Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-dhruvi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thank you babe! Oh ahaha bamonade is always yummy haha. Yeah lucky duck. But unfortunately for you I share the same of birth as your ultimate fave: Leo D'C. Hahaha all about 11:11 babyyyy, woo!

MYWORD 148, so close, eeeee. Better gather everything since it'll be a day or two away now :D :D :D
chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^^ I hate you :P 😆 J/K lucky thing :P Woop, just two more pages!Edited by chhilt - 13 years ago
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
2 pagesss guysss! Wooo!
and only 1 week left till Season 2! ahh..can't wait!
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am extremely depressed.

My cousin pointed out today that we can watch the premiere of season 2 on Friday - but I won't be free to watch it until the following Tuesday/Wednesday!!!

So I won't be on IF from Friday till I watch the episode. Just letting you all know.
kinjal89 thumbnail
Oh my goodness! 5 days and 2 pages, this is getting more exciting by the day! And I also won't be able to watch live I will have to catch it online on Wednesday! So I will be avoiding this thread from Thrusday to until I watch to be spoiler free 😊
-Nayab- thumbnail
Hey! 😃...

I'm back 😆...

Anyone here? 😛...
sunnkiised thumbnail

i will catch it live but will it be the same time as you guys??? i live in colorado and i know you like in florida dhruvi which is ahead soo i may be a couple hours behind you........

also hello nayab we have talked once or twice correct????
-dhruvi thumbnail
Chhlit- Do NAWT. You could NEVER not love me :D

I know plus having you guys, my lovely bamily makes it even more exciting. Except when you guys say it'll be a while for you too see the episode. I am so sorry guys. Would you like us (me) to put spoiler codes around my excitment of DB scenes? I can do that *nods*

Anj- I'm not sure, you probably are. Would you also like me to use spoiler tags?

OMFGGGGGGG. NAYUUUUUU babe! Eeeeeeee.I missed you so much kiddo! You're back! Don't you EVER leave me like that again, okay? Gosh! There is so much bamon news you need to hear. Of course I always took it out of hand, y'kno, our style *winkwink*

Edited by dhruvi. - 13 years ago
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Andhara..firstly..don't be depressed hun! i actually think i'm kinda in the same situation as you..i firstly won't be able to download it until the weekend..and then im busy for a few days so it'll be around the same time for me! so im there with you! lol!

Hey Nayab! Long timee man..everything kool with you?

And Anjali..im sorry but i can't help you..i have no idea! LOL!
-dhruvi thumbnail
^ Awww Leenz, you guys I feel like hugging you! Can I just say I love having you as a bamonator? Ahh I do. I love this bamily so much!