Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

sasy0211

sasy0211

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 3:41am | IP Logged

Dear All,

Million thanks to all the updaters for this thendral serial.Among the other serial i have seen so far,for me this is the super serial.Thamilarasu and Thulasi really acted very well and also all other characters in this serial really super acting.
I cannot miss to watch this serial.Really very interesting to watch this serial.
Wish this serial can get BEST SERIAL AWARD for next year.
Deepak.....Tamilarasu...you a really a super hero,actor,romantic, and touch all our heart by giving such a good acting.

ONCE AGAIN,FOR ALL THE UPDATERS,PLEASE KEEP IT UP WITH YOUR GOOD UPDATES,REALLY THANKS ALOT FOR YOUR GOOD UPDATES.CHEERS.

Hi,there please press like button if you all agreed with what i said.

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanayoshinirnmeeranitha_06Anusuya20sadanaahpavithraTAVAMindchtaMeena_MeenasobeysAlishaGalvicneshwarykuttyponnuTheivassmily_facegudgalHema_Mkmhfan4destinyKowsiThendralfanJanani20mini_00vjayamTTfanRishi87~*Thamizhan*~OLGNESshubbabrinny_gpuvinikarthi173CaryneljayQuelle-BelleMP_RadhaSweetyGreenBaki

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BEST SERIAL SO FAR" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

puvini

IF-Dazzler

puvini

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Hi i agree with u.. U r right. Their acting very real nd natural especially Deepak he s awesome.. His expressions r simply superb.. Great going Deepak:-)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sasy0211AlishaGalJanani20TheivavjayamQuelle-BelleMP_Radha

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Tamilarasu role in Thendral is the best Deepak have got from all the shows  I have seen of him and the story is okay so fare...maybe the best for the time being on Sun tv..but I wont be surprised if they start to drag it in the future like other showsLOL

Shruti is good as Thulasi and the other cast too..esp Nizhal RaviTongue

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

deepakfanAlishaGalsobeysTheivaJanani20ThendralfankuttyponnuvjayamTTfanpuvinishubbaCaryneljayQuelle-BelleSweetyGreen

deepak_dj_don

deepak_dj_don

Posted: 20 June 2010 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
hey thanks guys .. Blushing.. will keep up the wrk goin ..

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaKAVIZAhpavithraindchtaMeena_MeenasobeysAG25Hema_MJanani20KowsiThendralfanlakshyamTheivaserials2010mini_00-musicluv-vjayamTTfan~*Thamizhan*~shubbadootpuviniQuelle-Belleeljaykarthi173MP_RadhaSweetyGreen

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Hii Im new here.....btw...i love thendral serial  alot....tamil and thulasi are doing great...keep going everyine....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysAlishaGalJanani20TTfanQuelle-Belle

Hema_M

Hema_M

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Yes guys ,this serial is really mind blowing with it's amazing storyline,nice direction and natural performances.
First I wish to thank Vikatan Televistas for producing this serialClap,
Then story writer for giving us such a nice different (from other serials),a realistic,logical storyClap,
Then the Director for telling us the story clearly and without draggingClap,
Then the actors for their natural performanceClap.They are doing a great job.Especially Mr.Deepak,Ms.Shruti and Ms.HemalathaThumbs Up.Oh they are too good and nobody can replace them.

Director Sir,
U have been changing the characters such as Sudha,her husband and now Tamizh's home too.But PLEASE DON'T EVEN IMAGINE OF CHANGING Mr.DEEPAK OR Ms.SHRUTI OR Ms.HEMALATHA.

Edited by Hema_M - 27 June 2010 at 5:24am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sasy0211deepakfanAG25rselviAlishaGalsobeysJanani20ThendralfankuttyponnuvjayamTTfanshubbaeljayQuelle-BelleMP_RadhaSweetyGreen

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 2:45am | IP Logged
oh yeah!!! i accept this very much.

Please dont change the main characters......it would lose its viewers.......pls for heaven sake dont change.......

Deepak as Tamizh arasu, Sruthi as Thulasi and Hema as Deepa and Mr.Nizhalgal Ravi as Vel are the assets/pillars of the serial.....Mr.NR's Acting was too good so far.....hope he comes back with the same rocking performance..........Smile

Now that the story line is going on great without giving us any chance to predict what would happen next........hope the same should continue in the future episodes also..............Great Going.....
Keep up the Good Work!!!!!

Actually weekends are boring without Thendral.......Wink

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sasy0211sobeysAlishaGalrselviAG25Hema_MJanani20kuttyponnuvjayamTTfanQuelle-BelleeljayMP_RadhaSweetyGreen

Hema_M

Hema_M

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Yes Suba Akka,
Besides the other pillars such as story and direction these actors form the strongest main pillar of this serial.I forgot to mention about Nizhalgal Ravi Sir.He is as usual a rocking star/rocking villain Thumbs Up.And yes all our predictions goes wrong with this serial.Hats off Thendral team Thumbs Up.You rock the whole serial industry Smile.

It will be nice if they could retelecast that week's episodes in weekend.

Edited by Hema_M - 27 June 2010 at 3:36am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AlishaGalkuttyponnuvjayamTTfanMP_Radha

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.