubby wife and add it to our COLLECTION OF MEMORIES FUND they decided . Yeah , Lets . That will be something to look forward to .

My lips on the above statement are SEALED .

Savita meanwhile was declaring to Damodar that she broke them up now she will rejoin them . And a big holy music played in the background .

Bappa's name was taken a lot by various people ........first and foremost by Chubby Face . He is taking my PARIKSHA she declared bravely , with tears in her eyes . [ Why ? He has no other Kaam dhanda or what ?} He will do Achcha only I leave it to HIM [ So u wont do a thing and he shud come down from the heaven and smack the judge with his trunk when he is sanctioning the divorce is it ?] Manav said that Bappa is noticing and will do something he had full trust in him . Savita Damo r waiting for Bappas justice . Breaking this marraige means breaking a SACRED PROMISE made in front of BAPPA [ They r oh so reading our STOP THE DIVORCE THREAD .................hear that GM and HOPE ?]..............A.rre watz going on , ha ? Bappa is as BUGGED as us viewers with the creatives for portraying him in this SICK way . Two marraiges under Bappa's jurisdiction have been so unhappy , so unhappy [ ARMAAN and VANDU AJIT} that Bappa is taking a vacation from sanctioning aNY MORE . Even the SAtish VARsha marraige is not so happy .If u guys show such ghatiya marraiges who will take blessings of BAPPA ? They will prefer COURT MARRAIGEs . Sick Creatives , GOD KO BHI CHODTE NAHI .

The precap is interesting ........it is the much awaited Shravni slap scene . Archna thwacks Shravni across the face as she says Let me and my baby die , u go from here without bothering about US . Im sure this will please Shravni haters and be an oasis in a desrt as currently PR is very boring .

But But But .........I wish to point out one thing before I go . Driving Shravni to frustration by going on purposefully ignoring her  choices of wanting to be left alone by forcing herself on her constantly in a thick skinned manner for personal selfishness of wanting to cling on or collect memories and THEN slapping her coz she erupted and said Let Me and my baby die Just LEAVE ME ALONE ...............how far is this justifiable ?

The issue Archna will make is  about the statement  ' Let  the baby die' ........Shravni is so so wicked to say it even before it is born . Oooooh . Tum Kuch bhi bol sakti ho ek maa hokar apne bachche ke liye aisa bolti ho ?shram nahi aati kya ?Wo bhi jo bachcha paida bhi nahi hua ? this and that .

Truth is ........many frustrated people DO talk like that .That doesnt mean they want their children to DIE . What is noteworthy here is the FRUSTRATION that drives them to talk thus .And Who drove Shravni to such frustration ?

I wont be surprized if her water breaks and Archna drives her to early labour .

That said .........if anyways she has slapped Shravni , she shud at least fling her unwed pregnancy on her face and say BEsharam , first U got pregnant before marraige by irresponsible sex and for ur mistake I and Manav are paying and on top of it ur playing the victim ? Although I dont agree with the truth of this statement I hope creatives show it as it will ghive ARMAN fans some pleasure .

The point still remains as to wHO is Archna to slap Shravni . Her dad yes , even Manav isnt married to her yet .

Archna had made no issue about Shravni pulling her by the hand ........let us see what Shravni reacts to the slap .

The real ideal Thing for Archna to do was to be gONE . Sigh .

Like button only if u liked .........Comments even if wanna throw tomatoes at me for today I have spoken AGAINST popular opinion .

Kools signing off for the day ...........unable to infuse humor in todays episode . Ciao .

🤣 loved it Kool! so many points u said rightly!

I really didnt like the slap either. ok i liked it a bit😆 shravan is very annoying😳 bak to the topic. i agree that archana drove her to this point (even my mom gets angry, with the kids sometimes😳 once i minded it soooo much that i cancelled my uni admission, nd there is no way to get it bak, but i hav understood now nd i control my emotions nd anger. my anger is really bad😳 my mom says many things in anger but i just ignore them) i think its horrible to hit a woman, nd shravani is pregnant!! what if she gets hurt due to this slap nd something happens to the baby!! archu shud leave ASAP!! thappad maarne k baad archu manav k saath dates par jayegi gud for arman fans (including me) but its very painful nd sad if u look from shravani's eyes, but then she knows how much they love each other. shravani shud back out.
Awesome as usual Kool. I still haven't finished watching the episode..
but I was too happy to see Vandita having the guts to cross RA her saas.  👏 

I hope she keeps this up. godh bharai was pretty idiotic according to me. What you have written is absolutely true.. But what can we expect.. every profession, every ritual is mocked in an Ekta show.. hota hai...

For the first time Archu poured her heart out. That was cool. And like you said Manav has too much of a self control for a man I must say. 😆

Exactly sid . Why is Archna this involved in this whole mess ?Whats point of clinging on even now ?Manav aaj bhi did NOT tell her he will say NO to divorce . And then why blame Sharavni for snapping ?what U r doing is WRONg . Wither Say No to divorce or go ...ur middle stand is accomplishing nothing but misery .
if Shravani has enough sense she would have backed out a long time ago.

Bappa's name was taken a lot by various people ........first and foremost by Chubby Face . He is taking my PARIKSHA she declared bravely , with tears in her eyes . [ Why ? He has no other Kaam dhanda or what ?} He will do Achcha only I leave it to HIM [ So u wont do a thing and he shud come down from the heaven and smack the judge with his trunk when he is sanctioning the divorce is it ?] Manav said that Bappa is noticing and will do something he had full trust in him . Savita Damo r waiting for Bappas justice . Breaking this marraige means breaking a SACRED PROMISE made in front of BAPPA [ They r oh so reading our STOP THE DIVORCE THREAD .................hear that GM and HOPE ?]..............A.rre watz going on , ha ? Bappa is as BUGGED as us viewers with the creatives for portraying him in this SICK way . Two marraiges under Bappa's jurisdiction have been so unhappy , so unhappy [ ARMAAN and VANDU AJIT} that Bappa is taking a vacation from sanctioning aNY MORE . Even the SAtish VARsha marraige is not so happy .If u guys show such ghatiya marraiges who will take blessings of BAPPA ? They will prefer COURT MARRAIGEs . Sick Creatives , GOD KO BHI CHODTE NAHI .
🤣🤣🤣

🤣
nice commentary 👏👏👏 i alwayz wait for it, thanks
Edited by simplyshraddha - 13 years ago
I hate to say this but what the Gunda said was TRUE. Not ina scrpitural sense as Miss Shakkar is a suhagan and she can do it . I mean purely from a human perspective . It was very odd and embarassing for the Pyasi Atma , and I felt very sorry for the spoilt preggy gal . No one deserves this kind of baby shower .

Kool, I think Archu did it bcoz Shravani is carrying Sachin's child. Somewhere Archu feels that Sachin died bcoz of her (nd her family). She was doing this as the baby's Kaki. She was only thinking abt the baby at that time.

I dont feel it was embarrassing for Shravani. I think it was embarrassing nd painful for Archu as Shravani is soon going to b Manav's wife (we saw how unhappy she is later)
He he - Thanks for the great laughs.

Sulochana didnt know how to respond to Shravani because in her righteous mind, she never thought she would have to make a choice between wishing well for her daughter AND the daughter's replacement.
Lets pause for a minute...why couldnt Sulochana ask Shravani as Archana's mother how she could live with herself knowing that two people in love are seperating only to legitimise her child?

Archana and Manav finally confided in each other, apparently the only thing Manav can do when his wife and the love of his life breaks down is to tell her he feels the same but is powerless...whoa?? why and when?? Manav is too scaredy a cat to confront the people involved and tell them *his* truth...that his heart is not in the marriage. True, he has given his word and true this will make the baby not a part of his house but really, what kind of a life is he promising 4 people (incl the baby)? A marriage with no interest and that started as a compromise is a very unhealthy environment for a baby to grow up in. Manav should grow up really and emerge from his mama's pallu to make a real decision.

Archana...dont know what the creatives want to achieve with her. What was the purpose of her silliness for the past few weeks? With this confession, she has proven that all that was just a pretense to hang on here...In addition, now that she has confessed and he hasnt made a move, she should gracefully move away - for the nth time. Let him miss you before its too late.

Rasika always taunts each of these characters with the truth ( very maliciously put of course).

As for the infamous slap..I think its very wrong to slap a pregnant woman, no matter what the provocation. Shravani does not want Archana around - Archana wants to hang around for another 3 days. How does one solve this? One of the characters will have to give..slapping each other is no solution. Why doesnt Girish take Shravani out for a trip for a coupla days?

what fun it would be if  Manav and Archana didnt keep this rishta very 'pavitra' - live like hub and wife the next 3 days or Sachin surfaced from nowhere to witness his GF obsessing abt his bro...
Edited by tarantulla_p - 13 years ago
Hail kools

Great commentary as usual.

I agree about the slap scene. When I saw it, I started laughing at first, then I said bechairi Shravani had to suffer for not keeping her mouth shut like her Dad. She shud have tried to ignore Archana just like we try to ignore rats if we can't fight them. I'm surprised she hasn't gone in labour till now thanx to Archu mahaan. Poor frustrated girl must be suffering from eclampsia at least- check her wedding ring someone!!!

But I don't know why I'm still happy she got slapped. I really don't know. Guess I'm human at the end of the day and I can't think about 'who's right and who's wrong' all the time. I guess its better to admit it rather than be a hypocrite about it.

BTW, hadn't Archu promised she wud go after God-bharai??? Jhuthi!!! Jhuthi!!!

Shravani was looking funny, didn't see the whole episode but saw her in one scene- I asked my Mom that are women dressed up in this manner, Mom said NO. Why wasn't she wearing flowers, why those artificial things? No offence, but she was looking strange. But the sari was lovely. Even Archana's sari was nice. Its a silly thought but Archana and Shravani were wearing totally opposite colour saris:

Archu: Red with green border
Shravani: Green with red border

Any significance???
If I'm not wrong red denotes suhagan, and green denotes fertility, right??? (Archana is married, shravani is pregnant)
Now any significance???

Okay one more- Manav was wearing red. Archu-Manav matching matching.
NOW ANY SIGNIFICANCE???

I guess I'm turning into one Robert Langdon so I better shut up about my crazy symbology observations.

BORING EPISODE!!! I really want someone to point out that GOD HELPS THOSE WHO HELPS THEMSELVES. How the hell do they expect divorce to stop when none of them is doing anything??? This is so damn frustrating. Sometimes I feel that Bappa SHUD NOT help them and moral of the story shud be- God helps those who help themselves- not those who keep crying Bappa Bappa all the time.

Poor Bappa!!!

Edited by nikitagmc - 13 years ago