mission completed! NEW-pg-13! lol - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by mima190587

she did good na and she didn't miss a thing,๐Ÿ‘ i have nothing to add๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Seriously Shumi,
Shld have left something for us
BTW time Kahan se mila itna lambha poat likhne ka

Originally posted by krishna_chalbo

Seriously Shumi,
Shld have left something for us
BTW time Kahan se mila itna lambha poat likhne ka

i know i wanted to add stuff, but i've gone blank, she didn't leave anything out๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and she has a husband and kids where does she get the time๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคฃ

i know i wanted to add stuff, but i've gone blank, she didn't leave anything out๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and she has a husband and kids where does she get the time๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคฃ

Some thing lighter to read
Just loved it Shumi
Jahanpanah Tussi Great Ho

๐Ÿคฃ...yaar when i was making this post i was making breakfas simultaniously...here it is early mornig 7:54am. right now i am busy helping my kids and husband...that is y i coud not reply to mima's post immidiately...๐Ÿคฃ... i have my lap top in the kitchen...๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by shumi. - 13 years ago
Originally posted by shumi.

๐Ÿคฃ...yaar when i was making this post i was making breakfas simultaniously...here it is early mornig 7:54am. right now i am busy helping my kids and husband...that is y i coud not reply to mima's post immidiately...๐Ÿคฃ... i have my lap top in the kitchen...๐Ÿคฃ
multi task karna tumse seekhe๐Ÿคฃ

OMK๐Ÿคฃ Shumi Di that is a mast thread
Pratigya ka satyanash kiya
and i like this line, its very true, a lie is a lie:
don't ever say lie in front of god...other lies are acceptable

I guess Dadi forgot to teach her that God is everywhere and telling lies will always come back to bite you when you least expect it.

Ab E baashan...........Patni ka cheez hoti hai.................konu dega maidamji ko ye baashan? Kiss ke paas hai itni himmat?๐Ÿ˜•
pratigya is a black mark on all the educated girls around. even a illiterate girl is smarter than her in many ways.
pratigyas head is totally screwed up , i think she should take a weeks off , go to some hill station and for one last time decide what she wants in life 
Originally posted by shumi.

well ...padi likhi pratigya married a unpad gawaar gunda krishna to teach him a lesson.so far i was wondering what she is going to teach? what could be her topic?.
oh i see! now i got it!!!!
'patni kya cheez hoti hai?!'
wooo excellent topic...let us listen to her teaching๐Ÿ˜ƒ
1)set right his cuboard once in a day
2)make the bed twice a day
3)make veg food
4)serve the food to his family
5)when ever find time go to his room sit on his bed and cry.
6) always keep long face with confused expression and confuse him too.
7) never tell him why you hate him
8)never ask him 'why the hell you hit nitin?'
9)never ask him 'how dare you kidnap me?'
10)when he want to come close to you avoid him.don't even speak to him.
11) when he want to avoid you run behind him.
12) when he comes home with knife stab give him hot oil and water
13) help him to remove his shoes
14) cover him with the blanket
15)next day by chance find his temperature and call the doctor
16)when he don't even want to look at you make tea give it to him and ask him to check the sugar,other times don't even care whether he had his breakfast or dinner
17)try to cooperate in his fake pregnancy drama until you did not find a big day to put down your husband.
18)keep brooding over the past till you go to grave
19)never try to move on in your life
20) try to see only the negative side of your husband
21)don't say  thanks...or don't even acknowledge when your husband support you and fight for you.
22)give most priority to your sister feelings than your parents
23)don't listen to your mom when she say 'give him a chance...'
24) don't listen to your dad's words 'wo dill ka bura nahi hai...' after all your parents have less experience in their life than you.
25)bash your husband for his simple mistakes.when he attempted to make a sin don't abuse him,don't even care to ask him why?
26) don't ever say lie in front of god...other lies are acceptable.
27) take false oath in front of god during your marriage and make your marriage a fake ritual

phew...her mission completed!!!!!!.now no need for her to stay in SS house, so leave him and go to your maika.

her teaching were badly needed by rolli who is going to get marry soon.
raushi may not need her teach cuz she is smart enough to teach her in the name of immaturity.

she tried to teach her lesson to kesar didi...beechari unpad did not understand her teaching.
i hope krishna under stand her teaching...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

hope to see her back to SS house with yet another mission...๐Ÿ˜Š

PS:those who disagree with me: better avoid this post๐Ÿ˜Š
    those who agree with me: better avoid the posts those who disagree๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

You beat me to this post again!๐Ÿ˜ƒ  Upud Komal had better ways to handle her marriage aur woh bhi unpud hai.๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Sorry Shumi! But I have to add this one to the list.

28) Dab his forehead with her pallu when he is unconscious or sleeping

Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
Originally posted by MERARAI

Sorry Shumi! But I have to add this one to the list.

28) Dab his forehead with her pallu when he is unconscious or sleeping

I am surprised u found she had missed one. The list was so long๐Ÿ˜†
I NEED TO SAY THIS....PRATIGYA HAS GOT SUCH A baby husband....LOL... sari zindagi pratigya ko bacche ki zaroorat nhi padnewali hain...baba hain na?๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ