One tight slap!!!!!!!

Spartacus thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Well atlast Archu the mahan has woke up and gave the doll one tight slap?πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

To all the Shravani hate club owner's i think u shall all be on cloud nine for sure😈🀣
Well if she had done this before the tough love and one tight slap she would have not let doll take undue advantage, but Miss Shakar being one of the rarest of the rare species of man kind.......

I wonder where did she get that strength and courage too do it, i am certain there will be lot to pay off on a later date😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

"pay off" 😑 what pay off as if choo has the galls to do it 🀒 πŸ˜† nd yea u r ryt all her die hard haters r loving it πŸ˜†
unknown18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aik thappar ki goonj tum kya jaano akash babu
-monica- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
bichari Shravani......
Akash tumhe to aaj bahut dukh hua hoga na?πŸ˜† tumhari ek lauti pyari si doll ko humari mahan Archana kya thappar maari hain yaar. dil khush ho gayi meri. πŸ˜†

GHT_ArMan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG can't blve dat i missed it😲...simply can't wait 4 2morow's episode..finally miss choo will get what she deservesπŸ‘
mansi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
GO ARCHANA!!!    πŸ‘      The precap has me so excited for tomorrow!   I guess Shravani didn't realize even Archana has her limits.  Maybe the slap will knock some sense in her to stop using her and Sachin's unborn child to manipulate others!  😑
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
2 tight slaps!! Cho also slapped Archu in the precap nd tht went unnoticed by everyone πŸ˜†
I wonder wht made Cho slap Archu
-ALI- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Kya? Kya? Kya? But who slapped first ? Ye slap divorce rokega. Shravani will do some pagalpan. I wonder why cant she control for couple of days ? Aakash, doll to gayi. LOK
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Damz, Cho slapped Archu frst, then Archu gave her a better one nxt =))
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I am so excited about tommorow's episode! Shravani has had that slap coming for a long time now, Archana has repeatedly taken the insults Shravani has dished out at her now she goes as far as slapping Archana. She is ungrateful and continually uses her child as a weapon, I am glad Archana has fought back and slapped her!