The Apollonian and Dionysian: (AR) - Complete - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
hi!
you know i feel like hugging you for updating daily! u see, im bored to hell and i find it really refreshing to read this story.
Armaan's dream was scary..precisely the reason why i didnt become a doctor...too responsible job
anyways this was again very neatly written
their conversation was very natural- nothing heavy or fake...just a collection of memories
thanku so much for the pm
Sur
Hello L,

This story reminded me more of a Japanese medical drama than DMG  when I read about Armaan's two experiences.

I also notice a lot of reference to greek mythology in your titles. Any special reason for that?

I like the way Riddhima refreshes him from his bad dream by asking him about a pleasant experience. It is something I have never thought about and would like to implement it practically sometime. :-)

And yes, the theme is in no way similar to anything that I have read before. Yet, I had thought it to be familiar..I wonder why!

AnuEdited by anu.happy4ever - 13 years ago
superb!!!
i read the first part before but didnt got time to comment!!

really nice concept loved it!
do pm me wen you update next time please

love maleeha๐Ÿ˜Š
wow.~awesome~

can you please add me to your pm list?
thanks

naina ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by mansibharti

now i see what that that word " life "; that he spoke of was about. What he went through was indeed tragic and have filled him with guilt of being capable willing and yet unable to fulfill what he wished and is expected. glad Ridhhima was there sometime speaking is not so necessary thoughts and feelings can travel even in vacuum. there is something that she fears of  and mey be, as i think , it is their fear that will bring them closer coz where one lacks the other completes it. he already is drawing up to her and once they open up to each other there would be a really loving sensible love story that will take shape... Abhi was nicely portrayed and atul ,just dont understand why he is after that Anjali... guess love does effect ones brain... muskaan is as Armaan has said cute wonder if she really fight with Rahul like in the serial... another lovely part... i wont mind if you increase its length though. and yeah is it a short one or are you planning to stretch it for a while...?  

thanks for the PM ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
love
Mansi

Hello Mansi,

Many thanks for your detailed comment. Its only part of Armaan's life which we have glimpsed so far. Reasons for him to move out of the country is still unknown. And yes, Riddhima harbors some fears. Its actually facing these things which brings them closer.
This is going to be pretty lengthy series with at least fifteen parts. At least that's what I am thinking right now. But it will be seen as the story progresses.

Thanks,
L.

Originally posted by munnibai

Hey.
An awsome update again. I really felt sorry for the lady who was trapped in the house and Armaan couldnt save her. I can now see the start of Armaan and Ridhimas' relationship.
Maybe you should try writing parts that are a bit longer; its just that the way you write and your concept is so awsome that I cant seem to get enough of it. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Please update soon and thank you for the PM. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hello,

Thank you very much for the comment. Yes, I will be updating soon, today.
This part is actually quite long, almost 2500 words length as compared to the first two parts.
You are welcome for the PM.

Thanks,
L.

Originally posted by Sur_Singhania

hi!
you know i feel like hugging you for updating daily! u see, im bored to hell and i find it really refreshing to read this story.
Armaan's dream was scary..precisely the reason why i didnt become a doctor...too responsible job
anyways this was again very neatly written
their conversation was very natural- nothing heavy or fake...just a collection of memories
thanku so much for the pm
Sur

Hello Sur,

Thanks for your reply. You are welcome for the PM.

Thanks,
L.

Edited by Ling - 13 years ago
Originally posted by anu.happy4ever

Hello L,

This story reminded me more of a Japanese medical drama than DMG  when I read about Armaan's two experiences.

I also notice a lot of reference to greek mythology in your titles. Any special reason for that?

I like the way Riddhima refreshes him from his bad dream by asking him about a pleasant experience. It is something I have never thought about and would like to implement it practically sometime. :-)

And yes, the theme is in no way similar to anything that I have read before. Yet, I had thought it to be familiar..I wonder why!

Anu

Hello Anu,

The title is a mere allegory to Greek mythology. Its actually a philosophical concept which will be explored as a story. The balance between order and chaos in a human mind.
What Riddhima does is actually a trick many shrinks recommend. So I merely used that here. So you can use it in daily life especially when you are stressed.

Thank you for your comments.

Thanks,
L.

Originally posted by funkybratz

superb!!!
i read the first part before but didnt got time to comment!!

really nice concept loved it!
do pm me wen you update next time please

love maleeha๐Ÿ˜Š

Hello Maleeha,

Thank you very much for your comment. I will definitely PM you when I update.

Thanks,
L.

Originally posted by naina.patel

wow.~awesome~

can you please add me to your pm list?
thanks

naina ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hello Naina,

Thank you for your comments. I will PM you when I update.

Thanks,
L.