The Vampire Diaries

Bringing Sexy Back #1 || Matt Appreciation Week! (Page 92)

Post Reply New Post

Page 92 of 94

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged

THR: What were conversations like casting a pivotal character like Klaus?

Williamson: I wanted someone who felt European, who felt old world. Clearly, I went to the accents. [Laughs] Joseph Morgan came in and he nailed it. He had the sense of humor that I wanted Klaus to have. The way we always described [the character] is, "Klaus can out-Damon Damon." We teased this season between Damon and Klaus, but there's so much material, it's an open minefield next year between Damon, Stefan and Klaus. The originals, here they come.

==============

EDIT:

Ok... I just saw the extended promo for 2x20 & a thought crossed my mind... When the full moon happens both Tyler & Klaus will turn into Werewolves right?

So what if Tyler fights Klaus werewolf form?

Edited by -Nayab- - 21 April 2011 at 9:32pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anhdara13

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bringing Sexy Back #1 || Matt Appreciation Week! (Page 92)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
I'm in love with Elijah. completely. I have ideas for fanfictions that include Elijah on the Salvatores' side!

-Nayab-

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Radz... Same here! LOL... Even though he's supposed to be this intimidating vampire there's something so...Compelling about him... I adore him! Tongue... After the SalBro's & DB he's my favourite character Tongue...

Oooh... I'd love to read those FF's will you be posting them?

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
if I ever get around to writing them! which I highly doubt. these will remain in my head thank you very much. writing TVD is hard.

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Radz... Tell me about it LOL... No wonder we stopped writing the DB tidbits thing ROFL... Although I would love to read your TVD FF's Tongue...

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
we should so get back to writing that!

if I ever write anything, I'll send it to you, k? haha.

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
We should LOL...

Oooh thanks Big smile...

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Spoilers, spoilers, spoilers!

tvd-trio-s2.jpgThere are sixty-five days until we finally get to see the Season 3 premiere of "The Vampire Diaries." Not that we're counting or anything.

In the meantime, our only source of happiness is dissecting every last spoiler we can sink our teeth into. The latest news leaked from set is that a new werewolf will tangle with Klaus in Tennessee. TV Line reports that "7th Heaven's" David Gallagher, who also had a fun role in this summer's totally awesome "Super 8," has been cast as Ray, a werewolf who tangles with Klaus (Joseph Morgan).

Ray meets Klaus in Tennessee — perhaps on the ripper road trip? — and their encounter isn't exactly a friendly one. We know Klaus's ultimate goal is to build himself an army of wolf/vamp hybrids so that he can conquer both warring species, so we're guessing that Ray, who appears in 2 episodes, will factor into that quest.

david-gallagher.jpgMeanwhile, back in Mystic Falls…

According to E!, a new character named Becky is enrolling at Mystic Falls High. She's a vampire who has a romantic history with Stefan (Paul Wesley), and she's out to "put herself in his path, reclaim his love and eliminate her rivals."

From that description, she sounds an awful lot like one Katherine Pierce to us, particularly given the rumor that she'll have it out for our favorite vampire barbie, Caroline (Candice Accola). The key difference, though, is that Katherine knew Stefan as a carefree kid, while Becky and Stefan hooked up during his bloody "ripper" phase.

We don't think Elena (Nina Dobrev) will appreciate Becky's interference, especially considering the new responsibilities she's taking on. Season 3 premieres on her birthday, according to TV Guide, and at 18, Elena is now in charge of her brother Jeremy. (R.I.P. Aunt Jenna!)

While Becky is meddling, executive producer Julie Plec says that Elena "will be struggling with a deep, deep attraction toward Damon" (Ian Somerhalder). It's about time!

Of course, these morsels of information just leave us wanting more. If Becky is playing high school student, does that mean Stefan will be back in time for class to start? Will he be able to keep it together in fourth period now that he's off the blood wagon again? So far, we haven't seen him so much as consider another woman, but maybe the human blood in his belly will help him forget about his whole true-love-forever shtick.

If Elena and Stefan's relationship falls apart this season - which, let's face it, it's bound to - will Becky be the catalyst, or will Elena be forced to admit that her attraction to Damon is getting in the way?

Now that Morgan is a series regular, how will Klaus be integrated into the day-to-day happenings in Mystic Falls? (We vote that he gets elected Mayor, by the way. There's nothing like a villain who is also the HBIC.)

Let's talk Season 3, vamp fans. Weigh in on your hopes and dreams in the comments below!

Follow Zap2it on Twitter and Zap2it on Facebook for the latest news and buzz

ozzyie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top