Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tangodreams thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks shivani for glorifying pure love so beautifully. 👏

you truely rocked the forum which was getting drowned by morose topics...😡 by bringing back veer-iccha magic!! 😛 

you are a star!!⭐️ Bring more stuff on...
nutmeg7 thumbnail
shivani wow....you are amazing...
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great effort..very nice..infact all three fan threads are so well done!!..for this pairing though i have less hopes!!!..ichhas expressions and reactions with vansh today implies her growing attraction towards him...i couldnt get over her excitement when the man was touching her!!...it was just too much guys...but all in all..lovely pictures shivani!!!
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeh i thinks its official: icha has fallen in love with vansh...veer is a distant memory now! jeez i was like hey woman i believe it was a few months ago when u used to like another guy...guess its confirmed...that was no love only teenage paagalpan...based on her reactions today with vansh! see how she was hugging him! but great pics guys
Istila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

yeh i thinks its official: icha has fallen in love with vansh...veer is a distant memory now! jeez i was like hey woman i believe it was a few months ago when u used to like another guy...guess its confirmed...that was no love only teenage paagalpan...based on her reactions today with vansh! see how she was hugging him! but great pics guys

SRk ...not now anymore...its official.😡...u r going too far😡......Teenage Paagalpan...its yr name 4 love....well wat Tapasya Thakur did a paagal pan according to us...huh TEENAGE PAAGALPAN😡😡😡..

WELL TO TELL U PPL FRM OTHER FORUM pm me n tell your tapu passion is Pagalpan..no hard feelings sweetie, we all in this forum love u n i defended u saying she is just a kid ..fond of the pair..they just read dont post bcoz..they r not activ here n think when they mock our fellow member😲

Anyways girls do fall in love twice ..thrice mayb ..its their choice ..millions of gals hav love affairs n out of circumstances get into arranged marriages..n then love their hubbies

gal how much u  know abt love yaar..

yes plz leave some threads away frm negative arguements...plz not here😲😡

😡Edited by arunima_luvdsky - 13 years ago
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Forever in my eyes

I enclose Your dreams😳

And when I Dream

of something else

You invade n tell me

Here i m to be with u

Even in your dreams

Dont hold me so close

What if i woke up

& i m heart broken...not seeing you

Nearby

Dont whisper in my ears

Your words dont let me

Dream of anything else😭

ps: i wrote this wen ichki was in hospital...she was in a long dream na😳

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

SRk ...not now anymore...its official.😡...u r going too far😡......Teenage Paagalpan...its yr name 4 love....well wat Tapasya Thakur did a paagal pan according to us...huh TEENAGE PAAGALPAN😡😡😡..

WELL TO TELL U PPL FRM OTHER FORUM pm me n tell your tapu passion is Pagalpan..no hard feelings sweetie, we all in this forum love u n i defended u saying she is just a kid ..fond of the pair..they just read dont post bcoz..they r not activ here n think when they mock our fellow member😲

Anyways girls do fall in love twice ..thrice mayb ..its their choice ..millions of gals hav love affairs n out of circumstances get into arranged marriages..n then love their hubbies

gal how much u  know abt love yaar..

yes plz leave some threads away frm negative arguements...plz not here😲😡

😡

arunima...dahling......who are you trying to convince????.....better teach some 10 yr old concept of thermodynamics....they will understand.....but not this kid...
mukta23 thumbnail
Thanks Shivani. Awesome Yaar!!! Kudos!!!!!!!
Istila thumbnail
Edited by cluelass - 13 years ago