Uttaran
Uttaran

India-Forums

Celebration of Veer Ichcha - My Gallery (Page 4)

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Good work Shivani !!!Veer-ichcha moments had so much grace They were the best scenes in Uttaran The way Veer used to talk to Ichcha Embarrassed I just love that........
Shyams I'd rather tell Veer understands Ichcha more than Ammo He just can get what she is going through I wish they get 2gether again to bring back the old charm but alas!!!if only that was possible

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhriti.Bobbyforyoushivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

Originally posted by shivani109

Originally posted by cjs369

hi shivani,
my god u have done a fabulous job with the videos... specially the one,,'suraj hua maddham'... i loved it sooooooooooo much that some how i want some more cute scenes bet veer n ichcha ....
i know it is difficult for any chance between veer n ichcha but one can always hope... n i hope they show some soft cute affectionate scenes between ichcha n veer....  CVs r u listening...Thank you shivani for bringing back those beautiful veer ichcha moments....

Heyy CJS... I am very pleased....tqs for ur kind and encouraging words... ...I assume that Veer Ichhca being the apple of our eyes u might have ignored my message written about the video reg Suraj huva madham.....and assumed that i made it.....well one day i might do live video mixing as well.. ..
sorry i missed the message... but it is the one which u put up that i saw ....so my heart felt thanks to both u and sehar.....

ohh I see tqs once again..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhriti.Bobbyforyou

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

Good work Shivani !!!Veer-ichcha moments had so much grace They were the best scenes in Uttaran The way Veer used to talk to Ichcha Embarrassed I just love that........
Shyams I'd rather tell Veer understands Ichcha more than Ammo He just can get what she is going through I wish they get 2gether again to bring back the old charm but alas!!!if only that was possible

Tqs Divya....I guess ...good things come in small packages.....hope we get 2 see true love of Veer and Ichcha flourish .....until then I will enjoy uttaran in a new angle...with my newly found hobby creating stuff such as these..veer wedding with Ichcha...and Ichcha zooming ahead in her new life brimming with confidence..Smile

Dhriti.Bobbyforyoudivy609

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

hey Shivani this is grt......keep it up, thanx for bringin back memoriesSmile

U R very welcome Arunima....I have given up on watching my favourite shows such as Indian idol, ZND and DID LIL masters this weekend ......while doing all these things...but no worries I have a choice 2 watch them anytime...soon

Dhriti.Bobbyforyouarunima_LUIT

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged
WOW!!!Shivani that was fabulous Just imagine Veer-Ichcha zooming ahead Embarrassed
kal to when I heard Vansh telling all that honeymoon stuff I remembered how Veer had already planned his honeymoon with Ichcha ,Sitting with the laptop and seeing the places Embarrassed Do you remember Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

WOW!!!Shivani that was fabulous Just imagine Veer-Ichcha zooming ahead Embarrassed
kal to when I heard Vansh telling all that honeymoon stuff I remembered how Veer had already planned his honeymoon with Ichcha ,Sitting with the laptop and seeing the places Embarrassed Do you remember Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Tqs Divya..

Ofcourse I remember Veer Ichcha scenes.....Smile...I am currently not watching Uttaran bcoz it hurts me emotionally watching all that neg..immoral stuff and spoils my day..Embarrassed

Edited by shivani109 - 26 May 2010 at 9:16am

Dhriti.Bobbyforyou

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Thanks for the awesome videos, I just love Veer and ichcha too much!

Pure love, nothing made up here!

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 49erFan

Thanks for the awesome videos, I just love Veer and ichcha too much!

Pure love, nothing made up here!

Tqs u.....I love them as well....absolutely...Pure Love...in the entire story of  Uttaran

Dhriti.Bobbyforyou

Go to top