The Vampire Diaries

Bringing Sexy Back #1 || Matt Appreciation Week! (Page 87)

Post Reply New Post

Page 87 of 94

anwaya

IF-Sizzlerz

anwaya

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
this guy rocks:

josephmorgan Joseph Morgan 
Wrapped the second season today. Want to take this moment to thank @ErnestoRiley for being so very accommodating. Thanks again Alaric! ;)

to which ER replies:
Dear joseph, you're very welcome. Now dont f;<k it up. ;

PW:
and.... thats a wrap.

ian:

Packing for Coachella...After shootng 44 episodes of TV in 24 months what is one to do but retreat to the dessert for a weekend of music?

Good night beautiful,fuc!@# up world.Thanks for all the love,support, smiles,hardship,&turmoil. Did I mention love and support?

Also thank you to the writers,cast&crew of The Vampire Diaries.Only Diary Im reading is the fresh copy of The Rum Diary ready for plane

awwwwwwwwww thts making me sad! god knws when TVD returns, in 5 months right? 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bringing Sexy Back #1 || Matt Appreciation Week! (Page 87)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Anwaya... I loved Klaus/Alaric's moves at the dance ROFL... Even though it wassuch an intense episode that still made me laugh ROFL... He was kinda dorky but adorable at the same time LOL...

I loved Damon/AlarKlaus's scene at the dance the "I'm not impressed" and Klaus/Alaric was like "No?" ROFL...

The finale's on 12th May and it returns to our screens in September... But the cast's shooting restarts beginning of July LOL...

Edited by -Nayab- - 15 April 2011 at 10:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anhdara13

anwaya

IF-Sizzlerz

anwaya

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
aha! teh day after my bday TVD ends, wht a sadistic gift! 

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Really?

Wow LOL...

That sucks Tongue...

Have you seen the new promo? I loved the Klaric scene with Jenna LOL...

I'm hoping/ to see a great Elijah/Jenna/Klaric scene coming up here LOL... Elena runs to Elijah tells him Klaric has Jenna... He goes to the house... the brothers(?)... Friends... Whetever they are come face to face... Elijah's gonna stop Klaric from hurting Jenna...

The last line is just my prediction based on Klauses calling Elijah "buzzkill" ROFL... These two strike me as Stefan/Damon-ish... Elijah being Stefan (kinda) and Klaus is more like Damon only a hundred times worse ROFL...

Elijah strikes me as the kinda guy who is more chilled out as long as you don't P him off someone who holds promises & keeping his word in high regard whereas Klaus is just plain crazy ROFL... More "Look out for myself more than anything" type...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anhdara13

anwaya

IF-Sizzlerz

anwaya

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
yup nxt epi gonna be epic!

return of elijah n salbro fight! 

Salz.

IF-Sizzlerz

Salz.

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
hey they arent real vamp, they need to rest..
the wait is fine for me..i just dont like the wait in between epis, i just start to withdraw from the show

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-dhruvi-Nayab-

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged

I agree LOL... I tend to re-watch Season 1 and 2 during the hiatuses/breaks ROFL...

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Ok, this made me laugh:

Post Reply New Post

Go to top