Fan Fictions

The Apollonian and Dionysian: (AR) - Complete (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 48

EmilyIsaac

EmilyIsaac

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnibai

Hola.
That was a quick update, thank you. Atul's past was bad...poor him. But why did he say that he felt his father dying was a good?...Does this have a story behind it?
And I wonder what Armaan's past is?....From the way he talks/thinks about it, I dont think his past is a very good one.
Do we get to know about Armaan's past in the next update?..And pleaasssseeeeeee could we have more of Armaan Ridhima in the next update as well. Please.
And I know this must be annoying but....please update soon! Embarrassed

Hello,

Atul's story is not yet complete. Its only part of it that he remembers. Armaan's past will be there in bits and parts and not as a complete back story. Healing is a step by step process and so is talking about trauma.
About Armaan and Riddhima - This is a story where everyone has equal stage but principally its Armaan and Riddhima. So, AR presence would be there but never dominating.
Update will be tonight.

Thanks,
L.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Apollonian and Dionysian: (AR) - Complete (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desire_20

IF-Dazzler

desire_20

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
edited

wow, i started reading this ff cuz of the title, and im not disappointed at all... the ff is very different, but in a good way... there's alot of mystery and seriousness in the mood, which makes me want to know more... i really like ur writing style too

Edited by desire_20 - 30 May 2010 at 5:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EmilyIsaac

Sur_10

Goldie

Sur_10

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 12:47am | IP Logged
hey,
Graet part again. I must say, hats off to ur writing style- its simple, and not at all exaggerated. The way Atul was speaking about his childhood was touching. Its good that Arman has met these people after a tough phase of life.
Now lets wait for Armaan's past
Thanks for the pm
Sur

EmilyIsaac

AngelTeen

IF-Sizzlerz

AngelTeen

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Love this story!

The way it is written is very interesting and it is completely different from other DMG fics...very interesting.

Continue soon...

-Rae

EmilyIsaac

Pebblez

Goldie

Pebblez

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Hey! It was basically the title of your fic that caught my interest, its rare when you get to read such titles here amongst all the hearts and beds :D this is your first fic here, right? I must say i thoroughly enjoy your writing style because its neat, precise and to the point. No unwanted details.

Its funny how your title contrasts with the characters, which arent much developed yet as its only the 4th part in yet...but i wonder whose gonna turn out to be who in the future...the Apollonian and Dionysian...Riddhima or Armaan? Thats the one thing thats keeping me interested in this fic, apart from others.

I like how you have managed to inculcate a little of everything ...hospital life, friendships, apartments, fam lifes, private history...all in 4 parts...thats smg to achieve :) Lets just say, at the end of it, um surely coming back to this. Good work! :)

Kiran

EmilyIsaac

Riddss

IF-Sizzlerz

Riddss

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 4:27am | IP Logged
heyyy dear,
awesome Parts
continue soon

love
Riddss

EmilyIsaac

EmilyIsaac

EmilyIsaac

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sur_Singhania

hey,
Graet part again. I must say, hats off to ur writing style- its simple, and not at all exaggerated. The way Atul was speaking about his childhood was touching. Its good that Arman has met these people after a tough phase of life.
Now lets wait for Armaan's past
Thanks for the pm
Sur

Hello Sur,

Thank you very much for your comments. Armaan's past (just a hint) is up next.
You are welcome for the PM.

Thanks,
L.

EmilyIsaac

EmilyIsaac

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelTeen

Love this story!

The way it is written is very interesting and it is completely different from other DMG fics...very interesting.

Continue soon...

-Rae

Hello Rae,

Thank you very much for your comment. I will PM you when I update next.

Thanks,
L.

AngelTeen

Post Reply New Post

Go to top