Sasural Genda Phool

Suhana's out to bankrupt the Kashyaps...lol - Page 2

_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: hahastupidme

</div>
<div>
no probs. anyway, i hope to see a scene where Ishaan gives his salary to Suhana and then she keeps some and gives the rest to Badima for house budget...πŸ˜ƒ

ohhh..yeah..it wud be fun to see suhana's expression after dat.. 🀣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigirl0103 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: trueraginifan

i wanted to ask that from where does suhana get money..??does ishaan leaves some money at home or suhana kuchh paise bhi apne dahej mein layi thi..??? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
i m asking dis cozz she is always ready to pay...whether its an emergency or she has to pay due to her mistake...please reply guys...please...

I'm pretty sure that it's the money from her maika...because even the suits she is wearing nowadays are from her dad..so i'm sure he must've sent some money with her as well...i think all they are really showing through her willingness to pay is that she is kind at hear and naive at the same time..she's never had to manage money herself but that doesn't mean that she won't make use of what she knows is available to her...i was really proud of what she did today....
calling the doctor first instead of the family members 😊
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I also think no girl goes to her sasural empty hand and she being suhana must have brought her (when she went for pagphera and came to know that she has been married into a middle class family)numerous credit cards, ATM card and cash along with her.
Feefi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 111192

I also think no girl goes to her sasural empty hand and she being suhana must have brought her (when she went for pagphera and came to know that she has been married into a middle class family)numerous credit cards, ATM card and cash along with her.

yeah agreed.  But if she spends money without thinking, then surely she's gonna run out n then she'll depend on Ishaan's salary πŸ˜†
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes she is going to need ishaan's money..coz "officially to woh ishaan ki wife hai"...lol..
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Anu:  A small point to note, she is spending the money on Kashyap family and not on herself. She is all set to make them bankrupt selflessly ... Every household should have a bahu like her πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
ashvez thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Anu..πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—..YEAH!!! U here...Gurl, its been such a long time.How are u???FB pe kyon nahin aati.

Tell me how is everything?? how is uncle now, how is ur sis.Aur kya chal raha hai...kispe pe masters kar rahee hai???

This show is such a breather nai.....maza aata hai suhana ke harkaton ko dekh kar.Its such a cute show...all the characters are so lovable.Aur apun ka DMG ke toh VAAT Lag GAyee...hheheheh..GOSH!!! I dunno whats happening there...I wonder why is the show there at all??
Nice to see you here...with your great posts as always..πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: an12345678

@Anu:  A small point to note, she is spending the money on Kashyap family and not on herself. She is all set to make them bankrupt selflessly ... Every household should have a bahu like her πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

LOL An....wohi toh I'm saying naa....she means well....she may be doing it selflessly but can they AFFORD her selflessness if it continues at such an expensive rate?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Jokes apart, ofcourse it's very sweet that the money she spent was not on herself but on the family....she was trying to help and watch out for them in her own wayπŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashvez

Anu..πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—..YEAH!!! U here...Gurl, its been such a long time.How are u???FB pe kyon nahin aati.

Tell me how is everything?? how is uncle now, how is ur sis.Aur kya chal raha hai...kispe pe masters kar rahee hai???

This show is such a breather nai.....maza aata hai suhana ke harkaton ko dekh kar.Its such a cute show...all the characters are so lovable.Aur apun ka DMG ke toh VAAT Lag GAyee...hheheheh..GOSH!!! I dunno whats happening there...I wonder why is the show there at all??
Nice to see you here...with your great posts as always..πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ

Ash!!!😲😲😲 You here???😲😲😲 OMG it's been AGES since I saw any of the old gang on IF! I thought all of you had long since left....lol....or were still drooling over KSG in some corner of the worldπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— So nice to see you yaar! I didn't know you were watching this show too.....It's an awesome show in my opinion....truly a breath of fresh air among crap daily soaps.....DMG ki toh baat mat hi karoπŸ˜†

Achha I'll PM you the answers to all your questions....hang onπŸ˜†
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
It was funny Anu. Especially when Dadi was trying to sincerely pay back Suhana. Her shocked expressions were a million bucks worth πŸ˜†

It was so sweet of Suhana to pay the doctor with her own money. I like the girl's spunk. But she definitely needs a lesson on money management, since she is "officially" Ishaan's wife. 😊