The Vampire Diaries

StandStillLookPretty#1 || The Girls of TVD (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 52

sourpuss

IF-Dazzler

sourpuss

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Oh good gracious, I certainly hope so! Imagine the mess Matt will be if she doesn't! First Vicki, then his mum, and then Caroline...Plus, imagine how much he's gonna blame Tyler if she dies! And they've only just patched up...*wipes away a tear*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "StandStillLookPretty#1 || The Girls of TVD (Page 5)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Salz.

IF-Sizzlerz

Salz.

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 8:21am | IP Logged
hmm i think she wil...hopefully

Rachu_1987

IF-Sizzlerz

Rachu_1987

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
yea B thats so true......Matt will be crushed....and tyler well...he'll blame himself....but they're killing off a lot of good characters.....Vicki, Pearl, Anna.....will be a shame if Caroline goes too =[

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sourpuss

sourpuss

IF-Dazzler

sourpuss

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Yeah Rachu I totally agree...They can't kill off Caroline! They absolutely cannot!

Rachu_1987

IF-Sizzlerz

Rachu_1987

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 12:29am | IP Logged
ok favourite caroline quotes?

"You're a vampire why don't you sparkle? "

sourpuss

sourpuss

IF-Dazzler

sourpuss

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 3:21am | IP Logged
^^Totally agreed! LOL There's also this one in the pilot, I think, just prior to her spotting Damon, where she pretty much exposes her vulnerability. I IMDBed it:

"Why didn't he go for me? How come the guys that I want never want me? I'm inappropriate, always say the wrong thing and Elena always says the right thing. She doesn't even try, and he just picks her. And she's always the one that everyone picks. For everything. And I try so hard and I'm never the one..."

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 4:06am | IP Logged
I love that line, B. and when she and Matt have that talk, and he takes her home 'cos she's really drunk? that whole scene is just so sweet. I think the reason I love show!Caroline so much is because she's like this girl trying so hard to be perfect, but who's really broken inside. She's vulnerable, and real.

sourpuss

Rachu_1987

IF-Sizzlerz

Rachu_1987

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 8:45am | IP Logged
radz that is so true....u cant help but feel for caroline sometimes...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Vampire Diaries Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.