Maan hates Naintara....

.lali. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
u know i was just thinking that naintara is the girl who made maan to believe women r cheaters.. its also clear naintara the one who made dev to do all this... n we r assuming that maan is dev's big bro so mayb when maan met naintara he was in india but dev was in canada n naintara want to have all the luxury might have gone for dev... n thats y dev's big bro (maan) hate dev?? n this show being around realistic things this can be a possibility too

well watever i am just looking forward to maan n geet's love n how they will help each other...

btw i am new here was a silent reader before this post πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nina- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i also thought abt the same thing...
Tomiko thumbnail

First of all, welcome to the land of non-silent readers!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

I was also considering wether Naintara was the reason behidn Maan's anger ... it would explain why she's annoyed at the fact that Maan has the money whilst Dev is drowning in debts.

Buuuuuuut, a typical story would show Maan's ex (presuming there is one) turning up just as Maneet get closer.  I don't see Tara leaving Dev.πŸ˜•  But you never know!πŸ˜ƒ
Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hi

Hmm this maybe true, n Naintara had said something that, "Agar hum aisa nahi karte to aaj Dev jail mein hote, vadde virji ke kaaran"   in some earlier episode
So maybe she too hates Maan
Edited by Sweet_Ashum - 13 years ago
poojak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

After watching yesterday's episode even i think that Mann is the Dev's vadde veerji. oh gosh this is so messedup now, Dev ruined Mann's love life before even it started. its gonna be really bad & sad for Mann the tough man. i m really looking forward for the whole story to unfold & wanna see the Mann-Geet-Dev conforntation, thats gonna be so house on fire😲 a big shocker for all three of them, but before that i want Mann to fall in love with Geet. 

Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Weclome hun! 😳
Anyways, I wouldnt be surprised by anything that evil women does!
Innocent02 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
~ Welcome to the Forum~πŸ€—....m also new πŸ˜›
misty85 thumbnail

I haven't seen few episodes of Geet so I don't know whether it is shown or not and I was about to ask the form members about it. But I was also thinking the same thing as in one episode Dev's mom asked him to call chote sarkar (might be a reference to Mann). If this not the case why Nayantara tried to keep herself away from Mann?

iceprincess101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
welcome to the forum......i also so think that mann hates naintara she is pure evil.....
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
you know the thought did cross my mind that Nayantara might be Maan's ex who has made Maan bitter but somehow my mind rejected the idea as Nayantara is too shallow for Maan.....She doesnt fit the persona of Maan's wife/lover etc......I feel there wuld be an altogether new character introduced to get Maan past out!!!