Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani9 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: JayaV

shivani , ur literallly making me to have change of mind and watch uttaran LOL..........

😆.....Well I wish I cud as well...until things change lets keep our spirits alive with these moments...btw have u watched the video remix Suraj huva madham...I assume its Sahera's work....truly wonderful moments in the history of Uttaran...😊...esp between 03.25 to 03.52 minutes....

😆Edited by shivani109 - 13 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
my comments was on that song shivani , its just amazing one .................... let me re watch it .......................
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey Shivani this is grt......keep it up, thanx for bringin back memories😊
Edited by arunima_luvdsky - 13 years ago
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivani109

Heyy CJS... I am very pleased....tqs for ur kind and encouraging words... ...I assume that Veer Ichhca being the apple of our eyes u might have ignored my message written about the video reg Suraj huva madham.....and assumed that i made it.....well one day i might do live video mixing as well.. ..

sorry i missed the message... but it is the one which u put up that i saw ....so my heart felt thanks to both u and sehar.....
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good work Shivani !!!Veer-ichcha moments had so much grace They were the best scenes in Uttaran The way Veer used to talk to Ichcha 😳 I just love that........
Shyams I'd rather tell Veer understands Ichcha more than Ammo He just can get what she is going through I wish they get 2gether again to bring back the old charm but alas!!!if only that was possible
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cjs369

sorry i missed the message... but it is the one which u put up that i saw ....so my heart felt thanks to both u and sehar.....

ohh I see tqs once again..
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: divy609

Good work Shivani !!!Veer-ichcha moments had so much grace They were the best scenes in Uttaran The way Veer used to talk to Ichcha 😳 I just love that........
Shyams I'd rather tell Veer understands Ichcha more than Ammo He just can get what she is going through I wish they get 2gether again to bring back the old charm but alas!!!if only that was possible

Tqs Divya....I guess ...good things come in small packages.....hope we get 2 see true love of Veer and Ichcha flourish .....until then I will enjoy uttaran in a new angle...with my newly found hobby creating stuff such as these..veer wedding with Ichcha...and Ichcha zooming ahead in her new life brimming with confidence..😊

shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

hey Shivani this is grt......keep it up, thanx for bringin back memories😊

U R very welcome Arunima....I have given up on watching my favourite shows such as Indian idol, ZND and DID LIL masters this weekend ......while doing all these things...but no worries I have a choice 2 watch them anytime...soon
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
WOW!!!Shivani that was fabulous Just imagine Veer-Ichcha zooming ahead 😳
kal to when I heard Vansh telling all that honeymoon stuff I remembered how Veer had already planned his honeymoon with Ichcha ,Sitting with the laptop and seeing the places 😳 Do you remember 😳 😳 😳
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: divy609

WOW!!!Shivani that was fabulous Just imagine Veer-Ichcha zooming ahead 😳
kal to when I heard Vansh telling all that honeymoon stuff I remembered how Veer had already planned his honeymoon with Ichcha ,Sitting with the laptop and seeing the places 😳 Do you remember 😳 😳 😳

Tqs Divya..

Ofcourse I remember Veer Ichcha scenes.....😊...I am currently not watching Uttaran bcoz it hurts me emotionally watching all that neg..immoral stuff and spoils my day..😳
Edited by shivani109 - 13 years ago