Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-dhruvi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I read it a while back, actually still have the pdf on my computer. I can't really remember if it was too OOC or not. I do remember comparing it to a OS from someone at FFN but I liked it regardless being such a bamonator that I am. I love how he wanted Bonnie but seeing as she's his baby bird, he thought not to. (I know he didn't call her that, somewhere along the lines as she's still a girl and not a maiden or something? Dang it was a while back)

Salma, that is gorgeous love! Save and will use soon! Kat is so cute!
-dhruvi thumbnail
I honestly cannot get over this vid; it's the best bamon vid I've seen so far. It's AU, but I watch it everytime I come online.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQoGY19Xnoo[/YOUTUBE]
*Adorable_Anu* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
gorgeous sigg salz!

dhruvi, same here! that vid is amazingg. can't stop watching it! <3 the song too.
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Damon-Bonnie?😲 Omg I'm so in! 😃
-dhruvi thumbnail
Anu- me too, that vid is the reason why I love the song.
That's when you know you're crazy about a couple. LMAO.

Originally posted by: -Ravjot-

Damon-Bonnie?😲 Omg I'm so in! 😃

OMG! *squeels* NEW FAN! I really shouldn't jump for joy, but I can't help it! Everytime, I get so happy when I see "I'm in" or "Add Me"

Please tell us why you love D/B? Read the books? Or show only? Any other fave couples in the show? DB=OTP for you?

Sorry for the questionare, but I'm so fasinated in the lives of fellow Bamonators! 😍
*Adorable_Anu* thumbnail
yea! i just went to look for the full song after hearing this song. and believe it or not, it sounded so much better in the VM. lol!

hahaha. i can understand, it's amazing to see the Bamon fans increasing!
-dhruvi thumbnail

OMG, really, thought I was the only one. I was like dang, me and my fangirling. I like songs when with videos but listening to it alone, not the same.

The best part is, they barely have any scenes together, and people fall for them so hard. Imagine if they has as much scenes as D/E and S/E...
Edited by dhruvi. - 13 years ago
*Adorable_Anu* thumbnail
If they had as many scenes as DE/SE, then DB would rule TVD. the number of Bamonators would be twice as much. :D
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
haha. dhruvi, Anu - fangirl much? can I join in? lol. I love that song since I saw another vid on it, but I have yet to see this one. I'd saved the link, but things have been so hectic lately! Watching it now. I know I'm gonna love it - airplanes + bamon? heckyes!

and ohmygosh, RAVJOT! :O you're a Bamon fan? why did I not know this? go make some siggies on them.
*Adorable_Anu* thumbnail
lol. i just downloaded that song. but then again, just not the same as when i was watching the vid. :P