Celebration of Veer Ichcha - My Gallery - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
hoping something about veer and icha is beyond hope shivani , but none the3 less i would spl watch only their scenes if they show them as a pair but not as devar -babhi
Originally posted by JayaV

hoping something about veer and icha is beyond hope shivani , but none the3 less i would spl watch only their scenes if they show them as a pair but not as devar -babhi

😆....I am a rare species Jaya..I cant give up Hope....I stopped watching the show and dont read the updates regularly as well...but still write on nthe forum...nothing changed in the basis of the whole story in terms of Truth Triumphing over Evil so far....
LOL same pinch , i sincerely pray ur hope should be paid ................
Originally posted by JayaV

LOL same pinch , i sincerely pray ur hope should be paid ................

Pinch u back. Jaya..😆....n tqs for ur prayer..😊
Friends a treat to watch a wonderful video remix of our dear Veer and Ichcha posted on the first page of veer ichcha appreciation thread by our Guru of Veer Ichcha Appreciation Saheraji...enjoy....tqs a lot  for giving us this joy Sahere...👏...you a ⭐️...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCumWZn020M[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by shivani109 - 13 years ago
that was awesome shivani,,,ek se badh ker ek  cant say which one was the best,,, jahan panah tusi gr8 ho..., 👏 👏👏keep it up and make some more and rock the forum.
Edited by shonuu - 13 years ago
hi shivani,
my god u have done a fabulous job with the videos... specially the one,,'suraj hua maddham'... i loved it sooooooooooo much that some how i want some more cute scenes bet veer n ichcha ....
i know it is difficult for any chance between veer n ichcha but one can always hope... n i hope they show some soft cute affectionate scenes between ichcha n veer....  CVs r u listening...Thank you shivani for bringing back those beautiful veer ichcha moments....
Originally posted by shonuu

i hope you have done gr8 job shivani,,, keep it up and make some more

Shonuu sweet heart let me know how u feel about them after u watch them....Its added a new dimension 2 my life....I always felt I cannot do anything in my life except being a doctor and i am very pleased and satisfied with myself after doing them........I am not claming to be professional in creating stuff......but my intention is to spread the glory of happiness of Veer and Ichcha....upholding Truth and Morality...in my own way..i am not mourning the separation of Veer and Ichcha....U know very well by now that I enjoy swimming against the tide.......Believe me I am fascinated by my new friend and already spending a lot of time with my new love, my new passion and my new friend.....I mean...my new hobby...exploring the ocean of creativity.........
Originally posted by cjs369

hi shivani,
my god u have done a fabulous job with the videos... specially the one,,'suraj hua maddham'... i loved it sooooooooooo much that some how i want some more cute scenes bet veer n ichcha ....
i know it is difficult for any chance between veer n ichcha but one can always hope... n i hope they show some soft cute affectionate scenes between ichcha n veer....  CVs r u listening...Thank you shivani for bringing back those beautiful veer ichcha moments....

Heyy CJS... I am very pleased....tqs for ur kind and encouraging words... ...I assume that Veer Ichhca being the apple of our eyes u might have ignored my message written about the video reg Suraj huva madham.....and assumed that i made it.....well one day i might do live video mixing as well.. ..
shivani , ur literallly making me to have change of mind and watch uttaran LOL..........