Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 9:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana*Shruti*books4eversid2ridjuisabhavdevihum993n7geniussaumya{roka}MuasamSept16thMaha_Sid-dewanicelestaeLuV_MiLeSlighteningbuzzdevashree_hMahamka7eelaLOLitaPawarShilpa.Agarwalmalluangel...Noorya...StarshineHuesprejudicedAnnaNAshleynyctophiliaLeenasmgAnonymousUserAmeresKhaleesiMonu-SunNaanikita_88norzarnisha80mishti_17

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Riddhima - Mollycoddling Siddhant ! Hawwwwwwww :P" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AnnaNAshley

IF-Rockerz

AnnaNAshley

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged
it was shooooooooooo cute hehehehe ...I was expecting some more SR but still it worked for me...aj to ridz ne apna haq bhy jamaya ....sid ab to le ao apny Mrs ko ;D

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

books4evern7geniusathithilighteningbuzzStarshineHuesprerna4rishav

-veena.shona-

IF-Dazzler

-veena.shona-

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged
dey both wre soooooooooooooooo adorable & cute 2day Embarrassed
i m still jumping tht she loves him 2 Dancing
i just wanna hug Hug ridzy 2day

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

books4evern7geniuslighteningbuzzStarshineHuesprerna4rishav

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

books4everathithilighteningbuzzShilpa.AgarwalStarshineHues

FairyTale-Naima

Goldie

FairyTale-Naima

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
lovely post prerna4rishav, sorry I dont know your name Unhappy lol

I was waiting for siddy boy 2 say ILU but he didn't. Ouch Oh well, i didn't want it in a druken state anyway...

Looking forward 2 more SR scenes, cnt wait! Embarrassed

Love, Alysha Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzStarshineHues

Khaleesi

IF-Sizzlerz

Khaleesi

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged

Today's scenes were so cutee, Shocked i loved how Ridz slapped Sid and then laughed it off. LOLDay Dreaming' Tum na, mean ho mean, Dr mean Modi' ROFL adorable, or what!?

SR's conversation was pivotal for the SR story to move forward though. Finally Riddhima spoke her heart out, ' Tumne mujhe pyar ka matlab samjhaya'  'Tum mera aaj, ho aur mera aane vala kal', 'tumne I love you, kyun nahi kaha?' 'Main tumhari wife hoon, meri marzi chalegi' LOL
She WANT'S Sid to say i love you to her, she WANT'S Sid to love her and to want her.  I guess today's episode should eliminate any doubt's on whether Riddhima is in love with Sid or not LOL and whether she is sticking to sid just out of obligation/farz/pressure blah blah blah. Truth is, Mrs Modi is very much in love with her husband. She want's to spend her life with him, and she has moved on from her past. Party

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*athithilighteningbuzzka7eelaStarshineHuesprerna4rishav

FairyTale-Naima

Goldie

FairyTale-Naima

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by driftingaway

Today's scenes were so cutee, Shockedi lovedhow Ridz slappedSid and then laughed it off. LOLDay Dreaming' Tum na, mean ho mean, Dr mean Modi' ROFLadorable, or what!?

SR's conversation was pivotal for the SR story to move forward though. Finally Riddhima spoke her heart out, ' Tumne mujhe pyar ka matlab samjhaya' 'Tum mera aaj, ho aur mera aane vala kal', 'tumne I love you, kyun nahi kaha?' 'Main tumhari wife hoon, meri marzi chalegi' LOL

She WANT'S Sid to say i love you to her, she WANT'SSid to love her and to want her.I guess today's episodeshould eliminate any doubt's on whether Riddhima is in love withSid or not LOLand whether she is sticking to sid just out of obligation/farz/pressure blah blah blah. Truth is, Mrs Modi is very much in love with her husband. She want's to spend her life with him, and she has moved on from her past. Party

<div></div>

@ Bold Clap Clap Clap DITTO! i completely agree with this! Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzStarshineHuesKhaleesiprerna4rishav

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged
hi

fab post

today's SR scene has to be one of the cutest of all, Fab acting by KW and JW

I jsut loved loved the way rids slapped sid and he sulks and goes and sits near the pool

the way rids aks him why he came and sat there

The best bit was rids strong and deep line to Sid, ka tumne mujhe pyara ka matalb samjha, i think such lines one says once in a lifetime and i am so happy rids said that to sid,

rid demanding ilu from sid was so cute and the way she got emotional in between.

the way sid said mein phul gaya. awwwwwwwww

loved SR expresion throughout

norzar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzStarshineHuesprerna4rishav

Post Reply New Post

Go to top