Fan Fictions

The Apollonian and Dionysian: (AR) - Complete (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 48

EmilyIsaac

EmilyIsaac

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnibai

Hello.
I just read your ff. Its an amazing piece of work I must say. I quite liked the way Armaan and Ridhima meet; its different. Also your style of writing is really impressive as well.
Hope you update soon, cant wait to read the next part. :)
And also could you please add me to your PM list.

Hello,

Thank you very much for your comments. Sure I will PM you next. I will be updating third part tomorrow. And many thanks for appreciating my writing style too.

L.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Apollonian and Dionysian: (AR) - Complete (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

khahani

IF-Dazzler

khahani

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged

I like the concept of this story, it's not something unique but yet different. As for the shrink's couch and the bartender's stool comparison, I am also intrigued by it as they both do the same job but the only difference is that one charges lavish amount of money just to listen people blabber and in-return offer then some nonsensical solution. However the other does the exact same thing but doesn't get credited instead faces humiliation from drunken customersStern Smile

Ok enough of me talkingLOL continue soon : )

Nahida

Edited by khahani - 27 May 2010 at 2:22pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EmilyIsaac

Sur_10

Goldie

Sur_10

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
hi
thanku so much for the pm
the part was again great
their meeting was very nice...simple yet marked with a twinge of acknowledfement.
cant wait for their next encounter
plz update sson
love
Sur

EmilyIsaac

mansibharti

Goldie

mansibharti

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged

That is a wonderful piece of writing... from the title, to the story that has been unfolded till now, is quiet gripping... wonder what Armaan is so secretive about, Ridz hangover brought a smile and reminded me of something.. good work. Would u PM me next time u update..

thanks
Mansi

P.S

Can you plz. use a brighter colour and bigger font to write, gets bit difficult to read. Thanks

Edited by mansibharti - 27 May 2010 at 11:53am

EmilyIsaac

dhruvikaluvsKSG

IF-Dazzler

dhruvikaluvsKSG

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
gr8 part

EmilyIsaac

EmilyIsaac

EmilyIsaac

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khahani

I like the concept of this story, it's not something unique but yet different. As for the shrink's couch and the bartender's stool comparison, I am also intrigued by it as they both do the same job but the only difference is that one charges lavish amount of money just to listen people blabber and in-return offer then some nonsensical solution. However the other does the exact same thing but doesn't get credited instead faces humiliation from drunken customersStern Smile

Ok enough of me talkingLOL continue soon : )

Nahida

Hello Nahida,

I am not sure if there is any story which can be called truly unique. (Unless we are talking about sci-fi or fantasy genre) They all fall into a certain pattern but only difference would be the way it is executed. The shrink and bar stool is something I saw distinctly obvious in an anime called "Bartender". The perspective was not lost and what the man speaks is from experience gained after listening to others and not academic. There is no way to compare the two but essentially they are all the same.

Thank you very much for your comments.
L.

khahani

EmilyIsaac

EmilyIsaac

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sur_Singhania

hi
thanku so much for the pm
the part was again great
their meeting was very nice...simple yet marked with a twinge of acknowledfement.
cant wait for their next encounter
plz update sson
love
Sur

Hello Sur,

Thank you very much for the comment. And very welcome for the PM.
I will be updating again tonight.

Thanks,
L.

EmilyIsaac

EmilyIsaac

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mansibharti

That is a wonderful piece of writing... from the title, to the story that has been unfolded till now, is quiet gripping... wonder what Armaan is so secretive about, Ridz hangover brought a smile and reminded me of something.. good work. Would u PM me next time u update..

thanks
Mansi

P.S

Can you plz. use a brighter colour and bigger font to write, gets bit difficult to read. Thanks

Hello Mansi,

Thank you very much for commenting. I will PM you when I update next.

About font, I will see what I can do.

L.

mansibharti

Post Reply New Post

Go to top