Rang Badalti Odhani

So its Tashu's dad who forced Khanak to stay

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Prateeksh

Prateeksh

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged

Else he would have taken away Suraj's dad's home and the whole house being mortgaged and all is his plan with Mangal his accomplice.....thats why Khanak agreed to stay in the house

awesome episode today...thgh I feel it is going to bring a lot of misunderstandings before love blossoms between Shanak!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bhootni-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "So its Tashu's dad who forced Khanak to stay" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gauri92

gauri92

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged
i know.....and i feel really bad for natasha....
i think that khanak might do something to show natasha's dad's true colours to everyone.....but that will take a lot of time and by then shaan would have fallen for her....which is a long long long time away....

but poor natasha....she looses either ways.....she's lost shaan and will loose her dad too....
i really hope they get in an awesome character for her.....im a firm shanak shipper, but i love natasha too....so i want someone really nice and caring for her.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Prateeksh-bhootni-ChillMaarYaar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top