Fan Fictions

The Apollonian and Dionysian: (AR) - Complete (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 48

Sur_10

Goldie

Sur_10

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
hi!
you know i feel like hugging you for updating daily! u see, im bored to hell and i find it really refreshing to read this story.
Armaan's dream was scary..precisely the reason why i didnt become a doctor...too responsible job
anyways this was again very neatly written
their conversation was very natural- nothing heavy or fake...just a collection of memories
thanku so much for the pm
Sur

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EmilyIsaacammygurl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Apollonian and Dionysian: (AR) - Complete (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anu.happy4ever

Groupbie

anu.happy4ever

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Hello L,

This story reminded me more of a Japanese medical drama than DMG  when I read about Armaan's two experiences.

I also notice a lot of reference to greek mythology in your titles. Any special reason for that?

I like the way Riddhima refreshes him from his bad dream by asking him about a pleasant experience. It is something I have never thought about and would like to implement it practically sometime. :-)

And yes, the theme is in no way similar to anything that I have read before. Yet, I had thought it to be familiar..I wonder why!

Anu

Edited by anu.happy4ever - 28 May 2010 at 1:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EmilyIsaac

funkybratz

IF-Dazzler

funkybratz

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
superb!!!
i read the first part before but didnt got time to comment!!

really nice concept loved it!
do pm me wen you update next time please

love maleehaSmile

EmilyIsaac

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
wow.~awesome~

can you please add me to your pm list?
thanks

naina Smile

EmilyIsaac

EmilyIsaac

EmilyIsaac

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mansibharti

now i see what that that word " life "; that he spoke of was about. What he went through was indeed tragic and have filled him with guilt of being capable willing and yet unable to fulfill what he wished and is expected. glad Ridhhima was there sometime speaking is not so necessary thoughts and feelings can travel even in vacuum. there is something that she fears of  and mey be, as i think , it is their fear that will bring them closer coz where one lacks the other completes it. he already is drawing up to her and once they open up to each other there would be a really loving sensible love story that will take shape... Abhi was nicely portrayed and atul ,just dont understand why he is after that Anjali... guess love does effect ones brain... muskaan is as Armaan has said cute wonder if she really fight with Rahul like in the serial... another lovely part... i wont mind if you increase its length though. and yeah is it a short one or are you planning to stretch it for a while...?  

thanks for the PM Big smile
love
Mansi

Hello Mansi,

Many thanks for your detailed comment. Its only part of Armaan's life which we have glimpsed so far. Reasons for him to move out of the country is still unknown. And yes, Riddhima harbors some fears. Its actually facing these things which brings them closer.
This is going to be pretty lengthy series with at least fifteen parts. At least that's what I am thinking right now. But it will be seen as the story progresses.

Thanks,
L.

mansibharti

dhruvikaluvsKSG

IF-Dazzler

dhruvikaluvsKSG

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
heyy dear
gr8 part

EmilyIsaac

EmilyIsaac

EmilyIsaac

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnibai

Hey.
An awsome update again. I really felt sorry for the lady who was trapped in the house and Armaan couldnt save her. I can now see the start of Armaan and Ridhimas' relationshipDancing.
Maybe you should try writing parts that are a bit longer; its just that the way you write and your concept is so awsome that I cant seem to get enough of it. Embarrassed
Please update soon and thank you for the PM. Smile

Hello,

Thank you very much for the comment. Yes, I will be updating soon, today.
This part is actually quite long, almost 2500 words length as compared to the first two parts.
You are welcome for the PM.

Thanks,
L.

EmilyIsaac

EmilyIsaac

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sur_Singhania

hi!
you know i feel like hugging you for updating daily! u see, im bored to hell and i find it really refreshing to read this story.
Armaan's dream was scary..precisely the reason why i didnt become a doctor...too responsible job
anyways this was again very neatly written
their conversation was very natural- nothing heavy or fake...just a collection of memories
thanku so much for the pm
Sur

Hello Sur,

Thanks for your reply. You are welcome for the PM.

Thanks,
L.

Edited by Ling - 29 May 2010 at 12:21pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top