The Vampire Diaries

StandStillLookPretty#1 || The Girls of TVD (Page 51)

Post Reply New Post

Page 51 of 52

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged

Say What?! Katerina Graham Wants to Embarrass Nina Dobrev

POSTED ON January 12, 2011 BY E.J. Samson
Katerina Graham

As Bonnie Bennett, Katerina Graham kicks major vamp butt on The Vampire Diaries, but did you know she's also a singer? Kat even covered the Garbage classic, "Only Happy When It Rains", and it was featured on the episode, "The Sacrifice"!

SPOILER: Guess who's hooking up next on The Vampire Diaries!

But Kat's not the only cast member with singing chops. In an interview with Zap2it, she revealed that she's a big fan of Nina Dobrev's vocal abilities. "Nina is a singer. I love watching her in The American Mall; I'm going to embarrass her if she sees this, but…"

Read on to find out what would totes embarrass Nina!

"I'm going to embarrass her if she sees this, but I'm a fan of her," Kat said. "Elena can be very serious, she has good moments, but she's normally very serious, so it's very fun for me to get to see [Nina] in this very fun, Glee light."

Did you see Nina in The American Mall? Who do you think is the better singer? Tell us in the comments!

=========================

Nina sings too? So Kat, Nina & Candice all sing! Tongue...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anhdara13

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "StandStillLookPretty#1 || The Girls of TVD (Page 51)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Sarah Canning Doesn't Know Whose Side Jenna Will Be On

3 days ago by Erica Strauss

Elena Comforts Jenna in Season 2, Episode 19: "Klaus"
Photo Credit: Bob Mahoney/The CW 2011 The CW Network, LLC
Photo:

Elena tries to make Jenna feel better. We'd cry too if we lost Alaric.

Whoo-ee! The "Know Thy Enemy" episode of The Vampire Diaries was something else, wasn't it? There was a lot going on: one firey death (not to mention a few almost-deaths), two serious betrayals, and one wicked-creepy possession. None of this is good for anybody (Isobel won't exactly be missed, but Elena is gonna need some serious therapy after watching her birth mom go up in flames), but Sara Canning (Aunt Jenna) will bare the brunt of the mess. At first, she'll probably feel a little blithe that Alaric's ex is dead for real. But as we know, Jenna's lovah isn't exactly himself anymore, and for that, we're apprehensive about their future. Could this be the end of Jenna and Alaric? But they were so cute!

"From the cliffhanger I think we can assume that things are going to look kind of bleak," Canning tells Zap2It of Isobel's arrival. "Maybe they'll work something out. I can say that Isobel showing up at the door is the beginning of a bit of an unraveling of a few things."

You can say that again. Right now, nobody knows where Alaric is, and we're worried that if Alaric/"Klaus" gets to Jenna first, he might convince (read: compel) her to join the dark side. It's not like "Aunt" Jenna has any qualms about abandoning Elena even without vampire tricks (she did just ditch the obviously distraught high schooler to go finish her thesis on campus — still not her biggest parenting fail), so believing Jenna might follow Klalaric's lead isn't out of the question. Thankfully, Jenna and Alaric aren't speaking, so she might not give him the time of day — at least not willingly. Damn that compulsion thing!

"I've been... thinking about her character traits and what traits would lead her in the direction of being on the side of Elena and the vampires and what might lead her in the complete opposite direction," Canning says. "I've been really excited to see which way she's going to go."

Us, too. Let's hope it's the right way!

Source: Zap2It

======================

Jenna on Klaus/Alaric's side... Ooooh... Interesting LOL...

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Candice & Nina:

Free to use Smile...

Anhdara13

anwaya

IF-Sizzlerz

anwaya

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
thses are goof balls! love those two 

-Nayab-

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
I know! I love all their goofy type pics LOL... They're cute! Big smile...

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Question: I have a Smurf under a knife… don't make me use it! Vampire Diaries scoop is required to set him free! —Janelle
Ausiello:
In Thursday's ep, Elena and Katherine will be tortured at the hands of Klaus/Alaric — but in very different ways. Release the Smurf!

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Candice Accola: You never know who will turn evil!

April 14, 2011? Jarett Wieselman

Television is a fabulously creative medium, but the fact is characters rarely pull complete 180's midway through a show's run (outside of "I've been a double agent all along" twists on spy dramas). That's why Caroline Forbes' transformation from self-absorbed high schooler to multi-faceted vampire has been one of the most exciting developments in Mystic Falls history -- and one more example of why "Vampire Diaries" is television at its most compelling.

And the hits keep on coming for Miss. Forbes as season two winds down. Just as she got a hold on her newfound immortality and unquenchable bloodlust, Caroline's world was rocked (unbeknownst to her) by her mother and lovers' unified betrayal.

I caught up with actress Candice Accola (whose evolution has been just as impressive as Caroline's) to talk about this game-changing development, what the future holds for Miss Mystic Falls and if there's more to the Stefan/Caroline relationship than BFF's!

PopWrap: The last time we talked Caroline has just been turned by Katherine, how have you enjoyed her journey?
Candice Accola: I feel like it's paralleled my own evolution in the sense that this role opened up a whole new world of opportunities and was quite a challenge. It's been a blast though! The fact that I get scripts that have me kicking a werewolf in the balls, throwing him against a tree and pistol whipping two cops is so cool [laughs]. Especially since I'm doing that in heels! Caroline became such a strong character this year and yet she's still vulnerable and makes mistakes. But she always picks herself up. I've adored the woman she's become this season.

PW: Last week featured quite the revelation with Caroline's mom & Matt teaming up to deceive her -- what did you think when reading that moment?
Candice: I was really excited. For good television, you can't have everything work out. How boring would that be? I don't think things are perfect by any stretch, but Caroline was able to control her situation – when stuff hit the fan, she knew how to get a grip. Even when Matt got stabbed, she was able to control herself. She hasn't attacked anyone in a long time. It was like she'd finally gotten her bearings and control of her surroundings, so it makes sense that the balance would be thrown off.

PW: And as we know things in Mystic Falls have a habit of coming to the surface at most inopportune moments, so I can't imagine she's going to be terribly pleased to find out.
Candice: Of course they do! [laughs] I think it was important for Matt to find out. Same with Sheriff Forbes. I think it's a wonderful opportunity to explore what's important to her – to fight for her daughter or fight against what she's grown up hating her whole life. I think Caroline's reaction really depends on how she finds out.

PW: Julie Plec referred to these run of episodes as The Klaus Chapter. How does Caroline factor into that?
Candice: What we know at this point about the sacrifice is that Klaus will need a witch, a werewolf and a vampire – so there's obviously an opportunity for Caroline to be very, very important to that. But at the same time, she hasn't been as involved with that fight since she's focused on Tyler and Matt and getting her life together. I think her role in that side depends on whether or not Caroline is the vampire Klaus needs

PW: Obviously a wolf also needs to return -- given how things ended do you think Caroline is excited to see Tyler again?
Candice: I think it depends on Tyler's intentions -- why has he returned and is Caroline a reason for that? That's a timing thing as well – when will Tyler return? I think what's so significant about these episodes is that the viewers are going to get such a history lesson. They're going to have so many questions answered and it all builds up this sacrifice in the finale that does end up coming up. And when it does, you're totally prepared for it – you have all the background information, you have all the history of all these new characters coming in. It'll be invaluable. Pay attention [laughs].

PW: Since Caroline is such a new vampire, do you ever get jealous of Ian, Nina & Paul wearing those killer 1600's costumes?
Candice: I did ... until I had to wear one for the parade last season. That's when I realized that everyone has a body type and mine was not made for corsets [laughs]. I've got wide-set rib and no waist, I am sooo not who they make corsets for. So no, I no longer envy them at all. She was born in the right century: miniskirts and A-line jackets.

PW: Well at least this week's 1960's dance gives you the chance to rock a retro look.
Candice: I felt like the baby of Marilyn and Jackie.

PW: Totally. But that pink pillbox ensemble was a really bad omen for Jackie, is it for Caroline?
Candice: Major events are going to happen to major characters. Beyond that, you'll just have to watch and see. I really don't want to ruin anything for you.

PW: Everyone knows characters will be dying in these next few episodes -- obviously it's sad, but are you also excited to be on a show that takes such big risks?
Candice: Oh definitely. "Dexter" is one of my favorite shows and they've taken major risks in killing off main characters. I love when a show does that. And I think it's valuable to the genre of our show. It also creates opportunities for new characters to come in. Plus, it's not like we haven't know this could happen from day one – but it's ok to get killed off … for a good storyline [laughs].

PW: On that tip, the season one death of Lexi left a void in Stefan's life that fans have really enjoyed watching Caroline fill this season. Have you?
Candice: Yea! I've loved those moments as well. I think both characters really needed the other. Right now, there's not much opportunity to sit down and talk about their lives [laughs]. There's a little bit more at stake right now. And while I'm pretty sure Stefan will survive this season, if Caroline makes it through this sacrifice, I hope they have more moments together and opportunities to see that friendship build.

PW: In a situation where it wouldn't be a betrayal of Elena's friendship, are you intrigued by the idea of Stefan and Caroline as a couple?
Candice: Oh man! I don't know. I think that would be … hmm. I think there's endless possibilities for the characters to be together or not be together. At this point there's so many love triangles it's like one big geometry problem [laughs]. It would depend on how the characters develop. I don't think the audience has gotten a full perspective of Caroline because she's only lived for 16-years -- you never know how Caroline is going to develop, you never know who is going to go bad!

Anhdara13

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged

Nina Dobrev Goes From 'Vampire Diaries' To 'The Perks Of Being A Wallflower'

Comments (7) Email This | Print This | Bookmark and Share

EXCLUSIVE: As Deadline told you, Summit Entertainment post-Twilight Saga is continuing to bet heavily on books for its future franchises. Most are conducive to young casts. Now I can report that another young actress to watch is making the transition from TV to movies: CW's The Vampire Diaries star Nina Dobrev has been cast as Candace in the film based on Stephen Chbosky's novel The Perks of Being A Wallflower, which the author is adapting for Harry Potter's Emma Watson and Logan Lerman as well as Paul Rudd. This was a much sought-after lead role. The 22-year-old Bulgarian-Canadian actress played Mia Jones, the single teenage mother, on Degrassi: The Next Generation, from the show's 6th to 9th season. She currently plays Elena Gilbert and Katherine Pierce on The Vampire Diaries and won the "Young Hollywood Making Their Mark" category at the 12th Annual Young Hollywood Awards. (Disclosure: these awards are owned by my parent company PMC).

Anhdara13

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Vampire Diaries Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.