Miley Jab Hum Tum

GUNJAN WILL DIE! (LOGIC USE KARO)

Posted: 13 years ago
i guess all of u have seen te precap. someone takes the ring sam selected for gunjan and sam says  that thus is bad luck.......... this means gunjan's gonna die because i she die it is sam bad luck and no need for the ring if gunjan dies.................... and in the promo they also showed the face of gunjan at the end.......................

GUYS THIS IS TRUE AND I THAVE PROOF, please have a look on my other post, its MAYANK whos gonna die not gunjan, I AM VERY SORRY FOR THE ABOVE POST. PLS SEE MY NEW POST :

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1403571#30548125
Edited by roshni_sajanfan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bunkybunky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yaar but they showed everybody's faces after their faces in blood. it can be anybody..but yes..the accident will change sajan's lives that was the bad luck..marriage may not happen now.

-Debo- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hmm..can be
but really i don't want anyone to die 😭 😭
the promo looks so scary!!
*fingers crossed*
-Debo- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bunkybunky

yaar but they showed everybody's faces after their faces in blood. it can be anybody..but yes..the accident will change sajan's lives that was the bad luck..marriage may not happen now.

i agree, it will change sajan's life :(:(
me_mohit thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes it myt b gunjan coz wen the photo frame broke in d promo the crack was on gunji,s face!😭
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
shell ide but shell be back...matlab a kaho na pyaar hai thingy most likely...minus the revenge part!
Soulmate_Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thats what i was saying its gunji
iambobm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Just hoping that it's someone's bad bad dream i don want any one to die
rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
plzzzz...no gunjan ...no sam.....no mayur...no one...i dont want anyone to gooo..pleaseee..stop this....well if its kaho na pyar style maybe i wil see...but still wont be same as sajan magic....gunjan is les likely yaar..i feel sam..
bunkybunky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
haan i noticed when photo fell down..there was a glass crack..which was there on gunjan's face....and plus gunjan was shown in the last ..but fir bhi i dont think it will be her.