Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Kokila-The Gabbar (Page 3)

prikiashi Goldie
prikiashi
prikiashi

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Just think Aham ignores Kroki  LOL  and do every bits which Gopi tells me to do LOL....  just like joru ka gulam LOL .....  the way Aham was having concerns for Gopi's well being,  we are not any further to see Aham on Gopi's fingers LOLLOL....    forget about scaring others, i just want Aham to see how Kroki scares his sweety pie Gopi LOL Embarrassed....  then i would love to see how Aham scares Kroki for scaring his cutie pie Gopi LOL LOL
-Anaya- IF-Veteran Member
-Anaya-
-Anaya-

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL  Aham ignoring Koki would be like an earthquake to Koki ROFL she will be shaken for sure! I would love to see that Approve and yeah seeing Aham's concern for Gopi hopefully their love will blossom soon Embarrassed Aham needs to see how Koki scares Gopi this will for sure bring him out of his mother love for sure LOL
prikiashi Goldie
prikiashi
prikiashi

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOLLOL Aham ignoring Kroki will be hell breaking down.....  not only Krocki will be shocked, others will be shocked aswell  LOL       then Aham can report to Emotional Atyachar team about how Kroki emotionally torched him .. .....   during that time only dadi will be  doing moon walk seeing Aham actually taking orders from Gopi and making sure he does follow them LOL ... 
-Anaya-
-Anaya-

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL Dadi is the only one in the family who is not scared of Koki and aslo teases her whn she gets a chance LOL and she will for sure make sure that Aham listens to Gopi Embarrassed..Aham reporting the emotional atyachar team abt Koki = Koki dead ROFL
prikiashi Goldie
prikiashi
prikiashi

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
hayeee Kroki dead, lolz LOL  aisa mat kaho.....  though i dislike Kroki, but i want her to be alive to see Aham's and Gopi's kiddos LOL ....    Aham caring for Gopi, Kroki's expression will million bucks worth's LOL....    Dadi will play Cupid between Aham and Gopi and Hetal and Jigar will give their hands for sure LOL....    and Jigar will make sure Rashi plays and important role in bring Aham and Gopi close, balle balle and poor Rashi, she has to do whatever Jigar tells her LOL .....  haye i am just loving all this Embarrassed
-Anaya-
-Anaya-

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
On the second thought yeah death will be no punishment to Koki, she should live and see others not listening to her, LOL LOL that would be the best way for her to feel worst LOL hmmm dadi jigar will sure make sure Aham and Gopi are close, I would love to see Jigar making Rashi do things, but i think there will be a time where Rashi too will make Jigar do things since her character is like tht, but Koki wont be concerned abt tht as long as Gopi is under her control and Aham listens to her LOL
prikiashi Goldie
prikiashi
prikiashi

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

just think Gopi Aham, Kroki ki aakho mein dhool jhok kar long drive pe chale jaye ROFL ....    what if, Gopi stays under Kroki's control and Aham's listens to Kroki but behind Kroki's back, they do all the things which Kroki never approves LOL LOL     I dont mind Jiger listens to Rashi, as long as Rashi is helping Jigar in bring Aham Gopi close Embarrassed ...       on the second thought, will Kroki going to send Gopi Aham on honeymoon LOL
-Anaya-
-Anaya-

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
I would love those small scenes where they bluff Kokila and have special moments for themselves..Kokila sure would fume with rage LOL i totally love the idea of doing things behind Koki's back, they would be so so cute Embarrassed

Go to top