Rang Badalti Odhani

~Maddy's Bookstore~ UPDATED Aug 17 (Pg 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 17

Page 1
Page   of 17
Page 2 Page 17

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Okay, so I'm going to be posting all my OS's on RBO here. Thought I'd make this into a thread instead of opening a new one everytime. Previously the title was Anguished (my first OS on ShaNak which i have edited to one my my replies to all the comments down in this page).

Oneshots list:

~Anguished~ A ShaNak OS (Page 1)
~Sajdaa~ A ShaNak OS (Page 3)
~Main Agar Kahoon~ A ShaNak OS (Page 4)
~Bin Tere~ A ShaNak OS (Page 7)
~Mere Haath Mein~ A ShaNak OS (Page 11)
~Khuda Jaane~ A ShaNak OS (Page 14)

Edited by blackdaughter - 17 August 2010 at 2:36pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

books4everDamzlankita.sushant*angel94*FebruaryFlower-Amrita2010shanakforeverrusha4003-YasharanArshi-purvi08_CutieCute_OlicityFanxxXSejalXxx...Noorya....Aparajhita.isomersTerrificTina09-Destiny-loveaboveall.cooldude10pickachuChillMaarYaar-Veena-shanakyasharan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Maddy's Bookstore~ UPDATED Aug 17 (Pg 14)" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Damzl

Damzl

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Its beautiful!!SmileClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blackdaughter

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 1:09am | IP Logged
cute sweety

blackdaughter

loveaboveall.

IF-Sizzlerz

loveaboveall.

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 1:41am | IP Logged
I wouldn't be surprised if this is what ends up happening.
Although I'd hate to see Shaan drunk.

Definitely loved it darl.
:)

blackdaughter

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Nice one.Do write more.

fatima

blackdaughter

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, felt like writting an angst peice on the situation that Khanak and Shaan find themsleves in. No happy ending in this one i'm afraid. Feel free to leave reviews and constructive criticism.

~Anguished~

Khanak slid down the wall, silent tears pouring from her eyes. She brought her knees up to her body and clutched herself into a tight ball trying to suppress the sobs that ripped through her. Every time she cried, she felt like a piece for her was washed away with those tears.

One week ago when she refused to leave the house and adamantly told Shaantanu that she wouldn't leave as she was his wife, she knew that living with people who were now family would be no easy task.

Yet she had hoped for at least a little hospitality from her family members. She could understand Shantanu's pain, had she not lost her first love as well? Every time she thought of Suraj, she felt her heart clench and found herself rapidly blinking to prevent the onslaught of tears. But she was now married to a man she barely knew.

No matter what the circumstances, Shantanu was now her husband. Had she not been told since she was a small girl, that a woman's husband is the most important person in her life. She was brought up to believe, rely, respect and help her husband in any situation, no matter what the problem was.

But every time she looked at her husband, she was reminded of the blood that stained his irresponsible actions. She was reminded of the family she left behind that now had to fend for themselves. She was reminded of the sorrow and absolute devastation that the family she considered her own was facing. Yet she tried to put that behind her and do something to ensure they would face minimum difficulties.

Talking to Natasha had been unsuccessful as she never got a chance to speak to her. She could understand Natasha's anger and pain but wished she could tell her what was on her mind. Though Khanak would never admit to Shaantanu, one of her reasons for not leaving was because she was sacred. In an unknown city, where she knew no one but him, what was she supposed to do?

Where did his family expect her to go? How did they expect her to live alone in a world that she knew almost nothing about? She could not go back to her village because that would raise questions and put her family in the limelight. But how could she simply accept his families money and leave? She had more pride than that. She felt it was necessary to teach them the meaning of family and helping each other out in times of crisis. They needed to learn that money could not buy everything or solve any problem.

But this battle was long and hard. Dadiji could only do so much for her in the house. Everyone mostly ignored her or was found plotting with their heads together and trying to find ways to make her leave the house. She rarely saw Shantanu who was never home. Last night he had come back home drunk late into the night. He had found his way into their room and accused her in slurred speech of ruining his life.

But after that, he had wondered out loud if there was any way to make things okay for both of them. Right before passing out, he had clutched her around the middle buryinh his face into her waist and apologized silently crying for being the reason for her pain and for putting her through this difficult time leaving Khanak confused and hurt. Seeing Shantanu's state, Kushboo bhabi had finally snapped and accused Khanak of running their lives. She had confronted Khanak in her room and shouted at her for being the sole reason for Shantanu's state and his misery.

No one came to help her. Everyone ignored the shouting they heard and minded their own business. Even Dadi was not home to help Khanak out. Khanak had tried to speak but Kushboo bhabi had given her know opportunity to do so. Storming out the room after she was done, she had left Khanak to mend the pieces of her heart. Now in the evening as Khanak thought about everything happening, she found that she couldn't control her tears.

She prayed to the gods to give her strength to survive this test that they were placing her through. Unknown to her, Shantanu watched from outside the door which she had left ajar. He found himself feeling so many emotions he didn't know what to identify with. He still found himself angry with life because of being separated from Natasha. He found himself frustrated with why this was happening to him, yet all he felt right now was guilt as he looked at the small frame of the woman who was now his wife... whether they liked it or not.

But he couldn't pluck the courage to go comfort her and try to pacify the situation. He finally admitted to himself that wallowing in self pity than facing the situation was much easier. He turned away from the room and found himself walking out the house to drown his miseries in alcohol... once again. Once again, he promised himself that the next night he would go talk to Khanak and try to find a way to make this better' wondering if he would break this promise the next night like he had all week.

Once again, two broken hearted souls found themselves alone and miserable as the night cloaked them and their pain.

Okay, not my best work, i'll admit. But i had to get that out. LOL There is probably a couple of grammatical errors, so please exccuse that. Hope you liked it (press the like button if you did LOL) and i would love some reviews. Embarrassed

Edited by blackdaughter - 25 June 2010 at 6:20pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

akshat1illustrious**shriya84virmaan-virikarusha4003FebruaryFlowershanakforeverpurvi08_CutieCute_Shell16...Noorya...nikita_88

TerrificTina09

IF-Sizzlerz

TerrificTina09

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Aww this was cute! i love the ending but its sad that shan is an alchoholic! :(

good job! :D

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shriya84neetusidhublackdaughter_CutieCute_

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Thank you! Big smile Well, not really an alcoholic, just going through a tough time where he is drowning his miseries in alcohol. People seem to be afected by the fact that he's drinking, didn't see that coming... i'll make sure not to even mention that next time! LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top