StandStillLookPretty#1 || The Girls of TVD - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
@ Radz: Pearl! Alright I shall do Pearl's character info later today then!

@ Sam: Thanks hun! :D

Caroline's scenes with Damon were cute, and Candice was really good in those scenes! But personally I didn't like the way Damon used Caroline. With Matt, things are much more stable, and they're more...on the same level with one another. They understand each other, in a way, and I think that Matt is good for Caroline...
do u think she'll survive in season 2?
Oh good gracious, I certainly hope so! Imagine the mess Matt will be if she doesn't! First Vicki, then his mum, and then Caroline...Plus, imagine how much he's gonna blame Tyler if she dies! And they've only just patched up...*wipes away a tear*
hmm i think she wil...hopefully

yea B thats so true......Matt will be crushed....and tyler well...he'll blame himself....but they're killing off a lot of good characters.....Vicki, Pearl, Anna.....will be a shame if Caroline goes too =[
Yeah Rachu I totally agree...They can't kill off Caroline! They absolutely cannot!
ok favourite caroline quotes?

"You're a vampire why don't you sparkle? "
^^Totally agreed! 😆 There's also this one in the pilot, I think, just prior to her spotting Damon, where she pretty much exposes her vulnerability. I IMDBed it:

"Why didn't he go for me? How come the guys that I want never want me? I'm inappropriate, always say the wrong thing and Elena always says the right thing. She doesn't even try, and he just picks her. And she's always the one that everyone picks. For everything. And I try so hard and I'm never the one..."
I love that line, B. and when she and Matt have that talk, and he takes her home 'cos she's really drunk? that whole scene is just so sweet. I think the reason I love show!Caroline so much is because she's like this girl trying so hard to be perfect, but who's really broken inside. She's vulnerable, and real.
radz that is so true....u cant help but feel for caroline sometimes...