The Vampire Diaries

Bringing Sexy Back #1 || Matt Appreciation Week! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 94

BammySammy

IF-Rockerz

BammySammy

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
bhav loving the title..
very hott..
sure as soon as i get by laptop back and psp
ill have my ps back hopefully soon
fingers close..
eeppp

--

--||mORE cOMING sOON||--

Edited by -SamPari- - 27 May 2010 at 3:52pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sourpussAnhdara13Rachu_1987

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bringing Sexy Back #1 || Matt Appreciation Week! (Page 7)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sunshinee.

Goldie

sunshinee.

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
I'm in. Add me to the member list please :)

sourpuss

IF-Dazzler

sourpuss

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
@ sunshinee: You're added hun!

@ Sam: Pretty!! :D They've been added to the first page!

@ Aashifa: Yeah I think I get it...LOL For me, though, onscreen 'bad boy' types are fine and all, but in real life I'd rather go for a decent guy. LOL Like Alaric! :D

@ Salz: Yeah Damon and Alaric have awesome chemistry together! Have you guys realised, though, how Alaric and Isobel seem to serve as a less obsessive contrast to Damon and Katherine? LIke, even though Alaric can't forget Isobel, he eventually lets her go, but Damon...*shakes head* I found that really, really interesting...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BammySammycurledup

Rachu_1987

IF-Sizzlerz

Rachu_1987

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 12:44am | IP Logged
@B....that's totally true...eventually he let her go...in comparison to Damon...Alaric wasn't even obsessed...more like concerned about hs wife, but he forgets her.....

ok someone explain one thing...in Isobel, right at the end where Isobel is compelling Alaric....what is she compelling him about? cuz she says she loved him and wants him to move on....did she compel him to think that she loved him or did she compel him to forget that she loved him?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sourpuss

curledup

IF-Rockerz

curledup

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 1:49am | IP Logged
@ Bhav: completly understand!

not interrupting a conversation here but what you said about Damon really intrigues me, Alaric does eventually let go but Damon still dosen't and has not, perhaps its because he is seeing Elena and that evokes feelings like katherines, but then Stefan has let go and moved on hasn't he? But then Damon has bonnie!

Arrrrgh! I am so confused I have piratized my self!

sourpuss

sourpuss

IF-Dazzler

sourpuss

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 2:32am | IP Logged
@ Rachu: I *think* she's compelling him to help him move on and forget their last meeting or something? I don't really remember the episode, and once I'm done with Supernatural I totally have to rewatch them! LOL

@ Aashifa: IMO, I think part of the reason why Stefan may have found it easier to move past Katherine and to really fall for Elena might have something to do with Katherine compelling him? Damon claims that he really loved her, so that's why it's harder for him to move on. Plus, to find out that while you've waited 145 years to free the girl you love from a tomb, she's been free all along and hasn't even bothered to contact you? Must have been REALLY hard for him. But I think Elena kinda helped him through it, and I'm sure it helps that she looks like Katherine! I don't even know if that makes sense or not, but yeah...

I think when it comes to Alaric, he is able to make peace with Isobel, even if not on his own, then by compulsion. But I think even before she compels him, he's like, "She's not my Isobel anymore". And then you've got him and Jenna. The fact he's even able to feel that way about another woman speaks volumes about his moving on, wouldn't you think?

And OMG if you actually made it through this rant, have a cookie! *offers cookies* LOL Whenever I rant a lot it feels like I'm not making sense. *shakes head*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anhdara13curledup

curledup

IF-Rockerz

curledup

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 3:28am | IP Logged
@ Bhav: Argh m'hearties! I made it thorugh, btw is it chocolate chip?

yes actually you are right, but to think that bad man Damon could you know feel this way is pretty wicked, you would think that from his hard exterior he is the same on the inside, I love Damon, << had to set that free

Also I liked that, the way their relationship moves on and all, (Talking about Alaric here) you are right about the speaking volumes part, o o o I like that scene 'Isobel' Episode was wicked, if I can still remember it that is

sourpuss

sabet

sabet

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Wow, love the title of the thread,Clap who is the great mind behind the title?

sourpuss

Post Reply New Post

Go to top