Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Article-Yeh Rishta prepares for Nandini's wedding

VivaciousBhavya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Yeh Rishta prepares for Nandini's wedding

Its celebration time on STAR Plus' Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai as the Maheshwari family is gearing up for their daughter Nandini's (Nidhi Uttam) marriage with Mohit (Ayush Agarwal).

More on Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai : Discuss here | Watch full episodes | Official Website

At last, love has emerged victorious as the two love-birds have managed to convince their respective families to solemnize their wedding.

Informs a source, "The wedding is stipulated to be shot after June 15 and we are looking forward to it. One is not sure how grand it is going to be, but the track in the offing is certainly interesting."

Talking about Mohit's mother, our source says, "Mohit's mother Rukmini is a little greedy and apart from her son's happiness, she has agreed to the marriage as Nandini hails from an affluent family. Initially, Rukmini will be extra sweet to Nandini but soon the latter will see her true colours. Apparently, the girl will go through some tough times post her marriage to Mohit. It's still not clear as to when Varsha-Shaurya will return to their house?"

Nidhi Uttam aka Nandini says, "We haven't shot for the past couple of days as both Naitik and Akshara are busy preparing for the STAR Parivaar Awards. Currently, they are focusing on Varsha and Shaurya along with other characters. All I know is that we are soon going to shoot the pre-wedding functions and I am looking forward to shooting for the same."

Catch all the action and drama on Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai at 9:30 pm on STAR Plus.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Pravz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
waohhhh ..aweusm!! ..sumtiing intresting! ....thnxx 4 d article bhavz dahling!πŸ˜ƒ
--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
WoW-
nAkSh BUSY 4 shooting SPA.......its mean they r gonna rawk in that!!Waiting 4 it....
and nandani's marriage will be shooted after 15 june.....i guess it will end till july!!!!!they know how to drag but hoping foe loads of naksh moments during marriage !!!!!!!!
thanksssss sweety 4 the article!!!
precious_zeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the  article..
ananya_krish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
tho nandini  ki shaadi will be telecasted by june end baap re:( tab tak kitna boring hogaaa god. hoping ki they show naksh till then
sonalwade thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thnxxxxxxxxx 4 d article...........
yipee m so happy now they will give attention to d shaVa............
GREAT!!!

Just what i thought about mohits mother...already switched off about this so called wedding ...i wish nandni had got married to someone else just for the sake of not seeing this stupid saas stuff
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the article!!!😊............wow.....naksh busy in spa.........im sooo excitedπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.........n mohit's mom, we did expect it!!!😑