What a twist

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Hey Gals,

Ok so khanak was forced, or rather say blackmailed to stay in khandelwals house by none other then Mr.A and here we are wondering she decided to stay caz of that morning conv.LOLLOLWink.................

But none the less as far as they can show khanak strong and replying back to everyone i would welcome any twist.............................

But how did Mr.A get house papers so fast ?? and does he have xerox caz hetal was holding originals .............. team should reallly work on this minor errors

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kuchikiveerayeshaMistiofMistzmayur_shanakblackdaughter

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What a twist" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
I feel foolish for not seeing that one coming! But this is getting soooo interesting. Khanak isn't letting anyone step all over her! Go Khanak!! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

veerayesha

shriya84

shriya84

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Hi.,
  may be the document was faxed to mr.agarwal from a nearby city or town.LOLLOLLOLby mangal singh.

but why cant khanak tell shaan that it is because of mr.agarwal that she stayed back.

I guess she knows of mr.agarwals wealth and power and that he may harm her inlaws if  the truth was revealed  to shaan.Or may be she would tell in later episodes.

Obviously one cannot  look for logics too much in television shows.

what is ur view.

veerayesha

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged

Ok tell me how can khanak tell shan , will he believe her ?? might be this though would have made her not to telll him and shans family was discussing how to get ride of her , right in front of her , so i think she did a gud job by not telling shan its useless to telll him ............. and she would later deal with Mr.A for sure , she is not such a stone hearted person who can see tashu and shan suffering for long ...................

veerayesha

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.