Uttaran

Celebration of Veer Ichcha - My Gallery (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 22

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 5:16am | IP Logged
hi shivani,
my god u have done a fabulous job with the videos... specially the one,,'suraj hua maddham'... i loved it sooooooooooo much that some how i want some more cute scenes bet veer n ichcha ....
i know it is difficult for any chance between veer n ichcha but one can always hope... n i hope they show some soft cute affectionate scenes between ichcha n veer....  CVs r u listening...Thank you shivani for bringing back those beautiful veer ichcha moments....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhriti.shivani9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Celebration of Veer Ichcha - My Gallery (Page 3)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuu

i hope you have done gr8 job shivani,,, keep it up and make some more

Shonuu sweet heart let me know how u feel about them after u watch them....Its added a new dimension 2 my life....I always felt I cannot do anything in my life except being a doctor and i am very pleased and satisfied with myself after doing them........I am not claming to be professional in creating stuff......but my intention is to spread the glory of happiness of Veer and Ichcha....upholding Truth and Morality...in my own way..i am not mourning the separation of Veer and Ichcha....U know very well by now that I enjoy swimming against the tide.......Believe me I am fascinated by my new friend and already spending a lot of time with my new love, my new passion and my new friend.....I mean...my new hobby...exploring the ocean of creativity.........

Edited by shivani109 - 26 May 2010 at 6:46am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumi_08Dhriti.Bobbyforyouarunima_LUITcjs369tiny15shonuu

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

hi shivani,
my god u have done a fabulous job with the videos... specially the one,,'suraj hua maddham'... i loved it sooooooooooo much that some how i want some more cute scenes bet veer n ichcha ....
i know it is difficult for any chance between veer n ichcha but one can always hope... n i hope they show some soft cute affectionate scenes between ichcha n veer....  CVs r u listening...Thank you shivani for bringing back those beautiful veer ichcha moments....

Heyy CJS... I am very pleased....tqs for ur kind and encouraging words... ...I assume that Veer Ichhca being the apple of our eyes u might have ignored my message written about the video reg Suraj huva madham.....and assumed that i made it.....well one day i might do live video mixing as well.. ..

Edited by shivani109 - 26 May 2010 at 6:58am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhriti.Bobbyforyoutiny15

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 5:38am | IP Logged
shivani , ur literallly making me to have change of mind and watch uttaran LOL..........

Dhriti.shivani9

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JayaV

shivani , ur literallly making me to have change of mind and watch uttaran LOL..........

LOL.....Well I wish I cud as well...until things change lets keep our spirits alive with these moments...btw have u watched the video remix Suraj huva madham...I assume its Sahera's work....truly wonderful moments in the history of Uttaran...Smile...esp between 03.25 to 03.52 minutes....

LOL

Edited by shivani109 - 26 May 2010 at 5:50am

Dhriti.Bobbyforyou

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 5:54am | IP Logged
my comments was on that song shivani , its just amazing one .................... let me re watch it .......................

Dhriti.shivani9

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 7:35am | IP Logged
hey Shivani this is grt......keep it up, thanx for bringin back memoriesSmile

Edited by arunima_luvdsky - 26 May 2010 at 7:36am

Dhriti.Bobbyforyoushivani9

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani109

Originally posted by cjs369

hi shivani,

Heyy CJS... I am very pleased....tqs for ur kind and encouraging words... ...I assume that Veer Ichhca being the apple of our eyes u might have ignored my message written about the video reg Suraj huva madham.....and assumed that i made it.....well one day i might do live video mixing as well.. ..
sorry i missed the message... but it is the one which u put up that i saw ....so my heart felt thanks to both u and sehar.....

Dhriti.Bobbyforyoushivani9

Post Reply New Post

Go to top