Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Cherry-

IF-Addictz

-Cherry-

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 3:03am | IP Logged

Our Little Angel

"Mommy" Ridhima turned around to see her angel running towards her. "Mommy, Mommy" she screamed, as ridhima took her in her arms and twirled her around.

"Aw how's my baby Viru" ridhima nuzzled her nose to her baby's.

The small baby hugged her mother. "I'm fine Mommy, where's daddy?" the small five year old looked around trying to find her daddy. "Is daddy shleeping?" her speech hadn't become the most amazing yet.

"Yeash Baby" Ridhima kissed her cheek, as she turned around and sat her down on the counter. Ridhima slowly started rolling the dough in her hand, and then shuffling it around to get a perfect round chapped chapatti. She looked up to see Virina doing the same thing, well she was airing it.

"Mommy, shall i wake daddy up?" Virina asked her eyes filled with glee. Ridhima laughed and nodded to her daughter, as she picked Virina up and put her on the floor. "Thank You Mommy" She kissed Ridhima on the cheek and ran upstairs, her small feet stomped on the stair case.

Ridhima smiled at her small daughter, she was only 5 years old and knew mostly everything. Was it very awkward to be a parent at the age of 16, hell yes? Ridhima remembered when she met the love of her life at a party and unfortunately before they could have any love in their relationship, she got knocked up, at the party. And thats how Virina was born, it wasn't planned, 16 and losing your virtue to one guy and then 3 weeks later finding out you're pregnant. She closed her eyes thinking at how her love had supported, he was High school jock, while she was the quiet shy one, but that didn't make him stop helping her. And then a few weeks later they got married, because of their parents, who wanted a daughter who was pregnant with a child and not married. And now 5 years later, she was madly in love with her husband. Love after marriage.

"Daddy" Ridhima smirked as she heard her daughter flash herself into their room. Yes her love was definitely in for a surprise. "Daddy, Daddy, Wake up, wake up before I come" ridhima shook her head at her daughter's childish behaviour.

She turned from one side to another. Her neck exposed to his lips, as he nipped and tickled her skin in his own mouth. Using his magnificent tongue to cause havoc in her body, he slowly pulled away and looked at her panting and heaving body.

"Armaan please" he smirked at his wife's voice displacing in such a hectic manner. Armaan smiled and went back to kissing her neck softly.

"Do you want me to stop ridhima?" He said and bit into her neck, causing ridhima's body to rise into his build chest. "You want it jaan, you want it" he slowly looked up pressing his body over ridhima's helpless one.

Armaan clasped his hands over her own, as he pulled her closer to him, locking the bedroom door fast away. "My angel" he whispered taking in her full figure, her lovely body, for a 21 year old she was his only and only angel.

Armaan bent down and pulled her closer, palming his hand onto her cheek, his hands on her bare waist, his hands making slow motions. "I Love you baby" he whispered and leaned down to take his lips into her own and

"Daddy WAKE UP" Virina ran and sat on her 22 year old father, Armaan's stomach, jumping up and down.

Armaan stirred from one side to another. "Hmmm Ridhima" he moaned softly, while Virina put her hand over her mouth and giggled softly. "Ridhima, since when did you get so heavy?" he murmured rubbing his eyes with his hands.

"DADDY I'M NOT RIDHIMA, I'M VIRINA" Virina screamed into Armaan's eat, who jumped up, his eyes snapped open as he heard his daughters laughter echo the whole room.

"Oh God" Armaan said closing his eyes, and when he looked up he saw his beautiful baby girl looking right down at him. Virina had his cocky grin, that one grin that would be the death of many man in the future years, her dark blue eyes were taken after Armaan's, and then the beautiful long slick hair from her mother. Her innocent nature was after ridhima, but her pranks were after Armaan. She had the whole package.

"Daddy, I love you" Armaan smiled as he heard his daughters beautiful voice, as she leaned down and placed a kiss on Armaan's lips, while Armaan have a peck back.

Armaan pulled up as he placed Virina on his lap, facing him. "I love you too my Viru" he brought her closer, hugging her to his check. "I love very much, my baby girl" His eyes started to tear up, his 5 year old daughter, and who would have thought 6 years back, that going to a party and getting banged would lead to this. But the most important thing was that he fell in love with his beautiful wife.

Thinking about that, "So why did you come in here and wake me up huh?" Armaan asked cheekily as he started to tickle Virina.

"Ha, ha daddy tickling, ha, ha" she laughed louder, while Armaan laughed with her, he tickled her even more, while Virina started poking him on the stomach, knowing that really made him ticklish.

"Viru, don't do that" The positions had changed; Virina was on top of Armaan, as she tickled her amazing father. "Ha, Viru, I'm sorry baby, Oh DON'T tickle, please PLEASHEEE" 

"I win" Virina announced, standing on Armaan's stomach, who didn't mind anything it. "I Love you daddy" she repeated again and put her small head on Armaan's chest, who pulled his daughter in his arms.

"My Baby-"

"Oh so, here you both are, having a father daughter moment huh?" Armaan looked up to see his beautiful wife, standing in a pair of jeans and a sleeveless top, nothing had changed, and it was like they never grew up. Still the 16 year olds, which made the most amazing love one night, Armaan smiled at ridhima, who stood in front of him. Her face covered with numerous patches of flour all over her.

Armaan couldn't stand seeing her looking angry, her hands on her hips. The laughter erupted from Armaan, as he took in ridhima's coloured white face, and then Virina joined in.

"Oh Why are you both laughing?" Ridhima said angrily, looking at her husband and daughter.

Virina gripped Armaan's vest, as she laughed into his chest. "Mommy, you look funny" Ridhima looked confused, which made Armaan laugh even more. "Face..... Ha.... ha Mommy"

"Armaan" she said sternly. "You better tell me now mister" she pointed at him. But Armaan just laughed further holding his daughter in his arms.

"Flour.... Face.....White" Armaan couldn't make up the sentence, but used as fewer words as possible. Armaan watched as Ridhima walked over to their dressing table, her eyes were wide open, a smile started to creep up her face, ridhima shook her head and turned to wipe her face with the towel.

"Is it fine now?" She said trying to be angrily, but failed miserably. But Armaan and Virina both nodded. "Viru do you want to go down stairs, Nikki Aunty has she come"

Virina eyes shimmered in delight, as she ran downstairs to meet her favourite Aunt, and the presents that she would have bought. While ridhima turned around and walked onto the bed, straddling Armaan lap, her eyes filled with just one thing. Need.

"You know I was having such an amazing dream" armaan whispered kissing down ridhima's neck, her eyes closed at his husky voice.

She tried to clear her mind. "What was it?"

"I rather I show you" He whispered into her lips.

See tiny fingers and tiny toes,
Bright baby eyes, cute baby nose;
Hear baby gurgles and baby sighs,
As Mom and Dad sing lullabies.

Life is changed, but that's okay;
It's fun to spend glad hours each day,
Taking time for all the good
That comes along with parenthood.

By Joanna Fuchs

Like it??

comment please

The following 79 member(s) liked the above post:

Armaan90dreamygirl_95navtindertrendyfriendsmonteiroammy_amnartarsweety7395ryka_27kashmayurfanchahat_jcoolgirl319shami810karankideewanixazy123sisgeokuhus_erarepercussionAnokheevruls..Ashi_KaJen..scorpio95swamii92mansibhartifrnd.of.frndzSujata77~sumedha~Hello_01JULIELmaggie131984HeAvEnSambrynprincessrashidaaroosheeholic_fanjannat4evermiss93cuteshilpashaaz_91MugwumpPatronusvidu87desirammy_ka_ashu-ARLover-crazy_4_karan-Fizzi-AbhiNikiLuverdhruvikaluvsKSGpinkssmar-Iqbal Neha1x.sunayna.xcutiepreetarshluver_15-Nina-greenleaf007sammy4ukash4lifedebby_11k_anjali12awarapan.shonagudia-Prithi-HR-DMG4lifeMaybeSomeday...MrMrsChiping.shewolf.riddhanEuphoria.-KaShti-NorzLaddoo.PhaddooNaughtynatty-Junglee-Meghzz--Nargis---AviatoR-blessing-beautyaftermath..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Our Little Angel - One Shot AR" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AttractiveAdya

IF-Sizzlerz

AttractiveAdya

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 3:21am | IP Logged
nice OS! virina is cute!

-Junglee-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Junglee-

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 4:33am | IP Logged
awsome.. dedicated to virina ;)

-ARLover-

IF-Dazzler

-ARLover-

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Awww... It was lovely...

U r one amazing writer swancy... :D
Virina is so cute...

Plz do write more OS...

Luv
Shatakshi

-Fizzi-

IF-Dazzler

-Fizzi-

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 4:36am | IP Logged
an awsum one shot swancy..........keep writing....it ws awsumly cute....:)...

--fiza

Riddss

IF-Sizzlerz

Riddss

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 4:37am | IP Logged
heyyy dear,
nice OS

love
Riddss

debby_11

IF-Rockerz

debby_11

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 4:39am | IP Logged
oh my god
damn beautiful
virina is cute like our KASH fam VIRU
seriously it was so sweet...
i loved it

love debadrita

ambryn

Goldie

ambryn

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Hi Angelic Swancy,

Very cute... loved the bond between Armaan n his daughter....

Love,
Ambryn

Post Reply New Post

Go to top