Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged

Yes I am Back with my post for today.

Once again am totally Blown away by the way Cv's handled it BEAUTIFUL.
Drunk Rids and Siddy are the cutest thing ever. I demand that they always remain drunk Embarrassed Just Cuteness. KW & JW were too good.
I loved how riddhima poured her heart out and told siddy that how much she wants to hear the 3 magical words from him. awwwwwwHugHugHug
and his shock and surprise at listening these things was  cuteness.

The other thing that need  a special mention today is armaan and Sid and their bonding. Sid calling armaan Abhi is HUGE ClapClapClapClap

Am so so so happy they aren't enemies and share such a strong bond and with each day passing this Bond is only getting stronger and stronger the way siddy held armaan's hand and like a little kid said he wants rids and he can't live without her awwwwww i wanted both of them to hug as they both needed it very badly. 

It was the episode where you get tears in your eyes and smile on your face simple AMAZING. ClapClapClapClap

Another thing that really made me happy is that finally tit's hinting towrads the ending of misunderstandings. Thank You for not goign to usual way and creating even more misunderstandings after getting drunk.

A req Plz bring a new Girl for Armaan as soon as possible the guy deserves all the Happiness

warning: Plz don't create a mess here if you don't have anything good to sya than plz refrain from comemnting Thank You 

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*books4everhira_87juisakarankritzCannibalathithimonaminecelestaerapunzel84lighteningbuzzsupercool3MahamChristLover...Noorya...mysterieuxANfan1000AnnaNAshleyprejudicednyctophiliashamilpatakhaguddimishti_17prerna4rishavLennienorzar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hatts Of Cv's for handling it so Beautifully" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kripsy

kripsy

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
It was sooo sweet!!! I loved the SidMaan scene especially when (after a LOOOOOONG time) Sid mentioned his brother, Abhi. I loved how he tried to show what would've happened to Armaan if Abhi was still around throwing random punches. Those big innocent brown eyes and that adorable expression was absolutely priceless!!!! KW was mind-blowing today!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

athithicelestaemysterieuxnadaanmasakalli

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged
I agree really him saying armaan is abhi just shows how much siddy respects armaan and how he wished everythign was normal between them i hope it becomes normal and they become best buds.

Cv's are lucky to have such amazing actors

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

monaminekripsycelestaemysterieuxwida

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

monaminekripsycelestaemysterieuxnadaanmasakalli

mysterieux

IF-Rockerz

mysterieux

Fary tru tru tru all you said....Hug

What a fantabulous episode...it had everything....and SR rocked ruled...and shined.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nadaanmasakalli

mysterieux

IF-Rockerz

mysterieux

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

I donno how much I enjoyed it.. It was beautiful, ethereal, classic and SRish !!

I am speechless.. Searching for some words.. My GOD! Riddhima was.. fulltoo naughty.. Sid was.. moi baby.. OMG ! I wish wish wish Ridz stays drunk everyday.. LOL And the best one was Armaan's recording the whole thing Big smile Now Sid can remember the whole convo as well Blushing

Now we also need Ridhima to see it.....Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeMahamprerna4rishavnadaanmasakalli

AnnaNAshley

IF-Rockerz

AnnaNAshley

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 9:44am | IP Logged
It was beautiful Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nadaanmasakalli

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged
I m just extreamly happy with it all  & armaan is a genious for recording it lols

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeprerna4rishav

Post Reply New Post

Go to top