Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

karankritz

karankritz

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys,?I wntd 2 ask u a ques abt my frd.she had a boyfrnd whom she really luvd bt he broke up wd her. She was v sad she waited 4 him 4 2 yrs dn she recievd a msg frm him askn 4 apology bt he stopd replyn wn he found a gf she waitd 4 him another year hopn he wud cm bak she didnt c him 4 a yr bt luvd him meanwhile he changed gfs every tym he got bored wd a girl?She knew dis bt luvd him. All dis tym a guy luvd her deeply she told him he ws a spl frd bt neva luvd him she even said yes to him bt later told him dat she said $o coz she ws forcd by hr frz he ws deeply hurt ?Dey bcame v close 2 eachodr he thought she h strtd luvn him bt her past came in d way d guy stil luvd her n luvd her   ?Den another guy came into her life dey dnno eachodr dat wel bt he has fallen 4 her n she too lykes dat guy bt now d prob is dat shes guilty n feels her frd who luvs her wud b deeply hurt she knows no1 can luv her d way her frd does bt she doest luv him n it wud b a compromise 4 her whearas d oder guy doest lv her as much as her frd does bt she cn c hrself wd him.?Should she compromise or shd she do wat she lyks?

Nd what if the guy who was "madly" in luv wid her
has started criticizing her for choosing the one whom she loves
actually correction both of them luv her its just that one loves from a longer time
she loves the other one  and he luvz her back and they are in a relationship .she keeps on thinking abt d guy who used 2 luv her deeply but he thinks shes just sad 4 him nd he blames he for choosing her hapiness nd tells her shell cry afterwards nd realise her mistake nd dey r no more friends nd that shes a traitor though the girl keeps telling him dat shes sorry bt she doesnt luv him nd both of them wont b happy bt he says she has changed nd shes mean nd v bad nd fites wid her. So ws his luv relly true?? I mean if the girl is happy he should be happy too if he really luvd her . I noe he waited sooooooooooooooooooooooooo long for her bt she didnt luv him nd dey wudnt have been happy 2gether she kept on telling him i dnt luv u bt he never listened so y is he over reacting now??
Nd her bf loves herr deeply cares 4 her happiness nd can do everything 4 her!

Should she still feel sorry for him nd spoil her relationship with her boyfriend coz of him??

Edited by karankritz - 08 June 2010 at 12:44pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love v/s compromise *edited* *help needed*" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MegaAngelzs

Goldie

MegaAngelzs

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 8:37am | IP Logged
I think she shud compromise .. and solve this matter by just talking to both of them!!
Because sometimes ... through love ... you can make the wrong choices. And in the end you can seriously regret alot!!

Hope this helps:)
-Amira-

Jiannax143

IF-Rockerz

Jiannax143

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
I think she should be with the guy who is madly in love with her instead of the guy she loves

persistence

Goldie

persistence

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Hmm, well she should be with the guy she loves and trusts and who loves and trusts her. Seems like the 3rd guy to me.

beautifuldreams

IF-Dazzler

beautifuldreams

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 5:11am | IP Logged

I think she should be with the guy who is madly in love with her...

Gurdd Luck
;]]x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MegaAngelzs

MegaAngelzs

Goldie

MegaAngelzs

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jiannax143

I think she should be with the guy who is madly in love with her instead of the guy she loves

Yes, but then .. wouldn't that hurt the other guy whu she loves and who loves her back?!
Though she does not love the one hu is madly in love with her... LOL

Choosing him wud hurt the other guy. And choosing the other guy wud leve the madly in love guy broken hearted for the rest of his life. Ouch

Jiannax143

IF-Rockerz

Jiannax143

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maz_4_life

Yes, but then .. wouldn't that hurt the other guy whu she loves and who loves her back?!

Choosing him wud hurt the other guy. And choosing the other guy wud leve the madly in love guy broken hearted for the rest of his life. Ouch

I'm just stating my opinion and what i would do.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MegaAngelzs

beautifuldreams

IF-Dazzler

beautifuldreams

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 4:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Maz_4_life

I'm just stating my opinion and what i would do.

That Is True I am just stating my opinion
but i dont i think i would ever do that

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MegaAngelzsJiannax143

Post Reply New Post

Go to top