Rang Badalti Odhani

Adam's family, Supergirl nd 'Magic' Dadi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Damzl

Damzl

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Really!!..I didnt expect anything good out of any of d other family members....but Shaan!!!!...Vot is wrong wid him. Ok i agree he doesnt really like Khanak nd d situation hez in nd all dat but least curtesy is to show some person whose come to ur house  some place to sleep.
When everyone walked away i was like..ok now Shaan is gonna atleast give her some place to sleep but no he just walks away nd dat too after she has said she'l leave!!!...
Dissappointed in ShaanDisapprove

Poor Khanak...My heart went out to her!!..the way she drank d water dat guy gave her nd den went n sat alone!!Cry  . The Adams family treated her like shit!!Disapprove..

So Khanak uve  taken the absolutely right decision!!Smile..Way to go!ClapThumbs Up...My Supergirl!!..lolSmile

And whats wid Dadi..One moment shes there one moment shez not!!..She just vanished all of a sudden!..lolSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

veerayeshablackdaughterluv07pridaChillMaarYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Adam's family, Supergirl nd 'Magic' Dadi" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
ROFL Love the title of your post!! But yeah, i really felt bad for Khanak.

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 10:23pm | IP Logged

ha yaar  , i felt very bad for khanak but the way she had water made me feel so sorry for her , expected this from shan no surprise their but where is dear dadi ??

loved header of ur topic

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

veerayesha

ahanna

ahanna

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
hated shaann 2day the way he treaded khanak i mean cm on i nw u dnt like like but as a guest man.HE IS REALLY SELFISH EVERY1 IS RIT ABOUT HIM IN HIS FAMILY IRESPONSIBLE AND SELFISHH

veerayesha

luv07prida

IF-Rockerz

luv07prida

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 3:02am | IP Logged
yep i too felt bad 4 khanak

but yeah shes took  the rite step
way o go galBig smile

veerayesha

Post Reply New Post